Wiki Posts
Search

NY HPI Challenge

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2004, 12:52 PM
Tech Regular

Talking NY HPI Challenge

Ok. Let's get the thread started.

Who is going, what classes are you running?

Hopefully someone from Bruckner will come here and can answer questions like power issues, hotels/food in the area any logistics, etc.

I know I'll be running

Nitro Mod
Super Nitro
Micro Mod
Rally - Maybe - depends on the turnout.

See you all soon!
Old 07-30-2004, 02:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default Re: NY HPI Challenge

Originally posted by treky11
Ok. Let's get the thread started.

Who is going, what classes are you running?

Hopefully someone from Bruckner will come here and can answer questions like power issues, hotels/food in the area any logistics, etc.

I know I'll be running

Nitro Mod
Super Nitro
Micro Mod
Rally - Maybe - depends on the turnout.

See you all soon!
Treky,

Where do we find out info on the HPI challange here in the US?

Thanks, Mike
Old 07-30-2004, 03:42 PM
Tech Regular

Go www.hpiracing.com and click on the HPI challenge link on the left hand side

http://www.brucknerhobbies.com/2004_challenge.htm

more details on the bruckner site.

Last edited by treky11; 07-31-2004 at 08:03 AM.
Old 07-31-2004, 04:01 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

If you go to Bruckner Hobbies web site you can get all the info you need( Registration, hotel accomadations and more) hope this helps. www.brucknerhobbies.com
Old 07-31-2004, 03:02 PM
RD
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I'll be running electric stock and micro stock\modified (depending on turn out).
Old 07-31-2004, 03:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally posted by Dreddlox
If you go to Bruckner Hobbies web site you can get all the info you need( Registration, hotel accommodations and more) hope this helps. www.brucknerhobbies.com
I was looking for info for the Host hotel and the only thing that I saw on Bruckner's web site is that the host hotel will be posted by July 28, 2004.

I also called one of the numbers (845) 573-0118 on the entry form and it said it was disconnected. And the people who answered the toll free number could not help me with this info.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Mike

Last edited by Michal101; 07-31-2004 at 03:26 PM.
Old 07-31-2004, 03:12 PM
Tech Regular

What's up Treky,

Call me crazy but i'll be running.

SUPER NITRO
NITRO MOD
NITRO STOCK
ELECTRIC MOD w/pro 4

I CAN'T WAIT
Old 08-09-2004, 06:06 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

It's been way too long since my last post. Well, I'm going to try to make the trip, but not sure if I can this year. I had to take some time off from racing this year so I haven't been on a track once since last year.

Now I know if I do make the trip, I'm going to be very rusty, but even with some rust, I should still be able to beat treky11 and T.M. in the super nitro class.

I wish I knew how many entires HPI has to date. Well like I said, I'm going to try to make it and Nigel, I will give you a definite answer on Wed night, so don't make any plans before then.
Old 08-09-2004, 06:11 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by C0NTENDER
It's been way too long since my last post. Well, I'm going to try to make the trip, but not sure if I can this year. I had to take some time off from racing this year so I haven't been on a track once since last year.

Now I know if I do make the trip, I'm going to be very rusty, but even with some rust, I should still be able to beat treky11 and T.M. in the super nitro class.

I wish I knew how many entires HPI has to date. Well like I said, I'm going to try to make it and Nigel, I will give you a definite answer on Wed night, so don't make any plans before then.
admit it, you know your going to get beat and your making excuses

at least if you don't make it i won't have to worry about someone stealing my ni-starters

Hope to see you soon.
Old 08-09-2004, 07:23 AM
Tech Regular

Contender,

FORGETABOUTIT STAY HOME YOU DON'T HAVE CHANCE.

T.MARSHALL
Old 08-09-2004, 09:04 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well to be honest, the two of you should lap me a few times since I'm so rusty. I doubt if I would even make the A-Main if I make it up there. So you guys should beat me with ease, BUT if by some chance I do happen to beat either one of you, and that's a big BUT with all my rust, I would be very surprised. Heck, if I were either one of you, I would do everything to make sure I don't beat you in ANY class, that would just be an embarrassment. Heck, to have me take off for a year and come back to beat you, man, if that happens, you might want to consider a new hobby, perhaps needle point or scrapbooking.
Old 08-09-2004, 09:37 AM
NCC
Tech Adept

I have to see this! Now I'm really getting excited to go to the challenge to see what's going down.

I remember last year Contender pulled off second place (almost a win) A main after an 8 month break.
Old 08-09-2004, 09:44 AM
Tech Regular

Contender.

I know what you mean. I was in the your same position last year & I have not ran my super nitro since the worlds last year. Maybe You Nigel&Myself can get some practice together before the race.
Old 08-09-2004, 10:13 AM
Tech Regular

you can all practice all you want. i'll still beat you all.

and I SUCK. I know I SUCK. at least I'm honest with myself. too bad you sad sacks can't admit it.

so when u lose, it will be ok to ->

and for the rust, i have only been at one race since the hpi worlds, the super is still dirty from the worlds. and the r40 is still broke from me whacking the boards at the worlds. and its probably tweaked real bad from me throwing it about 30 yards after i crashed 27 minutes in third in the A-Main. My anger got the best of me. so we are all in the same boat.

maybe we should ask HPI to have a class for us and we can just run the Dash cars

I will say that fastharry and TM are the two fastest guys in the pits!
Old 08-09-2004, 10:45 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by C0NTENDER
Well to be honest, the two of you should lap me a few times since I'm so rusty. I doubt if I would even make the A-Main if I make it up there. So you guys should beat me with ease, BUT if by some chance I do happen to beat either one of you, and that's a big BUT with all my rust, I would be very surprised. Heck, if I were either one of you, I would do everything to make sure I don't beat you in ANY class, that would just be an embarrassment. Heck, to have me take off for a year and come back to beat you, man, if that happens, you might want to consider a new hobby, perhaps needle point or scrapbooking.
Contender,
Good to see that you are still alive. You have been missed down at Doug's. I'll be attending the challenge this year and hope that you will be able to as well. Or maybe you already received the work that an old novice guy was seeking to hunt you down!!!! And now your "Ducking"

Hope you can make it....

Antwane

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.