Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
Jackson RC 2011 On-Road Racing Season!!! (Central NJ) >

Jackson RC 2011 On-Road Racing Season!!! (Central NJ)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jackson RC 2011 On-Road Racing Season!!! (Central NJ)

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2011, 04:56 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hanulec
does anyone else think we should put a curved board or padding at the end of the straightaway wall? i think it would be funny to watch my car on its hood slingshot around the corner instead of go SMASH...
You know I'm sick in the head because I envisioned a curved board UP the wall to see who can get the most air, get some!
Old 02-17-2011, 05:18 PM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MikeXray
You know I'm sick in the head because I envisioned a curved board UP the wall to see who can get the most air, get some!
bumps and jumps had a layout with a wallride u-turn a few yrs ago. after racing was over a few folks would always go flying at the thing, ignore the uturn and go straight up it and try to touch the high ceiling structure with their cars. many were successful. any1 who's been to bumps knows how high that is.

R
Old 02-17-2011, 05:26 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Yes!!!
Old 02-18-2011, 07:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Alright guys. Was at the track yesterday, snow is almost gone!!

Some nice upgrades to the area, curbs and sidewalks.

Can't wait. Six months indoor. Six months outdoor what a life. Lol

Have some plans for the track. Greg,Chris and I have been meeting reg discussing things to make Jackson even better.

It's been a long road to bring the Nats to Jackson and to the racers in the area.

Can't wait.
Old 02-18-2011, 07:28 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by Al Sodano
Have some plans for the track. Greg,Chris and I have been meeting reg discussing things to make Jackson even better.
your such a tease..
Old 02-18-2011, 08:15 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Temp's like today makes me wish I was at Jackson racing.
Old 02-18-2011, 03:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

pm me if intrested in a Xray T3 , Hudy Tire Truer, Maxamps 3 cell lipos , ko propo with dsm , Traxxas velineon , lrp 17.5 and novak 17.5
Old 02-18-2011, 03:57 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

"A Curved Board" is the funniest thing I've read all week. from an ex-skater perspective.
Old 02-18-2011, 10:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)
Default Off Road Track(Bringing back to life!)

Hey Guys,Im Im In Somerset NJ,Right Now Im Laid Off From Work(which is kinda Ok Since i just had a Baby Girl! Shes Just turned 2 months,so i do have sometime on my hands....What Kinda Of Turf Where You Guys Thinking On Making?Well I Do Have A Dump Truck,So Whatever Dirt Type We need i can bring it there,And Im Willing To Work Hard So we can get it set up asap(If it has not been Yet)
I was thinking Running 1/10th Scale 2Wd Buggy And 4WD Buggy,SC Trucks and if anyone has any suggestion on other classes that would be great

I can be reached at 908-512-8049 Name is David
Hope to see everyone at JacksonRacing,And Lets support Jackson Hobby ShopThis is only way these tracks will survive Look at what happened to Englishtown track????
Old 02-19-2011, 02:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Skywalker14
Hey Guys,Im Im In Somerset NJ,Right Now Im Laid Off From Work(which is kinda Ok Since i just had a Baby Girl! Shes Just turned 2 months,so i do have sometime on my hands....What Kinda Of Turf Where You Guys Thinking On Making?Well I Do Have A Dump Truck,So Whatever Dirt Type We need i can bring it there,And Im Willing To Work Hard So we can get it set up asap(If it has not been Yet)
I was thinking Running 1/10th Scale 2Wd Buggy And 4WD Buggy,SC Trucks and if anyone has any suggestion on other classes that would be great

Hope to see everyone at JacksonRacing,And Lets support Jackson Hobby ShopThis is only way these tracks will survive Look at what happened to Englishtown track????
Shot you a PM.
Old 02-21-2011, 02:19 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Skywalker14

I am from Somerset too wow that is pretty cool I never knew someone from my town did Rc haha
Old 02-21-2011, 02:20 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by cyclone x
pm me if intrested in a Xray T3 , Hudy Tire Truer, Maxamps 3 cell lipos , ko propo with dsm , Traxxas velineon , lrp 17.5 and novak 17.5
pm sent
Old 02-21-2011, 02:23 PM
Tech Master

Where can I find a class line up and specifications for the classes. I know there is a list on their website but its not very detailed
Old 02-21-2011, 05:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RcRacerBeast
Where can I find a class line up and specifications for the classes. I know there is a list on their website but its not very detailed
Club racing classes are typically Touring 17.5 spec, which is a spec speedo with a no timing mode aka "blinky" class. Solaris hard is the spec tire, all other roar rules are followed, gbs bodies, 190mm max width, etc. Batteries are roar legal 7.4v 2S hard case batteries.

17.5 open in the other class, same rules except open speedo rules (timing and boost ok).

The run mod from time to time,VTA, RCGT, WGT or F1 if a few people show up with them.
Old 02-21-2011, 05:43 PM
Tech Master

Club racing classes are typically Touring 17.5 spec, which is a spec speedo with a no timing mode aka "blinky" class. Solaris hard is the spec tire, all other roar rules are followed, gbs bodies, 190mm max width, etc. Batteries are roar legal 7.4v 2S hard case batteries.

17.5 open in the other class, same rules except open speedo rules (timing and boost ok).

The run mod from time to time,VTA, RCGT, WGT or F1 if a few people show up with them.
What is the most popular class?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.