R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Racing Forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-forum-6/)
-   -   ORL in West Chester Pa. (https://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-forum/44962-orl-west-chester-pa.html)

John Fontaine 07-20-2004 10:28 AM

Hey Dawg ;)

kewdawg 07-20-2004 11:38 AM

Originally posted by John Fontaine
Hey Dawg ;)
Hey - heeyyyy..... It Johnny Propane.. I mean Butane... uhhh oops! :lol: Yo what's the deal, hommie! You missed the Challenge last week at Hobbytown. Where ya' been?

Bob Barry 07-21-2004 02:08 PM

gonna setup that new layout by 8:00 on sat? I need some practice LOL

rcguy2477 07-21-2004 03:03 PM

The track is usually setup by around 10. The racing starts about about 2.

John Fontaine 07-22-2004 04:42 AM

Originally posted by kewdawg
Hey - heeyyyy..... It Johnny Propane.. I mean Butane... uhhh oops! :lol: Yo what's the deal, hommie! You missed the Challenge last week at Hobbytown. Where ya' been?
Busy busy man. Wedding coming up and summertime hectic schedule.

Sorry I missed the Challenge, I wanted to make it but had wedding errands to run.

I plan on racing WC on the 31st and the 8th for the ORL. So you'll see me soon. ;) I'll even get the nitro ripping .. been too long and my RB motor hasn't even seen a race since it's been broken in! :eek: :D

JF

kewdawg 07-22-2004 09:49 AM

Busy busy man. Wedding coming up and summertime hectic schedule.

Sorry I missed the Challenge, I wanted to make it but had wedding errands to run.

I plan on racing WC on the 31st and the 8th for the ORL. So you'll see me soon. ;) I'll even get the nitro ripping .. been too long and my RB motor hasn't even seen a race since it's been broken in! :eek: :D

JF

Nitro? Yeahhh buddy! Now that's more like it! See you soon, Hommie! :D

John Tag 07-26-2004 07:25 PM

Back to the top,2 weeks and counting:nod:

kewdawg 07-27-2004 08:40 AM

The Sunday Cup Race from the previous weekend was moved to this Sunday past (7/25), which was in turn, "called" due to rain, that never came down! What a wasted weekend:(
I say all this, to say... I'm almost certain, the new layout won't be down until the week of the O.R.L. .:mad: Although, there is practice on Wednesdays from 4 - 8pm... There won't be any opportunity for "race-day" testing and tuning. Especially, for all the glitching that occurs! Good luck, guys!:)

I believe there will be racing this Saturday, so you guys can get some idea as to how to set-up your cars. Take advantage of the opportunity.
Quinn

wyd 07-27-2004 10:53 AM

Originally posted by kewdawg
The Sunday Cup Race from the previous weekend was moved to this Sunday past (7/25), which was in turn, "called" due to rain, that never came down! What a wasted weekend:(
I say all this, to say... I'm almost certain, the new layout won't be down until the week of the O.R.L. .:mad: Although, there is practice on Wednesdays from 4 - 8pm... There won't be any opportunity for "race-day" testing and tuning. Especially, for all the glitching that occurs! Good luck, guys!:)

I believe there will be racing this Saturday, so you guys can get some idea as to how to set-up your cars. Take advantage of the opportunity.
Quinn

Quinn are you racing at WC this Saturday? If so I will be down as long as the weather is permitting. If not I will go to RCO and test some new stuff out.

Brian

RcMonk 07-27-2004 11:22 AM

Well, that stinks. I thought the new layout would be down this week, I was going to race this Sat but now I don't know. Brian you gonna show up at WC ?

RcMonk 07-27-2004 11:33 AM

Well, that stinks. I thought the new layout would be down this week, I was going to race this Sat but now I don't know. Brian you gonna show up at WC ?

wyd 07-27-2004 11:36 AM

Originally posted by RcMonk
I plan on running if the weather is going to nice.

John Fontaine 07-27-2004 11:44 AM

I was planning on racing also, as long as I don't have to drive my fiance to her bridal shower this saturday.

wyd 07-27-2004 11:46 AM

I was planning on racing also, as long as I don't have to drive my fiance to her bridal shower this saturday.
:lol: :p

kewdawg 07-27-2004 11:50 AM

Originally posted by wyd
Quinn are you racing at WC this Saturday? If so I will be down as long as the weather is permitting. If not I will go to RCO and test some new stuff out.

Brian

Naw, I wish I could, man. Gotta' work. :( I had to fight, tooth and nail to get the Saturdays off, I had earlier in the season. Its not safe to take any "slick-leave".:sneaky: :rolleyes: :(