Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 03:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

shelby and i will be there. sc and 1/10th
Old 03-09-2011, 04:48 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I might be there early in practice times.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

I won't be I'm ducking out this weekend, typical for me!

Count me in for 1/10 sedan, I doubt I'll run 1/12 this weekend.
Attached Thumbnails Mushroom Bowl Indoor Carpet 2010-2011-ducking-out-weekend.jpg  
Old 03-09-2011, 06:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by godzukihop
Tory, I would like to take this moment to thank you for giving me the chance to avenge all of those whippings you put on me racing nitro this past summer.

Yes people it was a sight to see!!!! Tory turned RED as a tomato!!!

Phrases that were heard @ The Bowl sat. night.

Hey Tory watch out here comes the leader.

How in the world are you going to beat me in the main when your in the B and I am in the A?

And of course I am expecting Tory to reply with a million and 1 excuses as to why he lost to me. Such as. Well well I had no tires (yeah RIGHT that is your hobby shop on the other side of the door).

YEAH BUDDY, you are going to have to wear this one ALL WEEK!!!
What the heck is this. Oh no, say it isn't so. "X-PAY BOY" put it to the "Kyo-Slow King"???? What is this world coming to. Tory, you better make sure your game is tight the next time you run against "Dr. Phil" or it will be a looooooooooooonnnnnnnngggggg summer.
Old 03-09-2011, 07:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by spurcheck
What the heck is this. Oh no, say it isn't so. "X-PAY BOY" put it to the "Kyo-Slow King"???? What is this world coming to. Tory, you better make sure your game is tight the next time you run against "Dr. Phil" or it will be a looooooooooooonnnnnnnngggggg summer.
Yeah I have to go redeem myself in Florida. I will be making sure my tires aren't a year old for the muscle car race.
Old 03-09-2011, 08:34 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by YmeBP
Yeah I have to go redeem myself in Florida. I will be making sure my tires aren't a year old for the muscle car race.
Bring me an Xray and call me!
Old 03-11-2011, 04:03 PM
Tech Prophet

is it fooded at the mushroom bowl outside or anything i heard brandywine creek was flooded is there racing still tommrow ?

i changed something on my supension on my 2wd slash to get more turn in so watch out

i was having a problem the last time i was there getting turn in.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

i have decided that i am not gonna try to park the black vette anymore' instead i will just pass it and hope that the guy from jersey got some racing manners together short course should be interesting i got a couple new parts i am gonna try out and if anyone has a cup car that the never race like me PLEASE bring it with you tomorrow i been trying to run mine for the last few weeks and noone will show up?
Old 03-11-2011, 10:33 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by automagic302
i have decided that i am not gonna try to park the black vette anymore' instead i will just pass it and hope that the guy from jersey got some racing manners together short course should be interesting i got a couple new parts i am gonna try out and if anyone has a cup car that the never race like me PLEASE bring it with you tomorrow i been trying to run mine for the last few weeks and noone will show up?

if you try short course out at the bowl its a blast man lets just say lots of beating fenders i have a slash so that thing never breaks lol.
Old 03-12-2011, 10:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

I had a great time racing tonight and so did Shelby!

Thank you Scooby for all of the set-up help. I plan on tearing down the car tomorrow and making sure everything is as close to perfect as I can get. (yes i know it still will be close to an xray....) I was on par with you guys today. I never thought I would even be remotely close to good on carpet.

Shelby enjoyed her new short course truck! She cant wait for next week to run with you guys. She refuses to run in the powder puff class
Old 03-12-2011, 10:28 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by Double D Donuts
I had a great time racing tonight and so did Shelby!

Thank you Scooby for all of the set-up help. I plan on tearing down the car tomorrow and making sure everything is as close to perfect as I can get. (yes i know it still will be close to an xray....) I was on par with you guys today. I never thought I would even be remotely close to good on carpet.

Shelby enjoyed her new short course truck! She cant wait for next week to run with you guys. She refuses to run in the powder puff class

tighten that servo saver up on the blitz you will thank me for it she will like it.

what happen in the sc main was there a massive jump lol ?
lot more wrecking than the sc heats im guessing lol.

she dint do to bad driving the truck

Last edited by tc5 man; 03-12-2011 at 11:03 PM.
Old 03-13-2011, 12:33 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)

JC!!! I didn't even bring my crap today because I had to split and I had just as much fun as any other day. If not more!!! Between Mr. Manny Fresh's super soft hands and Double Dee's loose ass (get some foamies homie), bustin my F1 in half, watching the anonymous racers redemption, watching said anonymous racer get beat by Dutch in SC (good to see ya again Dutch), finally getting the privilege of meeting the notorious T.C.5. (good to finally meet you), leaving for a party, coming back, still getting to run Cup (thanks Drew that was fun), and basically seeing the usual suspects and some other familiar faces and the general comradery that happens when you stick us all in a small room with Paragon for a few hours. A pretty eventful day for an otherwise non eventful day. That's what this stuff is all about!! I love the crowd at MB and can't wait till next weekend for Muscle Car Madness. YAYER!!!
Old 03-13-2011, 01:19 AM
Tech Master

Had a great time with you guys tonight! I had a great time running with you Merril in 12th and I know when I come back you will be even more blazing than this week.I hope to have my HPI truck you guys laugh at back in 1 peice!It was fun pitting next to Dave and Shelby Cobra today!See you guys and gals next week!
Old 03-13-2011, 06:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Fun times as always, glad I finally worked out my kinks in my 1/10 this weekend, TQ + win isn't too shabby... Sad I'll have to see it shelved for a few more weeks until I'm able to get back out.

Jeff, I know you don't read the forums as often as everyone else does but however in my entire racing career, (9+ years) this had to be one if not the closest race I had tone to tone, well done. Less then .500 of a second separated us from tone to tone, a great deal of pressure and concentration was needed to avoid any... "oh crap.." moments.

Scooby, I don't even know where to go about you.. As always you keep the pits entertained, that's all that matters. King Diamond and his court of Jesters. - I'll give you a call later in the week.

Manny, I'm going to need a set of Mannie softs and Mannie mediums trued down next weekend, get on it ASAP.

To the rest of the racers present last night well down and usually, this is why I prefer to race here due to the atmosphere, environment and hospitality. Hopefully I'll catch everyone back at Blue Diamond or Jackson RC over the summer or if not sooner.
Old 03-15-2011, 06:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Just a reminder that the Annual March Muscle Car Madness is this weekend at Da' Bowl!!!

http://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-f...room-bowl.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.