Wiki Posts
Search

10th Annual Paris Memorial Oct 21-24,2010

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2010, 02:53 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Another great event

I would like to thank Rich and Scott for another great racing event, oh also Mike for being a great announcer. Sweep EXP 50 slicks were the tickets over the weekend for the GT class. My teammate Gus Wood TQ'ed with them and I finished 1st in the race with them. Thank you Sweep for providing those tires for the race, I can't wait to try some other shores as well. My parents and I enjoyed every minute of the event !!!! Looking forward to the next racing event in Las Vegas. When will the photos be available Scott??

Last edited by bassman2; 10-27-2010 at 08:34 PM. Reason: add more information.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:10 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

We got home very late, but safely. I’d also like to thank Rich, and everyone one involved with putting on this race. Mike Did an awesome job on the announcing all weekend long, pretty good on the track too with his 2nd place finish in IGT.

This was a great event to attend and I know that all the GT’s Guys really had a great time. Track was great, weather was great and it was nice hanging out and meeting everyone involved that also enjoys running “Toy Cars”.

Congrats to the Utah gang (Andy, yes we still consider you a Utahn!) Andy for the 1st place finish in IGT, Gus for the TQ, and Russ for taking 3rd. Also to Kurt for picking up the Concourse for his body.
Old 10-25-2010, 10:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thanks, Rich, Scott, and Mike for another great racing weekend. You guys do a great job and it is much appreciated. The Utah crew is a fun bunch to race with and we adopted Mike as one of us. Sorry, Mike there goes your reputation. Congrats to all the podium guys and THANKS for making our sport so much fun.
Old 10-25-2010, 12:52 PM
Tech Regular

Yup, fun weekend,

Glad you Utah boys had fun. Spooky good talking and seeing you again,anytime on the pits bro, goes for all you Utah guys, you guys travel all the way here the least I can do is pit for you guys. Russ enjoy your present, Brian take a few parts from that box of Russ's when he not looking, Andy slow down some so the others can tag you from your tail lights, jk nice run, Gus was on it, you both put on a good show for awhile there.

Hope to see you guys soon.

Aloha.

Mauimaxx (Billy T.)
Old 10-25-2010, 04:01 PM
Tech Adept

What a great racing weekend. I always enjoy announcing got guys races. I definately enjoyed racing GT with all you guys. The class just feels like one big family. I have been adopted? Hmmmm. To Utah huh? Ummmm. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Lol.

I would like to thank Sam Felish from GQ tires for the help. Those tires were amazing all weekend. And just so you all know, no I don't have a 5 billion cc tank in my car.

It was great to see all my friends this weekend and can't wait to see you all again very soon.
Old 10-25-2010, 07:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Congratulations to Walter Diaz with his sedan win.

Thank You Team Taylor and Crew for putting on a good race.

And i would also like to thank
My dad, Kyosho America, Airtronics, Rc america / Max Power, and Byron's Original for helping me get the win this weekend

Michael Palazzola
Old 10-25-2010, 08:18 PM
Tech Adept

Way to go this weekend Mike wish i was there!!!!
Old 10-25-2010, 09:53 PM
Tech Master

Congrats to Walter and Mike for your wins.

Billy
Old 10-25-2010, 09:53 PM
Tech Master

any results and lap times....
Old 10-25-2010, 11:06 PM
wad
Tech Elite

Congratulations to Mike Palazzola for the win in 1/8 scale.. You ran an excellent main...

Thanks to Rich for a great race, and keeping a place open so we can race.
And Mike for a great announcing like always....

Thanks to Mike P. and Tony P. for all the help and my brother for the pitwork in qualifying..

And thanks so much Billy for the pits in the main.. I couldn't have done it without your help.. Thanks again..
Old 10-26-2010, 02:01 AM
Tech Rookie

Last edited by Jorge Diaz; 10-26-2010 at 02:28 AM.
Old 10-26-2010, 02:30 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by wad
Congratulations to Mike Palazzola for the win in 1/8 scale.. You ran an excellent main...

Thanks to Rich for a great race, and keeping a place open so we can race.
And Mike for a great announcing like always....

Thanks to Mike P. and Tony P. for all the help and my brother for the pitwork in qualifying..

And thanks so much Billy for the pits in the main.. I couldn't have done it without your help.. Thanks again..
No problem

And congratulations to both Michael and Walter for just some excellent driving!
Old 10-26-2010, 02:39 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Mugen Team no chance for 2011

Me and my family loved to watch the race cars and will be back next year how fast do u go on the race track.

Last edited by mojo/nogogo; 10-26-2010 at 09:31 AM.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:35 AM
Tech Elite

well congrats to walter & mikey p for there wins also congrats to the mugen squad for there top 10 placing looks like they did ok to me thanks for the help mike swauger, steve Rossi, billy bowerman, harry, good seeing brad t, scotty barrera & my speedworld family my patner eugene osburn next time we'll seal the deal also garen h , dino good job steve jackson randy sebastian lots of fun mike braun see you all soon can't we just get along this gets way to personal guys

Last edited by SOLOARTIST 702; 10-26-2010 at 07:28 AM.
Old 10-26-2010, 07:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Congrats to Mike P and Walter D on their wins. Thanks to Team Taylor and crew for putting on another great race. Look forward to comining back to all of the Team Taylor Productions in Vegas. You guys put on a great program despite all the haters and bashers and yes even the busters that are out there acting like they are your friends to your face and bashing behind your backs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.