Old 06-25-2010, 07:23 AM
ECH
Tech Fanatic

top 3 in all class
Old 06-25-2010, 09:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Originally Posted by Bryan@SMC
Ohh SNAP...Cash "I ain't got no money" Pickler is backing out. I guess the competition down here in Va. is too much for his ego. If your gonna be the best and win the the SC Nat's in Conn., YOU GOTTA BEAT THE BEST You better be there on Saturday or I'll have to make a red clay statue of you with a frownie face and tears just as you would be after I dominate you...hahaha

The STIG
Uhhhhhhh ! let me see what i can do, gotta work on my truck tonight see if it wants to be beaten down again.. If we don't go to altoona we will be up for some sct !!! Take it easy on me i gotta traxxis you know, lol.
Old 06-25-2010, 12:12 PM
Tech Regular

Sorry Crash. Gotta give ya a hard time. You better be there!!!

Bryan
Old 06-25-2010, 04:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

See everybody on Sat, bringing a few from MD with me
Old 06-25-2010, 06:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

what's ur rules for stock? Somebody needs to OWN Bryan this weekend!
Old 06-25-2010, 10:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

completely stock. no soft compound stock tires. we do allow 17.5 brushless but no tekin rs pro. 2 cell lipo is ok. you coming tommorow?
Old 06-26-2010, 09:20 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Ok, TY! Not today, goin to RCPRo tomorrow. Anyone have some pics of th new layout? I like that you have the stock tire rule. Hope someone Whoops Bryan today!
Old 06-27-2010, 04:25 AM
Tech Master

Had a good time guys Thanks for all the fun, Chad we will be back, Eric Pizza and subs where great
Old 06-27-2010, 03:46 PM
Tech Regular

Had a great time on Saturday. The Winchester crew kept the track in great shape and the racing went along very smoothly. Thanks for the hospitality and the good competition. Chad, where were you in Mod SC??? I thought I saw you on the track in practice. Congrats to Brian for the 1/8 win. We will be back for sure later in the summer. Thanks again!!!

Crash Money,

Where were you? Someone said you didn't race anywhere as your SLUSHIE was in the shop with a blown engine...We missed you being there. The clay statue of you didn't turn out so great as I'm a racer, not a sculpter...

Jesse,

I still want to meet you on the track. I didn't get owned this weekend so I can't give you the news you were looking for. I'm going to try and work in the RC Pro race at Awesome. Will you be there? If so, I'll be sure I'm there!

Bryan
Old 06-28-2010, 11:22 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bryan@SMC
Had a great time on Saturday. The Winchester crew kept the track in great shape and the racing went along very smoothly. Thanks for the hospitality and the good competition. Chad, where were you in Mod SC??? I thought I saw you on the track in practice. Congrats to Brian for the 1/8 win. We will be back for sure later in the summer. Thanks again!!!

Crash Money,

Where were you? Someone said you didn't race anywhere as your SLUSHIE was in the shop with a blown engine...We missed you being there. The clay statue of you didn't turn out so great as I'm a racer, not a sculpter...

Jesse,

I still want to meet you on the track. I didn't get owned this weekend so I can't give you the news you were looking for. I'm going to try and work in the RC Pro race at Awesome. Will you be there? If so, I'll be sure I'm there!

Bryan
Yeah blew another Tekin and my traxxas motor on the same morning at FT, I said F it and went home, just really bad luck with those tekin RX8's, that 3 speedo's in a month. Gonna have alot of back up sppedo's coming in soon from randy, lol.. Catch you at the ROAR race on the 10th or the cash race at LCRC, one of those i am going to, depends on the turn out of course..
Old 06-28-2010, 11:50 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Kash$
Yeah blew another Tekin and my traxxas motor on the same morning at FT, I said F it and went home, just really bad luck with those tekin RX8's, that 3 speedo's in a month. Gonna have alot of back up sppedo's coming in soon from randy, lol.. Catch you at the ROAR race on the 10th or the cash race at LCRC, one of those i am going to, depends on the turn out of course..
you should just get the mamba max pro!! It cheep I can get you one if you want one just hit me up with a pm!
Old 06-28-2010, 08:52 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up

Thanks for coming out SMC Brian and taking me too school.Maybe next I can give u a little better run if i can keep my junk together too finish a race.But maybe if my junk keeps breaking down, it will give Cash a chance if he ever shows up again.
Old 06-29-2010, 04:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hey Pizza Hack, (aka Eric) call BJ in Richmond, July 10 me the woodyards and a few others are going to Cape Fear NC interested??????????????
Old 06-29-2010, 04:18 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by SLOSI
Hey Pizza Hack, (aka Eric) call BJ in Richmond, July 10 me the woodyards and a few others are going to Cape Fear NC interested??????????????
And what happend to you last sat night, we had some fun up there, good racing racing
Old 06-29-2010, 08:29 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jason Haas
you should just get the mamba max pro!! It cheep I can get you one if you want one just hit me up with a pm!
Jason got it all ready, gonna need the settings so i can get someone to install them for me, i have no clue... I wil have 3 RX8 for sale here in the next few weeks whenever tekin returns them..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.