Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Granger raceway is ready to race!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 07:40 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Granger raceway is ready to race!

We will be starting our racing season this Saturday (the 22nd). I'll get more pictures up tonite so everyone can get an idea of our layout and facilities. Gettem' ready and bring it on! Track opens at 8:00 - racing at 11:00. For anyone that has missed it, the track is behind my primary business (The Car Place) 51465 Bittersweet Rd. Granger, In. 46545. Follow the drive around the front building and you will see the stand and track. We will be running all the typical classes - nitro and electric. Six entries make a class. $15.00 first entry $5.00 each entry after that (your kids included).

See Ya Trackside!
Old 04-05-2011, 06:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Season 2 Opener

Saturday 4-23-11 Track (160'x90' with drivers stand floor 12' above racing surface) Opens at 8:00a, Racing at 11:00a $15.00 first entry and $5.00 additional entries, electricity and water available at the multiple indoor and outdoor pit spaces, consessions on saturday, practice on wednesday $5.00 5p-9p. Great bunch of helpfull and friendly racers willing to help new and new old racers maybe some old racers if they ask Gary