Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Final Thoughs R/C Club

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 09:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Well seeing as i am not fixing my dodge, just getting rid of it, it looks like i will NOT be getting out of the r/c racing. I just now have to find time away from work to race.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by geeunit1014
Youd all be racing if you guys went to micro nats
Good luck up there. Should of went myself. Think I may be able to win the D main. Well maybe, if I was lucky.

Do you know if there is any live feed of the races?
Old 02-04-2010, 11:39 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

They used to have a webcam at the old facility, but looking at their website it appears they do not have it up yet at the new building.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Tech Master

I have to agree with Dan. There will be snow and a lot of it. Therefore, there will be no excuse for not having your cars ready for the following weekend (DJ). I could not make it to the track tonight but lets see if we can get a group together for next Thursday night at Fredrick. Who is all up for it? This is one way to get ready for Saturday.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:55 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by HotrodHopkins
Well seeing as i am not fixing my dodge, just getting rid of it, it looks like i will NOT be getting out of the r/c racing. I just now have to find time away from work to race.
Hotrod, glade to hear you are staying in the hobby. If you are looking for something to run, let me know. I will help anyway I can. But I can't help getting you out of work. Too bad you don't work for the government. All it takes is a phone call and I am off. After 30 years it gets easy.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:58 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Joemd48
Hotrod, glade to hear you are staying in the hobby. If you are looking for something to run, let me know. I will help anyway I can. But I can't help getting you out of work. Too bad you don't work for the government. All it takes is a phone call and I am off. After 30 years it gets easy.
Well i will have another money pit in the driveway so i will most likely only be running sedan. i believe it is 21.5 would be brushed motor?

P.S., new money pit = '71 Nova .

Thanks for the support joe! might need to steal power supply space seeing as i sold mine to Gee lol.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Joemd48
I have to agree with Dan. There will be snow and a lot of it. Therefore, there will be no excuse for not having your cars ready for the following weekend (DJ). I could not make it to the track tonight but lets see if we can get a group together for next Thursday night at Fredrick. Who is all up for it? This is one way to get ready for Saturday.
well in the qualifyiers i sucked as ussal but then in the main it felt like the car was handling better because i played aroung with some ride height and camber and toe a little bit. but all in all i did pretty good. im not trying to get swell headed but just telling you guys so you know what to look for when i come for you! JOE lol anyways i dont think i can make it to anymore of those thursday night races it just ends a little to late for my school schedule! i had fun today but it could have went better! hope you guys have a safe and fun weekend!
Old 02-04-2010, 07:58 PM
Tech Master

Well i will have another money pit in the driveway so i will most likely only be running sedan. i believe it is 21.5 would be brushed motor?

P.S., new money pit = '71 Nova .

Thanks for the support joe! might need to steal power supply space seeing as i sold mine to Gee lol.
No problem. I always have spares. In fact, I lost one of my ICE chargers last week. I think it even took out one of my Lipo batteries as well.
Old 02-05-2010, 04:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

yea its almost here ill be doing some sort of rc this weekend ill have my savage out in the snow today and tomorrow. i wish i could make it for thrusday nights but i would get there right as they started
Old 02-05-2010, 11:59 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Ghetto
Lets face it , there will be snow on saturday. NO DOUBT about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They do run 17.5 on thursday nights it's all about learning ,as I have been told. You will know who this is about . THERE IS NO SLEEPING ON RACE DAY , U MOST GET UP AND GET TO THE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wei rd: Second there is know missing racing for PANZZZZ reasons .It would be nice to check out a thursday night , don't know if I can do it tonight . But I am going to do it. GOD BLESS ALL THIS WEEKEND.
This from the guy that when I spoke with him early this morning proudly told me he "wasnt racin this weekend but was gonna spend his time at work sleeping at his desk getting overtime".........our tax dollars at work.......BTW...5 down 23 togo.........
Old 02-06-2010, 10:55 AM
Tech Fanatic

Angry GB GANG

Just what you need more WHITE HATE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on top of black. It's hard to get it moved. On a more postive note , the mushroom Bowl is having Muscle Car Madness on March 28 on a Sunday. Could the young white lad check into this and find out about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2010, 11:32 AM
Tech Elite

this was on their website underhill.

March Muscle Car Madness!!
Sunday, March 28 2010, 10:00am - 10:00pm
by Tory Hits : 5
Darryll is up to it again!

Last year this event drew a HUUUUUUUGE crowd and will do so again!

The basics of this event are:

Muscle car body only, this doesn't mean Vintage only, just Muscle car only. You can have a vintage 'Vette or a current 'Vette, like the new Camaro, run that.

We will have a big selection of bodies on the shelf for you to choose from. We have added a new house painter as well so if you want something special for this event we have three( !!!) house painters that can handle your paintjob for you.

We will have MUSIC on hand, someone will be spinning the wheels of microchips with 60's 70's and 80's music.

As usual we will be giving away the shop!

Sponsors are coming!!
So far:
Exotek Racing, Fantom Racing, Skyrocket Racing, Blue Diamond RC, Hpi Racing, Tekin Racing, SJCCCR, Tri-State RC. More to come!

Date is Sunday March 28th!
Old 02-06-2010, 02:20 PM
Tech Elite

The snow has finally stopped, time for cleanup lol.
Old 02-06-2010, 03:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

The snow has finally stopped, time for cleanup lol.
yea id clean up if i had anywhere to put it all my places to put it are full from shoveling earlier i have a 6ft mound blocking me in hopefully they remove the snow
Old 02-06-2010, 03:36 PM
Tech Elite

all my snow is in the yard or flattened out by the chevy lol.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.