Search

808-RC HAWAII

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2011, 12:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Keoni
Krashum,

Yeah, I have two complete clutch setups with the nut, bell, shoes, springs and all. And I've never owned a Losi truck
Cool, bring them tomorrow. Thanks
Old 06-12-2011, 01:51 PM
Tech Regular

Default Sandbox

Hi I'm here in hawaii for a month and I would like to practice or race I have a losi 8ight buggy electric. I would like to know the address of the track I m located in MCBH in Kaneohe. I would also like to know the track schedule and the closest hobby shop or if they have the onsite hobby shop... Thanks in Advance...
Old 06-13-2011, 12:55 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hi Chris,

Sure, come on down! The TRCC track is at Barbers Point in Kapolei. Take the H3 over to the H1, then head towards Waianae. Get off on the Kapolei/Makakilo exit and turn left at the light. Go through three lights, stay on that road. You will come to a 4-way intersection that has an old guard shack (from the days when Barbers Point was a military base). Go straight through that intersection and continue on for about a mile. When you see the Tamura's store on the left, look to your right--the TRCC track is there behind all the big trees.

Practice days are Thursdays from 1pm or so to 6pm or so, and Sundays from about 10am to 7pm. Race days are the first Sunday of the month unless otherwise noted. The hobby shop that owns this track is trcchobbies.com. The folks there are great and the environment is competitive, yet friendly.

Hope to see you there!

Keoni
Old 06-13-2011, 01:08 AM
Tech Adept

Default Good fun today!!!

It was nice seeing faces that I haven't seen in a long time...David (sorry about the tangle-crash) and Joe from Waimanalo. Also had some new, really cool guys out there--welcome to TRCC! Lots of AE 4x4 short course trucks showing up, might have to upgrade soon

Krashum and I did some repairs to the track before everyone showed up and I think it made the track much more enjoyable today. I was kind of tired of watching my car carwheel across the straight last weekend

Anyway, hope to see you all again on Sunday.

Aloha,
Keoni
Old 06-13-2011, 01:11 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chrisfrom619
Hi I'm here in hawaii for a month and I would like to practice or race I have a losi 8ight buggy electric. I would like to know the address of the track I m located in MCBH in Kaneohe. I would also like to know the track schedule and the closest hobby shop or if they have the onsite hobby shop... Thanks in Advance...
Trcc
1005 lehua ave pearl city
phone #455-3137
www.trcchobbies.com
Hours mon-fri 11-7
Sat 10-7
Sun 10-5

Hobbietat
1413 10th ave
Honolulu hi 96816
Mon-fri 10-6
Sat 930-5
Closed Sunday
phone# 737-9582
Www.hobbietat.com

tried looking up an address for the sandbox but couldn't find anything accurate or definite for location except sand island
think keoni covered directions and location for the Trcc track pretty good
Old 06-13-2011, 03:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

Today was a blast! Keoni it was fun runnin buggy and truggy today I really enjoyed the intensity. Too bad I missed that tangle you had with the Kosho.
Old 06-13-2011, 03:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

Joe, it was great to see you at the track with your nitro buggy, that Mugen looked pretty solid for first time on the track.
Old 06-13-2011, 03:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I'm still bummed about tearing little mans car in half. But was still good fun.
Old 06-13-2011, 09:59 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 86 (99%+)

Matt hope U got my text yesterday PM your address put the the item in the mail was shopping for new furniture all day couldn't break away Sorry
Old 06-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Tech Adept

BigJJ,

The question is, was the furniture stock or modded? And more importantly, how do you intend to break it in?

Hey, that speed deal that we missed was pretty sweet. Still waiting on the new Ninja to see it does, should be interesting.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:50 AM
Tech Adept

Krashum,

Yeah, good fun. I learned a lot about my setup. And the battle with David's Kyosho was totally insane...we both went for it and unfortunately, he drew the short stick (collision on the back double, both buggies into the fence). But at least he went for it.

Sein, that mini revo thing was a fluke. Besides, you couldn't even see that tiny car on the track--if it was a brighter color, maybe. Call Traxxas at 1-888-TRAXXAS (1-888-872-9927), they'll give a new chassis for free--they are VERY good about keeping their customers happy. I've had literally dozens of free replacement parts for my Slash and Revo sent to me. Now if I could only get Mugen to ship me some free arms...
Old 06-13-2011, 11:13 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Got word that the next race in July will be on the 10th instead of the 3rd due to the holiday. Please check with Garrison for confirmation.
Also, he is open to ideas for track lay outs but it would be helpful if volunteers would step up to make it happen.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Sein
I'm still bummed about tearing little mans car in half. But was still good fun.
Bro, we all know it wasn't your fault and I feel bad for you, don't beat yourself up over it cause it could've have been anyone of us. Your offer to do the repair for them was not necessary but is generous and shows your good will.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Honu
Got word that the next race in July will be on the 10th instead of the 3rd due to the holiday. Please check with Garrison for confirmation.
Also, he is open to ideas for track lay outs but it would be helpful if volunteers would step up to make it happen.
Honu, thanks for the heads up on the July race date.

There's a lot of ideas for a track layout floating here people just need to give input to "G" AND as you said "it would be helpful if volunteers would step up to make it happen." Sign me up, I just need a couple of days notice so I can make arrangements to be available if it happens on a day other than Thursday.

Roll call!
Old 06-13-2011, 12:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by krash'um
Honu, thanks for the heads up on the July race date.

There's a lot of ideas for a track layout floating here people just need to give input to "G" AND as you said "it would be helpful if volunteers would step up to make it happen." Sign me up, I just need a couple of days notice so I can make arrangements to be available if it happens on a day other than Thursday.

Roll call!
I'm down!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.