Any1 have any info on Milestone mx rc track in Riverside?......JBRL Round #4

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any1 have any info on Milestone mx rc track in Riverside?......JBRL Round #4

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 08:12 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Any1 have any info on Milestone mx rc track in Riverside?......JBRL Round #4

Any1 know what the track condition is.......and or what tires work?
Old 07-26-2009, 08:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

Originally Posted by gaminking22
Any1 know what the track condition is.......and or what tires work?
If its anything like the dirt from the 1/5th scale track bring some AKA Crossbraces in soft compound.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Last time I went there for a race, it was a pita. Limited seating, you will definately want to bring a table and chairs. No power, bring a genarator or charge the night before. Remember, its an MX park 1st. They charge you to get in the park and then again for the racing. Might as well bring your bike to get your moneys worth in between heats.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Were heading up there next weekend for a test and tune. we shall soon find out
Old 07-27-2009, 12:25 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by sickboy
Last time I went there for a race, it was a pita. Limited seating, you will definately want to bring a table and chairs. No power, bring a genarator or charge the night before. Remember, its an MX park 1st. They charge you to get in the park and then again for the racing. Might as well bring your bike to get your moneys worth in between heats.
if they are gonna charge at the gate AND for the JBRL series...thats pretty lame.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

entry fees for the race will be $10 lower, because of the park charge
Old 07-27-2009, 09:48 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by sickboy
i hope they bring out some industrial generators like they did at ARC. i cant imagine they would host such a large event and not have power for everyone
Old 07-27-2009, 09:54 AM
Tech Initiate

Ok....thankx guys, keep me posted on those of u that are testing let me know how it went.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:12 AM
Tech Elite

Here's what Mr. Babcock told me when I talked to him at Bakerfield, the day of the race you will need to pay the $10.00 at the gate for your car so if you can buddy up then your saving, the entry fee will be $25.00 for that race rather than the normal $35.00 charge, Milestone requires a roar membership, but Mr. Babcock has already est. an insurance policy for that day of the race, so he has it worked our for the racers on fee's. There's only one line to get into the park so I don't know if he's worked out something to separate us from the bike line. On Sat. your on your own you would need to pay to get in and I don't what the fee for practice is as for roar membership on that day you would also need to get in touch with Larry from Milestone.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by -R2-
Here's what Mr. Babcock told me when I talked to him at Bakerfield, the day of the race you will need to pay the $10.00 at the gate for your car so if you can buddy up then your saving, the entry fee will be $25.00 for that race rather than the normal $35.00 charge, Milestone requires a roar membership, but Mr. Babcock has already est. an insurance policy for that day of the race, so he has it worked our for the racers on fee's. There's only one line to get into the park so I don't know if he's worked out something to separate us from the bike line. On Sat. your on your own you would need to pay to get in and I don't what the fee for practice is as for roar membership on that day you would also need to get in touch with Larry from Milestone.
Seems like a lot of unresolved issues with that track.

Last edited by Chris__RC; 01-15-2010 at 10:03 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:09 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by -R2-
im sorry, but im confused on the way you wrote that. Is ROAR membership required on the day of the race?
Old 07-27-2009, 03:18 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by fatdaddy
im sorry, but im confused on the way you wrote that. Is ROAR membership required on the day of the race?
Im pretty sure he said that Jimmy worked out an insurance policy that wouldnt require racers to have a ROAR membership.

Now, I know someone who works at Milestone rc track, and currently they only have a 1/5 track I think. He said they are going to start on the 1/8 track mid August, and since JBRl comes in on the 9th, are the racers going to have to run on the 1/5 Baja track?
Old 07-27-2009, 03:23 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Chris__RC
Im pretty sure he said that Jimmy worked out an insurance policy that wouldnt require racers to have a ROAR membership.

Now, I know someone who works at Milestone rc track, and currently they only have a 1/5 track I think. He said they are going to start on the 1/8 track mid August, and since JBRl comes in on the 9th, are the racers going to have to run on the 1/5 Baja track?
i hope so. i dont feel like buying a ROAR membership for just this one event.

thats weird about the layout, i just called them about a week or two ago, and he said they were going to cover the asphalt oval with dirt and make that the new 1/5 track, then take the current 1/5 dirt track, and make that into a proper 1/8, 1/10 track all in preparation for the JBRL coming up. i hope we dont have to run on a 1/5 track. its going to be a stupid layout if it is.

i wonder why they changed their mind?
Old 07-27-2009, 03:47 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by fatdaddy
i hope so. i dont feel like buying a ROAR membership for just this one event.

thats weird about the layout, i just called them about a week or two ago, and he said they were going to cover the asphalt oval with dirt and make that the new 1/5 track, then take the current 1/5 dirt track, and make that into a proper 1/8, 1/10 track all in preparation for the JBRL coming up. i hope we dont have to run on a 1/5 track. its going to be a stupid layout if it is.

i wonder why they changed their mind?
He said the layout would be small and techinal I think. He is offline now, I will ask him later.

Last edited by Chris__RC; 01-15-2010 at 10:06 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 04:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

heres a few pics Jimmy took this weekend...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.