Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default more pics!!!

more pictures on this link.

http://www.ova.org.ve/index.php?opti...&limitstart=60
Old 07-29-2009, 08:25 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by LuisR
There is another race track in the Caribbean, its located in Margarita Island, Venezuela.
See the pics.
Sweet Luis must let us know when you guys have races,Championships,
Old 07-29-2009, 06:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JRGTR
In Puerto Rico's case 80% of the driver's have an electrc car, but we race 1 time every two weeks on a parking lot with a portable system to assemble the track. the big races on the track are nitro cars, we invited the electric dudes but they never show at the track for events,the guys tha race electric only prefer parking lot racing than real track racing
thats all i race is on real tracks parking lot is no fun
Old 07-30-2009, 12:21 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by cyclone x
thats all i race is on real tracks parking lot is no fun
we always invite the electic guys with free inscription to the events and they did't come to race at the track, they only go to the parking lot racing. I always have my cyclone in case they show op on the track but they don't
Old 07-30-2009, 08:32 PM
Suspended

we always invite the electic guys with free inscription to the events and they did't come to race at the track, they only go to the parking lot racing. I always have my cyclone in case they show op on the track but they don't
well seems like Nick Harrison from Barbados was forced to postpone the Caribbean regional championship " sponsorship issue " so i guess i'll have to make other plans, maybe Puerto Rico or Nationals,
Old 08-02-2009, 03:41 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by epowr_Racing
well seems like Nick Harrison from Barbados was forced to postpone the Caribbean regional championship " sponsorship issue " so i guess i'll have to make other plans, maybe Puerto Rico or Nationals,
Our next race is on Octuber 4, round 8mof PR championship, the rack will be close on sept for some updates and we will be running at the nationals on toledo ohio, the winter cup on december is on schedule! the track administrator willbe at the nationals on ohio promoting the event. If you guys want to race on octuber and have a warm up for the winter cup? you will be welcome to race with us! we willbe running 1/10 road 200m legal sedan,1/10 outlaw(200mm or 220mmgtp), 1/8 and 1/ gts.
About the winter cup, today the track administrator have confirm 2 big entries 1- Mr Mike Swagger(mugen seiki) 2-Paolo Morganti(serpent), on the nationals the administrator will be promoting the event so expect more big names.
so epowr_racing pm me for moore details and info we at PR are interested to race wih you guys here on PR and on the 2010 caribbean grans prix! if you want my email is [email protected] for any info or assistence !
Old 09-14-2009, 09:17 PM
Suspended

our next race is Sept 27, the CMG Challenge Point Race 1 of 3
i'll let you guys know how i did

Our next race is on Octuber 4, round 8mof PR championship, the rack will be close on sept for some updates and we will be running at the nationals on toledo ohio, the winter cup on december is on schedule! the track administrator willbe at the nationals on ohio promoting the event. If you guys want to race on octuber and have a warm up for the winter cup? you will be welcome to race with us! we willbe running 1/10 road 200m legal sedan,1/10 outlaw(200mm or 220mmgtp), 1/8 and 1/ gts.
About the winter cup, today the track administrator have confirm 2 big entries 1- Mr Mike Swagger(mugen seiki) 2-Paolo Morganti(serpent), on the nationals the administrator will be promoting the event so expect more big names.
so epowr_racing pm me for moore details and info we at PR are interested to race wih you guys here on PR and on the 2010 caribbean grans prix! if you want my email is [email protected] for any info or assistence !
Old 10-16-2009, 02:11 AM
Tech Elite

Hope ya’ll are all doing great back home!

Forgive me for hi-jacking ya’ll thread for a lil bit, but we wanted to personally invite all you GT car racers to our 2010 Ipanema Sports GT World Championships event.

We are set-up for “on-line” racer entries and a lot of GT’s are coming in from several countries. Thought some of ya'll might want to represent too.

Nothing but GT cars, 100 total racer limit (50 in each class), GT Spec & GT Open classes, 5 rounds of qualifiers, 20 minute “B Mains” and 45 minute “A Mains”.

Homestead/Miami Motor Speedway March 19-20-12 2010.

Covered pits, tables, chairs, electricity, water, nice NASCAR clean restroom facilities, close to airport, hotels, beaches and the Florida Keys.

Here’s a link for anyone that’s interested in checking it out.
Hope some of ya’ll can make it down south for this one, gonna be a lot of fun!

Take care all, Jeff

www.gtworldchampionships.com

Old 11-21-2009, 04:53 PM
Suspended

Default 2010 Soualiga R/C Championship

Just want you guys to Know of the Following, make sure to note on your 2010 calendar.

The St.Maarten RC Foundation will be hosting the 2010 Soualiga RC Championship on July 3-4th 2010 make sure to make your reservation this summer is going to be hot!hot! hot!we will have Food,Drinks,Music,fashion show,r/c racing we're doing it the islands way, so don't you miss this one!!!! so come out strong!Bring the family we will have Bouncing houses and games for the kids, and for the wife's, hey!! this event will be in the heart of St.Maarten (Philipsburgh, were we have some of the best shopping outlets) did i mention Duty free,

Classes:
1/10 On-Road Sedan
1/8 On-Road open
1/8 Gt,

For info You can contact the St.Maarten R/C Foundation @[email protected]
For Sponsors or if you would like to showcase your products email @ [email protected]
Old 11-30-2009, 08:31 PM
Suspended

Default 2010 Soualiga RC Championship on July 3-4th 2010

Reminder!!!!!
Just want you guys to Know of the Following, make sure to note on your 2010 calendar.

The St.Maarten RC Foundation will be hosting the 2010 Soualiga RC Championship on July 3-4th 2010 make sure to make your reservation this summer is going to be hot!hot! hot!we will have Food,Drinks,Music,fashion show,r/c racing we're doing it the islands way, so don't you miss this one!!!! so come out strong!Bring the family we will have Bouncing houses and games for the kids, and for the wife's, hey!! this event will be in the heart of St.Maarten (Philipsburgh, were we have some of the best shopping outlets) did i mention Duty free,

Classes:
1/10 On-Road Sedan
1/8 On-Road open
1/8 Gt,

For Sponsors or if you would like to showcase your products email @ [email protected]
Old 03-19-2010, 07:36 PM
Suspended

Default 2010Soualiga Rc Championship

The St.Maarten RC Foundation will be hosting the 2010 Soualiga RC Championship on June 5-6th 2010 make sure to make your reservation this summer is going to be hot!hot! hot!we will have Food,Drinks,Music,fashion show,r/c racing we're doing it the islands way, so don't you miss this one!!!! so come out strong!Bring the family we will have Bouncing houses and games for the kids, and for the wife's, hey!! this event will be in the heart of St.Maarten (Philipsburgh, were we have some of the best shopping outlets) did i mention Duty free,

Classes:Gas On-Road
1/10 On-Road Sedan
1/8 On-Road open
1/8 Gt,

Attached Thumbnails Caribbean R/C On Road Racing-event-flyer-present-sponsors.gif   Caribbean R/C On Road Racing-img00253-20100411-1602.jpg   Caribbean R/C On Road Racing-img00255-20100411-1702.jpg   Caribbean R/C On Road Racing-img00250-20100411-1101.jpg   Caribbean R/C On Road Racing-soualiga-rc-championship-track-layout.jpg  

Last edited by epowr_Racing; 04-16-2010 at 09:09 AM.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:11 AM
Suspended

Default Soualiga Championship new layout june 4,5,6 2010

new Track layout june 4,5,6 2010

The St.Maarten RC Foundation will be hosting the 2010 Soualiga RC Championship on June 5-6th 2010 make sure to make your reservation this summer is going to be hot!hot! hot!we will have Food,Drinks,Music,fashion show,r/c racing we're doing it the islands way, so don't you miss this one!!!! so come out strong!Bring the family we will have Bouncing houses and games for the kids, and for the wife's, hey!! this event will be in the heart of St.Maarten (Philipsburgh, were we have some of the best shopping outlets) did i mention Duty free,

Classes:Gas On-Road
1/10 On-Road Sedan
1/8 On-Road open
1/8 Gt,

Old 04-17-2010, 10:03 AM
Suspended

Default 2010 Soualiga RC on-road Championship

2010 SOUALIGA RC ON-ROAD CHAMPIONSHIP UPDATE
April 16 2010

1/10 touring sedan:
1- Hazel Dos Santos (Curacao)
2- Rudolf Nicholson ( St.Maarten )
3- Oscar van der kaap (St.Maarten )
4- Junie brown ( St.Maarten )
5- Ryan Gumbs (St.Maarten)
6-Jevaughn Layne (Trinidad)
7-Cedrick Sene (Guadeloupe)
8-Teddy Boucher ( Guadeloupe)

1/8th 4x4 elite:
1-Luc Olivier ( Martinique)
2-Giordano Pieternella ( Curacao)
3-Rudolf Nicholson ( St.Maarten)
4-Franck Celigny ( Guadeloupe)
5-Frederick Blondin ( Guadeloupe)

1/8th Gt2 :
1-Gary Beauperthuy ( St.Maarten)
2-Oscar van der kaap ( St.marten)
3-Junie brown ( St.Maarten )
4-Alexis vant (St.Martin)
5-Reza Amjad (St.Maarten)
6-Ross (St.Maarten)
7-Peter (St.Maarten)
8-Georgy (St.Maarten)
9-Byron (St.Maarten)

new Track layout june 4,5,6 2010
Old 04-17-2010, 10:14 AM
Tech Regular

Hey Rudolf,

We cut plastic barrells in rings and use them for the corners. Cheap way to do it, but it works well.
Old 04-17-2010, 10:34 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by dougday
Hey Rudolf,

We cut plastic barrells in rings and use them for the corners. Cheap way to do it, but it works well.
We got the Phone companies to donate us the strips that they use when they running wires underground is about 8'' wide we use that for the outer curves and cut them at 4" for the edge and turns its very flex lol will bounce you back if you hit wont damage the car.will post some pics this weekend .

so can i put you down in the 1/8th or what ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.