Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
2009 Blue Diamond/G Force on road scene "ALL OUT"!! >

2009 Blue Diamond/G Force on road scene "ALL OUT"!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2009 Blue Diamond/G Force on road scene "ALL OUT"!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 06:10 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

Can't wait to kick off the new season!!.......... See you all very soon!!
Old 04-16-2009, 06:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

So since we don't have to worry about ez ups now which is awesome because my friend actually lost is over the fence the one time he raced there. But what about power and tables?
Old 04-16-2009, 06:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by beta bob
So since we don't have to worry about ez ups now which is awesome because my friend actually lost is over the fence the one time he raced there. But what about power and tables?
EZ Ups are still necessary if you don't get there early enough to get a spot in the gazebo. Power will be availabe as before, but you'll still need a table if you're not in the gazebo.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:47 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Don

Just Giving You A Shout. & A Big Thumbs Up To Your New Facility. Even Though I Haven't Seen It, I Know Blue Diamond Will Be Kicking This Season. ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM I Can't Wait To See The Pictures, The Anticipation Is Killing Me. I Think I Better Sniff Some Nitro Fumes & Just Chill Out.

Paul
Old 04-16-2009, 04:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Great job don and all the guys that help built that track. sounds like you built a heck of a track and i am dieing like everyone else to see pics
Old 04-16-2009, 05:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I cant wait. I will be there opening weekend.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by L.Fairtrace
I cant wait. I will be there opening weekend.
Hey champ, good to hear you will be coming out. Remember, big track, big ponies!!!! I'm bringing my 1.5 brushless
Old 04-16-2009, 07:26 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ToysRUsKid
OH, June 21 is my b-day. I think I should have a reserved spot in the a-main and given 10 laps
Hey mine was today, and all I got was a bucket of sealer
Old 04-16-2009, 07:38 PM
Tech Regular

Wanted to make sure I got this posted in the 2009 thread...

...IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT...

As many of us all know, we recently lost a very big part of our RC family, Pete Johnson. Pete Johnson was not only a racer at Blue Diamond R/C, but a member of the Tri-State R/C club and well known at many other racing facilities. Tri-State R/C would like to honor the life of Pete with a special race each year at Blue Diamond...

On Sunday May 3rd, 2009 will be the 1st Annual Pete Johnson's "Have a nice day!" Race. Mr. DLee is currently working on having special t-shirts made for everyone who comes to this race and whatever else his crazy mind comes up with. We expect a large number of Pete's family to attend this event so this should be a very exciting day.

Come celebrate Pete Johnson with us on May 3rd, EVERYONE is welcome!

Thanks,
Don
Old 04-16-2009, 07:49 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by BlueDiamondR/C
Hey mine was today, and all I got was a bucket of sealer
Birthday punches in order???? lol
Old 04-16-2009, 10:22 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by BlueDiamondR/C
Wanted to make sure I got this posted in the 2009 thread...

...IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT...

As many of us all know, we recently lost a very big part of our RC family, Pete Johnson. Pete Johnson was not only a racer at Blue Diamond R/C, but a member of the Tri-State R/C club and well known at many other racing facilities. Tri-State R/C would like to honor the life of Pete with a special race each year at Blue Diamond...

On Sunday May 3rd, 2009 will be the 1st Annual Pete Johnson's "Have a nice day!" Race. Mr. DLee is currently working on having special t-shirts made for everyone who comes to this race and whatever else his crazy mind comes up with. We expect a large number of Pete's family to attend this event so this should be a very exciting day.

Come celebrate Pete Johnson with us on May 3rd, EVERYONE is welcome!

Thanks,
Don
I met Pete the first time I came out to Blue Diamond to take photos. I talked to him for a short while. In just that little time I knew he was a big element to the BD organization, and his presence was a pleasure for all the BD regulars.
Don/D.Lee ... A cool Idea offer for ya ... A tribute to Pete Johnson Victory Laps around the new track.. Not a race, but just slow tribute victory laps in a moment of silence for Mr. Johnson. Pile every car/truck/From Nitro to Electric on the track and have every racer do a few tribute laps. Capture it in photos, and video for youtube and send it to his family... 40/50 plus RC vehicles just slow pacing around the new track...I didn't have the pleasure of getting to know Pete like the BD Regulars, but I'm sure, in the better place that he's in, he'll love watching that.
Old 04-17-2009, 05:25 AM
Tech Elite

The tribute lap would be very touching. I think a group picture would do well also.

I like the idea.

Last edited by GHETTOTEACHER; 04-17-2009 at 07:52 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:17 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GHETTOTEACHER
The tribute lap would be very touching. I think a group picture would do well also.

I like the idea.
me to every one should paint all white body or use old white body that will be nice
Old 04-19-2009, 03:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Wow drove by to see the track and it was awesome you guys did a great job with the layout and everything. Is it finished yet though because there were no walls
Old 04-19-2009, 05:40 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by beta bob
Wow drove by to see the track and it was awesome you guys did a great job with the layout and everything. Is it finished yet though because there were no walls
Walls ? Who needs walls???! Oh, yeah DLee... ok Ill put up some walls.

We started putting some borders down today. That is this upcoming weeks project to finish. We spent most of the time deciding how and where the borders would go. As for being finished, its never finished

Don

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.