Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rescheduled KDR Classic Dec. 7th

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2003, 08:43 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Rescheduled KDR Classic Dec 7th

Well Mother nature had its way with the KDR Classic. Between the wildfire in Somas and the other in Moorpark, wind and ash we had to cancel the race. The race computer was already set up and the sound system was in place. So we decided to take a vote about postponing the race, by a unanimous vote we decided to postpone the event. Since every thing was already set up, I decide to let anybody who wanted to stay and tough it out….could race for free. Compared to what others are going though, with the lost of homes and life….this postponement seems rather trivial. Good news is the new race day is on Sunday December 7th 2003. Thanks to all who attend and understood, I hope to see you all again on the 7th.
Thanks
King Daddy Racing

Last edited by King Daddy; 10-31-2003 at 01:43 PM.
Old 10-29-2003, 08:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hmmm, is this an Onroad, or Offroad event?
Is it a parking lot race, or is there power/permant track?
Where will this event be located?
Old 10-29-2003, 08:58 PM
Tech Initiate

Bubblestc3,
On road event at the world famous Roadrunners track in Camarillo CA.
Check out there site for more info.
Ventura Roadrunners

Or check out my site for a race flyer.
King Daddy Racing
Old 10-29-2003, 09:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Now if only it was not 87 miles away.....
I saw a picture of the track, and it looked worth the drive, but parents might not be too excited about the drive.....(especially that early!)

For sure I will try my best to get there, but I am not sure if I can
Old 11-01-2003, 12:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

This race is accually on the same day as the Touring car chalange...

Which I have already entered in(I think)

Now I don't think that I can make it...
Old 11-01-2003, 01:49 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

update:

Originally posted by KingDaddyRacing
Well Mother nature had its way with the KDR Classic. Between the wildfire in Somas and the other in Moorpark, wind and ash we had to cancel the race. The race computer was already set up and the sound system was in place. So we decided to take a vote about postponing the race, by a unanimous vote we decided to postpone the event. Since every thing was already set up, I decide to let anybody who wanted to stay and tough it out….could race for free. Compared to what others are going though, with the lost of homes and life….this postponement seems rather trivial. Good news is the new race day is on Sunday December 7th 2003. Thanks to all who attend and understood, I hope to see you all again on the 7th.
Thanks
King Daddy Racing
Good news is the new race day is on Sunday December 7th 2003

Posted on the www.yourmicro.com forums

Thanks for keeping us one step ahead Steve!!
Old 11-01-2003, 10:16 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Rescheduled KDR Classic Dec 7th

Originally posted by King Daddy
Thanks
King Daddy Racing
I'm there...
Old 11-03-2003, 09:59 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

December 7th is a good day because SoCal is having their two-day offroad race that weekend so I believe that makes your race one of, if not the only, OnRoad race around for the entire weekend.

I'll go post that over in our Pan Car Forum and see what I can do about bringing up a bunch of 1/10th Pan Cars.
Old 11-06-2003, 11:35 AM
Tech Regular

Post this track have major grip

I'll be there. I love this track. been there once with Hobby People race and loved the grip it had.

Nate
www.racingrccars.com
Old 11-14-2003, 12:44 PM
R/C Tech Founder

I edited the thread title to reflect the new date. Good luck with the event, it sounds like you have a good thing going out there.
Old 11-16-2003, 01:47 PM
Tech Fanatic

i wish i could make it but it's the day after the roar regionals in stockton so i think i will be too tired from the 5 hour drive carpet is so hooked i got to go there
Old 11-19-2003, 06:14 AM
Tech Elite

Alright here we go. This is one of the races you do not want to miss. We have a permanent track situated in the beautiful Freedom Park in Camarillo CA. We have power, limited tables for pits, food and lodging nearby. This is one of Southern Cali's best kept secrets people. So let's get a roll call going to know who's going to come out!!! See ya at the races...
Old 11-19-2003, 07:22 AM
Tech Regular

it's on my calender.

nate
Old 11-19-2003, 07:28 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Fred Hubbard
Alright here we go. This is one of the races you do not want to miss. We have a permanent track situated in the beautiful Freedom Park in Camarillo CA. We have power, limited tables for pits, food and lodging nearby. This is one of Southern Cali's best kept secrets people. So let's get a roll call going to know who's going to come out!!! See ya at the races...
Oh yeah, Expert Mod & Stock Touring for me...
Old 11-19-2003, 02:05 PM
Tech Rookie

Count me in for modified and if there is a 19-Turn class, I will run that as well. Sounds like fun, the folks I have spoken with say there is major grip and that it is a first class facility. I will try and rally the San Diego troops to come up and do our usual...Sean

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.