Wiki Posts
Search

The Speedtech RCGT Showdown

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2009, 01:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Syber Serulean
lol if he can get into a wheelchair then the first thing in his hands is gonna be a radio, guaranteed haha.
yeah

we should bring are offroad gear and sneek on the the off road track to get som practice in for the jbrl
Old 03-02-2009, 02:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

i agree.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:30 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Round 5 Point Standings

Ok Guys, points are attached. There's gonna be some great point battles taking place at the finale.

2nd place is up for grabs in the Sportsman class. Matt Siu has a slim lead over Alex, Paco, and Don.

3rd place is up for grabs in the Expert class. Can Collin hold off the surging Mark Dawson? It'll be an awesome day of racing for sure.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
RCGT Rd 5.pdf (20.2 KB, 181 views)
Old 03-02-2009, 06:02 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Jeff, thanks for the quickly posting the series results.

Chris, feel free to call if you feel the need. I've given you my number before.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:56 PM
KDR
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hey RCGT Freaks,

The grand finale is just around the corner and pre-registration is a must for this race. Visit the Roadrunners site and sign up….it is very easy.

http://www.roadrunnersrc.com/?page_id=270

This will be the largest gathering of RCGT cars in the world. Make sure your bodies look nice because there will be plenty of photo’s taken.

Also, all the entry fee’s from this race is going to charity. The club is buying (8) Cyclone RTR’s and HPI/HB is donating the rest for our fleet The fleet will be used to host small events that will benefit our community. One of the organizations with in the parks and rec’s is the “ARC” club. This a group of mentally disable men and boys. These guys don’t want to arts and crafts…..”We want to do manly stuff” as said by one of the there members. One Saturday every other month, the Roadrunners will be inviting them to come out and race/play on the track. The off month’s, we are setting up the same scenario with the local boys and girls club.

If anybody wants to come out and help with these events, PM me and let me know. In addition, we are in need of old stick packs for our fleet. If you have any laying around not in use and would like to donate them…..please bring them out to the Showdown.

The remainder of the fees taken that day will be going to a local shelter to help folks who are not as fortunate as we all are.

Sunday will be a blast, I am looking forward to a nice relaxing day watching all the battles on the track. The Taco Guys will be back in full force with all you can eat tacos for only 5.00 and the drinks will be provided by the Roadrunners.

(2) Rounds of qualifying and all mains will be 7 minutes……don’t forget we bump ups for all mains.

See ya thereSteve
Old 03-04-2009, 02:44 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

In have a bunch of batteries to donate.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:54 AM
KDR
Tech Master

Originally Posted by charlie_b
In have a bunch of batteries to donate.
Thanks Charlie.....
Old 03-06-2009, 11:04 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Teams baby!!!!

Start thinking about who'll be on your team... what car you'll be racing...and your paint scheme.....

The next series will be the RCGT Team Showdown!

and just announced...

The 2009 RCGT World Championships!!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 06:54 AM
KDR
Tech Master

RCGT Showdown Finale Update:

Hey guys, you need to pre-reg for this race at the Roadrunners web site. Currently there are only (8) signed up for Sportsman and (7) signed up for Pro. I know there should be at least 100 entries. If you know somebody who does not have internet access or does not use RCtech, help them out and sign up for them. We need to get an accurate count for the taco guy…..remember the taco guy will be there with ALL YOU CAN EAT tacos for only 5 bucks and the Roadrunners will be providing soda and water.

Online sign up is super easy…click here to sign up http://www.roadrunnersrc.com/?page_id=270

I am also working on a half time special event. So bring an extra 10.00 if you want to participate….trust me your gonna want to. Remember, all race fee’s and half time show events are going to charity.

Thanks
Steve
Old 03-09-2009, 12:05 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by KDR

Hey guys, you need to pre-reg for this race at the Roadrunners web site. Currently there are only (8) signed up for Sportsman and (7) signed up for Pro. I know there should be at least 100 entries. If you know somebody who does not have internet access or does not use RCtech, help them out and sign up for them. We need to get an accurate count for the taco guy…..remember the taco guy will be there with ALL YOU CAN EAT tacos for only 5 bucks and the Roadrunners will be providing soda and water.

Online sign up is super easy…click here to sign up http://www.roadrunnersrc.com/?page_id=270

I am also working on a half time special event. So bring an extra 10.00 if you want to participate….trust me your gonna want to. Remember, all race fee’s and half time show events are going to charity.

Thanks
Steve
send me your photo so i can put up your driver profile! also another pic of the track. ill repeat this posting on the site!

- C
Old 03-10-2009, 07:05 AM
KDR
Tech Master

Originally Posted by KDR

Thanks
Steve

Great job guys....a lot of people signed up yesterday. Sign up today, it's easy and you don't have to pay at the time of sign up....just pre-reg.

Thanks
Steve
Old 03-10-2009, 07:06 AM
KDR
Tech Master

Racers who have signed up so far

Sportsman
Mario Caba
Don Cezar
Mike Evans
Albert Huang
Thomas Hwee
Charles Lightfoot
Joe Macasero
Alex Meza
Francisco Mendoza
Jose Monge
Mike Ricca
Pete Waydo
Jeff Yung

Expert/Pro
Mark Barden
Charlie Barnes
Steve Bray
Mark Dawson
Carl Feltro
Andrew Hilman
Robert Itoh
Mike Molina
Calvin Simmons
Tony Tam
Old 03-10-2009, 04:48 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by KDR
Racers who have signed up so far

Sportsman
Mario Caba
Don Cezar
Mike Evans
Albert Huang
Thomas Hwee
Charles Lightfoot
Joe Macasero
Alex Meza
Francisco Mendoza
Jose Monge
Mike Ricca
Pete Waydo
Jeff Yung

Expert/Pro
Mark Barden
Charlie Barnes
Steve Bray
Mark Dawson
Carl Feltro
Andrew Hilman
Robert Itoh
Mike Molina
Calvin Simmons
Tony Tam
Registered!
Old 03-10-2009, 05:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KDR

Thanks
Steve
Half time show ? Hey, I'm a single guy again. Should I bring ten $ 1.00 bill's?
Old 03-11-2009, 06:45 AM
KDR
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Kevin CBR
Half time show ? Hey, I'm a single guy again. Should I bring ten $ 1.00 bill's?

Kev-Dog, Singles could come in handy for this event

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.