Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
"The Gaunlet" Indoor Carpet Championship at 360!! >

"The Gaunlet" Indoor Carpet Championship at 360!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"The Gaunlet" Indoor Carpet Championship at 360!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2008, 06:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

WHAT A DAY
13 heats of racing , non stop literally, good job Alex running it
Great competion
Pan cars looked insane lol
Great day of racing for me too, alot of fun
BUT!!!!!! WHere were the trophy girls lol ALex had to be a trophy dude again lol
Old 03-09-2008, 07:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (96%+)

Originally Posted by carsrule692
ALex had to be a trophy dude again lol
I pictured Alex in a skirt. Wasn't hard after let Donnie go by him IN THE MAIN ooof . Just kidding brother!!! You still da man in my book
Old 03-09-2008, 07:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ALBERTO
I pictured Alex in a skirt. Wasn't hard after let Donnie go by him IN THE MAIN ooof . Just kidding brother!!! You still da man in my book
lmao showed a little to much love there
Old 03-09-2008, 08:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Hey this Race was off the hook!! Props to the whole 360 crew.

A truly enjoyable day. The Racing was amazing and the attitude in the atmosphere was incredible. People laughing, great courtesy was given by all the racers. Truly top notch..

Cant wait till the next one.

Also cant wait to get my new Type R set-up.
Old 03-09-2008, 08:26 PM
Tech Regular

I had an AWSOME time today. Big thanks to the 360 crew. I'm really glad we made it down. Looking foward to the next road trip there.
Old 03-10-2008, 04:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I had a lot of fun, guys - once I stopped getting lost on the way up there! The 360 facility is beautiful, the program was excellently run (you're the man Alex! - I have no idea how to spell that sound, but it's the funniest sh*t ever uttered on the mic at a r/c race!!!) and the racing was great! Can't wait til' the next time I can make the trip! I'm going to tell my whole crew about 360, so there will be a big group for the next trip. Mike Mal - great to see you again, man. Don't forget to call George. Elijah, I was happy to see you, too, man. You're still super fast! I look forward to seeing you on my turf, down at Blue Diamond this spring / summer (you don't have to have a nitro car - I'll have my touring car & 1/12 scale ready to do battle with you. Just let me know, hommie). We gotta get Poppo Swing outta the house. You guys are like the Dynamic Duo.

P.S.- Man, I wish you guys were 3 hours closer. You wouldn't be able to tear me away from that place! Great hobby shop, too!

Last edited by kewdawg; 03-10-2008 at 06:42 AM.
Old 03-10-2008, 06:16 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

WOW!!!......... What a Day of Racing!!!.............. Thanks for the props Guys. It was our pleasure to give you Guys a great program to particpate at. We all got to see some amazing racing all day. We are so lucky to have the best "Wheels" in this great hobby live in the east coast. And to all those other great wheels in the area that didn't show up, you missed a super event!........ Hope to see you at the next one, which will be very soon, stay tuned........

To all those traveling far, my buds from up North (Speedzone and Madness Gang), to the Guys traveling from the Southern Region (The Jammin' Jeff Jones travelin' Road Show), Big thanks for coming out. You Guys all rocked and there was plenty of laughter coming from the pits!!!OOOOHHHH!!........ AWESOME STUFF!!!

And to my locals who stepped it up this weekend!!......... You Guys also kept the program running real nice with getting ready for your heats, marshalling right away and keeping the mood enjoyable in the pits.

And before I forget, Big Thanks to Bruce Carbone for coming down from his 4+ hr. trek to come help in the pits and show us his new Speedmerchant pro 10 Pan Car.......... We were able to get the other cars ready for the day and display them in the pits for our Pro 10 exibition race before the Mains. Thank you BMI and CRC for letting us use there cars for this special event and pass the word that we want to be part of this great program in the making.

Once again, thank you all for coming out..... To my Staff who worked there Butts off to get this Event out!!........ Hope you all can make the next one and to those who are headed outside soon, I'll will try to make the "OUTDOOR TOUR." Can't wait to mix it up with you all............... And your right Alberto, I had that coming. The skirt would have been pefect, but with my boney legs......OOOHHHH!!......... That's rough!..........

Congrats to all the Winners!....... Thanks for showing us the way!........ See you all at the next one.
Old 03-10-2008, 06:37 AM
Tech Regular

Had a great time a 360 yesterday, Alex your attitude and love for this hobby is stupendous, Mike's mom did a super job at the tech table all day and for the guys that make all this happen Sal and Donnie thank you for the time and effort you put into bring racing to us the racers. Kewdawg I have nothing but love for you my brother from another mother was a surprise to see you but a good one dawg as always, I will try and make it down some time this summer to hang with you so you can show me a thing or two yea we must try and get Papo swing out, til den homdawg one love.
Old 03-10-2008, 06:43 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Elijah
Had a great time a 360 yesterday, Alex your attitude and love for this hobby is stupendous, Mike's mom did a super job at the tech table all day and for the guys that make all this happen Sal and Donnie thank you for the time and effort you put into bring racing to us the racers. Kewdawg I have nothing but love for you my brother from another mother was a surprise to see you but a good one dawg as always, I will try and make it down some time this summer to hang with you so you can show me a thing or two yea we must try and get Papo swing out, til den homdawg one love.
See you soon, Yardie.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:17 AM
Tech Elite

hummm if this keeps up we should all do a group hug and everyone should get a trophy, cause were all winners..... NOT
Old 03-10-2008, 07:22 AM
Tech Elite

Default 2008 The Gauntlet Race @ 360 R/C Speedway

Pics of the awards event coming:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slidesho...e&conn_speed=1
Old 03-10-2008, 07:31 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

Nice pics Bro!........... BTW, we will have the results and more pics real soon on our website!......... Stay tuned.........
Old 03-10-2008, 07:33 AM
Tech Elite

Awesome pic's Quinn !!!!!
Old 03-10-2008, 07:39 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks, guys. Wish I had more time during the day to get more shots. Too busy wrestling with the touring car and a mean headache.
Old 03-10-2008, 11:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Yo fellas...

Had a blast yesterday at 360. Man, after not racing a month, it was good to be back running. I got to see a lot of friends I haven't seen in a while and that made the trip all worth while.

The crew did an awesome job as usual. I've been to every trophy race at 360 and they keep getting better. The show was smooooooooooooth.

And Spurcheck... check that motor one more time. You sure that's a 17.5??? You had Scooby all confused.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.