Wiki Posts
Search

NY State Championship Race 23-Sept 07

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 01:34 AM
kmh
Tech Addict

Default parts

Will there be any parts support at the track for this race, my car is a little banged up from the I-95 showdown. Maybe C-Whit or Richie can help me out!
Thanks in advance! Ken
Old 09-21-2007, 03:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Oh Boy. I feel sorry for you guys. Speaking of spare parts, you all better be well prepared. You have been warned!!!!!

That's right, the time has come, I will be making my pilgrimage north to rub fenders (and every other parts of your car) with you'z. My first big nitro event and its in the Big Apple.

I'll be easy to pick out, for those of you Nascar fans, I'll be the guy breaking in the high line with the rookie stripes.
Old 09-21-2007, 05:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by spurcheck
Oh Boy. I feel sorry for you guys. Speaking of spare parts, you all better be well prepared. You have been warned!!!!!

That's right, the time has come, I will be making my pilgrimage north to rub fenders (and every other parts of your car) with you'z. My first big nitro event and its in the Big Apple.

I'll be easy to pick out, for those of you Nascar fans, I'll be the guy breaking in the high line with the rookie stripes.
Glad to see you are making the trip up
Old 09-21-2007, 05:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Jeff,
Good to hear you are coming up to race with us.
If you need anything give me a holla.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:39 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

Don't sell yourself short. You ran a great race at Jackson the other day and if you keep running that same formula, running in the "SHOW" would not be impossible.

Can't wait for Sunday. All the Guys heading out, travel safe and arrive early!
Old 09-21-2007, 06:41 AM
Tech Champion

........... Also Guys, having sucess all day is also going to be relied on your pitman. Make sure you Guys are on the same page. Make sure all details are met. This is going to be a HUGE Championship and I expect all you Guys to step it up Big Time. Bring your "A" Game........... Remember winning is also won in the pits.

See you all bright and early in the AM!!
Old 09-21-2007, 01:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Hey Al, you running also on Sunday?
Old 09-21-2007, 03:46 PM
Tech Champion

No Sir!............. I'm hoping Hootie will run my car. I want to make sure Rick Hill is free at least of one thing throughout the day to attend other things.

Can't wait for Sunday!
Old 09-21-2007, 03:50 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kwikvdub
No Sir!............. I'm hoping Hootie will run my car. I want to make sure Rick Hill is free at least of one thing throughout the day to attend other things.

Can't wait for Sunday!
Although I would like to see you run it would be nice to see Hootie come out of retirement!!!!
Old 09-21-2007, 07:05 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Jamie Corrado
Jeff,
Good to hear you are coming up to race with us.
If you need anything give me a holla.
I can assure you, I will be doing more than "giving you a holla" for help. I'll be screaming, whining, crying and doing anything else to get my "ish" together.

BTW, I pm-ed you some time ago to get you the set up I had in my electric tourer that you witnessed at Blue Diamond. Never heard back from you. If you wish, I could bring the car with me so you can scrutinize to your hearts content.
Old 09-21-2007, 07:11 PM
Tech Master

I need a little help on this one. Wondering if any of you guys that are familiar with the surrounding areas of Floyd Bennett are aware of a Mc Donalds in close proximity to the track. I figure I will need to pick up oh, maybe a couple dozen orders of french fries to smooth over the drivers I will inadvertantly "take out" thru out the day.

Heah guys, can you save me a spot in the Q main
Old 09-21-2007, 08:15 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by kmh
Will there be any parts support at the track for this race, my car is a little banged up from the I-95 showdown. Maybe C-Whit or Richie can help me out!
Thanks in advance! Ken
You can call Brooklyn Hobbies and ask them to send the parts u need with Richie to the track. I'm not 100% sure Richie will be taking parts to the track, so it would be good to call to store tomorrow anytime after 11 a.m.(718-951-2500). The track is about 10-15 minutes from the track, so u can always take a quick drive up there.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:17 PM
Tech Addict

Hey Jeff, glad u decided to make the trip. I hope ur first all nitro race will be one to remember. See u Sunday.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:28 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kwikvdub

Can't wait for Sunday!

Alex if you want to race I'll be there to relieve you.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Jamie Corrado
Rick, Chavo, ect,

I think we should move up the start time to 9:00 AM as we are expecting 80+ entries at this point. We are also fighting Mother Nature and available daylight(sundown about 7:00PM).
I can be at the track as early as needed and have the track blown and sprayed by 7:00AM which will leave all competitors 2 hours of track time to get those chassis dialed.
LMK what you guys think.
Hey Jamie,
No worries it's under control. An announcement will be made during practice letting everyone know when the start time is. A 15 min Drivers Meeting will be held first, then we go right into the Quals!

Originally Posted by jiml
Alex if you want to race I'll be there to relieve you.
Tom Sr. will be there as well to announce the lap by lap action.
So if you want to turn some laps Alex? You can.

To all my R/C Brethren!
Just want to let everyone know we plan on running a tight race schedule.
Please help make it smooth by not making us look for you when it's time for you to marshall. Please be in the ready position 2 mins before your qual starts.
The number of 1 minute grace's allowed will depend on how many entries we get.

Looking forward to HELP making this the best ever race at FBF.
If we all chip in, it will be.

Thank you all in advance for your support @ tomorrows race!

Chavo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.