Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 10:28 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by bigl
congrats to Jacque Ballow on his win in 1/8 open good job
Sweet, congrats to Jacque.
Old 02-25-2007, 11:00 PM
Tech Regular

THANK YOU "PIT OWNERS" FOR THE GREAT FACILITY AND MAKING YOUR DREAM A REALITY FOR LUCKY PEOPLE THAT HAVE GOT TO BE A PART OF YOUR TRACK & RACING FACILITY. PROPS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I told everyone that I talked to about this NC race being at your facility would by far exceed any that Joey has already done and would be the best thing that happened to the "NITRO CHALLENGE". After leaving this wekend and seeing all the great racing & weather I think most will agree with me now. AWESOME EVENT THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2007, 11:05 PM
Tech Regular

And CONGRATS TO ALL OF THE WINNERS AND ESPECIALLY OUR K-TEAMATE, CODY KING for his 3rd place finish in the truggy class, NICE JOB Cody!!
Old 02-26-2007, 01:36 PM
Tech Master

Default Buggy Results

Full results soon, file is over limit for rctech
Attached Files
Old 02-26-2007, 04:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Kenny.........You ran an awesome show World Class! just like we always thought you would.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:12 PM
Tech Adept

For thous that were not there. Kenny ran a smooth race and some of the best announcing i have ever heard. Joey busted his butt to make this race happen after the rain, and like always. It was and will probably be the best race of the year. Joey, you need 2 nitro challenges maybe one in september lol. Great job guys.
Old 02-26-2007, 05:44 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RandyN
...Joey, you need 2 nitro challenges ...
Ugh...Silver State?
Old 02-27-2007, 12:27 AM
Tech Elite

Best event I've ever attended...

You guys ROCK!
Old 02-27-2007, 07:26 AM
Tech Master

Default Mains Post - Buggy H Through A (Pro)

Open/Download Mains Here
Old 02-27-2007, 10:14 AM
Tech Regular

I second Aaron's comments - best R/C event I've ever attended. Kenny B. should be an ESPN race commentator as far as I'm concerned. I don't know how many people attended the Nitro Challenge but with that many racers, I was sure I was going to hear something negative from someone - I didn't! There wasn't a single thing that could have been done any better. AWESOME RACE!!!

Congrats to all the winners.

Cheers!

Chris Boice
Old 02-27-2007, 11:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Nice 2nd for Kyle Boice in Open Buggy!!!!! You guys better hit Jimmy's Nitro Series this year!!!!!!
Old 02-27-2007, 01:46 PM
Tech Regular

Thanks, Todd. Kyle drove like a stud. I'm a proud papa for sure!

You racing at Rod's this Sunday for the JPRL opener?

Chris
Old 02-27-2007, 01:55 PM
Tech Master

Rob: You guys were the first one to put your stamp of approval on our track. Thank you so much for the support, I know you were pulling for me/us last week! Can't wait for the summer when things slow down and we can bring a group out to your track!

Casey: Your electrical work made this a tremendous facility; it's set up perfectly for me to do my job! Thank you Casey, you already know how much respect I have for you.

Randy: I think back when I was entering names into the computer and didn't know the person. I'm glad that I'm learning new faces and thankfull that you had a great time! Thank you for the support.

Aaron: You've been through some tough things in the past couple years and even though I didn't know you till last September, I knew what was going on. You're an inspiration to me, so when you give such strong support for the job I did and the facility we made, I can't begin to tell you what that means to me. You're the man! Thank you for the tremendous job running the Open GT A main! I took your lead on some things for sure.

Chris: Very impressive what you and Kyle did this week! Thank you for the kind words, still blowing me away. We loved having you!
Old 02-27-2007, 01:58 PM
Tech Elite

Kenny - I couldn't help but laugh when you quoted Allen Iverson during one of the races. I am an avid watcher of SportsCenter and always try to work in an SC punchline into announcing R/C races; this weekend, the 9-pack was a perfect excuse for "1-2-3 the hard way", haha.

Thanks for all the kind words! You're the man. You did a tremendous job with one of the biggest races of the year.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:49 PM
Tech Regular

kenny and the crew thanks for a fun weekend. track was great for what it looked like on wednesday. its a lot of hard work to put on a race and to be behind the eight ball because of rain doesnt make it any easier. thanks for a great race weekend and i like to se aint no shame in the f main!!! ok maybe a little but it was fun.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.