R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Racing Forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-forum-6/)
-   -   Cal-Coast Racing League (https://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-forum/149041-cal-coast-racing-league.html)

FastlapMark 03-16-2007 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by mikus
Hmmm??? :sneaky:

We have 4 drivers interested in 12th scale for this sunday, enough to run the class. Maybe we could get Mikus to come out and play? :nod:

Chris Bailey 03-16-2007 10:34 PM

It would be nice if we had more racers talking on this thread. I know some of the out of towners look for certain drivers to attend the races before they will make the trip. So you should know if I am refering to you or not so please post when you plan to come out. This is everyones club so let's start posting here.

Thanks Guys & Gals

Crash Bailey

Ducati-Rider 03-16-2007 11:39 PM

I'm there

Will there be a brushless lipo helicopter class?
Well, I had to do something the past four months.

Fran 03-16-2007 11:45 PM

Agreed!! I'm all for a road trip, but some others won't make the effort if they think there not going to be any competition. Well, if we don't see peoplez post here, how do we know who is going to be in attendance? :confused:
Thanks guys for putting on the race

Fran 03-16-2007 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Ducati-Rider
Will there brushless lipo helicopter class?

You wouldn't want to seee me pilot one of them things! I have my hands full with 4 wheels......ON THE GROUND!

FastlapMark 03-17-2007 05:18 PM

We had a lot of costal fog & overcast conditions here today , but at Nipomo High School the asphalt was dry by 8am and conditions were good all day, 65deg and no wind. Chris, Brian and I spent a couple of hours preparing the surface this afternoon. We will have great traction & clean cars tomorrow!

Looks like we will run stock, 19trn, 12th scale and oval classes. :D

gee-dub 03-17-2007 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by Ducati-Rider
Will there be a brushless lipo helicopter class?

i bought a used 4300 and stuck it in my sedan. i should be out with it, but if it's not allowed in the 19 class i'll probably just run oval.

FastlapMark 03-17-2007 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by gee-dub
i bought a used 4300 and stuck it in my sedan. i should be out with it, but if it's not allowed in the 19 class i'll probably just run oval.

Please feel free to run your brushless in the 19trn class tomorrow. I would like to see some diffrent brushless systems run and see if we can work out some rules for the future.

Mark

FastlapMark 03-17-2007 09:11 PM

Online pre-registration is closed for tomorrows race.

Anyone else can register at the track in the morning.

Track open at 9:00 racing starts at 10:30!

:D

Fran 03-18-2007 10:54 PM

P and C..Thanks for a smooth program, and another fun day of racing with you guys. Mark.. you drove great today, AND ran the program (with help from Brian and Joe) Brian, you were on rails in stock! Great run! 12th scale was a bit of a sruggle for all until the purple stuff got layed down. Jeff, what can I say.. but your a talented racer, and a great kid! Brandon, great driving today.
Good to see everyone, and I look forward to being there in 2 weeks.

mikus 03-19-2007 11:59 AM

Im glad to hear everyone had a good time, sorry I missed it.

On a sad note I am sorry to say Divorce is forcing me to sell my stuff, anyone interested please call me or e-mail me. :cry:

805-451-9945

[email protected]

P of PandC 03-19-2007 07:04 PM

dito's Fran

Yah!! What Fran said dito that, and more about Brian driving good. Ha Ha . To everyone that showed up I could not ask for a more sporting bunch. Tons of fun were had by all, even in sickness such as I am these days. With this kind of support we will be around for a very long time!! Thanks again and I can not wait to see how much better these guys will get!! "J&B" Thanks to the youth for making me and G feel really old. Again I can not say Thanks enough for all the help, see you in two weeks!! Mr P. :D
P.S. Mike let me know when you want to race and I will hook you up with a full ride. Your attitude and sportsmanship is worth a lot to me, and I want a chance to beat you at 1/12 scale. :sneaky:

Hockey 85 03-19-2007 07:22 PM

Racing

Well i had a great time this weekend!! It is awesome to race with people that are so nice. Mark and Brian thanks for running a great program. Franno... what can i say you are a great guy and i enjoy racing with you. Well George i will try to get you next time, i think i was only a few seconds off... ok maybe 5 seconds!! Good racing Brandon you get better everytime, keep it up!!

Jeff,

mikus 03-20-2007 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by P of PandC
P.S. Mike let me know when you want to race and I will hook you up with a full ride. Your attitude and sportsmanship is worth a lot to me, and I want a chance to beat you at 1/12 scale. :sneaky:

Thanks Brian for your support.

Mike

Baker18 03-20-2007 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by mikus
Im glad to hear everyone had a good time, sorry I missed it.

On a sad note I am sorry to say Divorce is forcing me to sell my stuff, anyone interested please call me or e-mail me. :cry:

805-451-9945

[email protected]

ill take one of everything