R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Racing Forum (https://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-forum-6/)
-   -   Cal-Coast Racing League (https://www.rctech.net/forum/racing-forum/149041-cal-coast-racing-league.html)

Shopkeeper 02-21-2007 02:44 PM

Yea, What he said.

Thanks Joe, You saved me the time typing :D

P of PandC 02-21-2007 04:22 PM

We are putting these ideas out here to get positive, constructive and helpful feedback. No part of our qualifying system would forces anybody in or out of a class. This new idea is only a minimum requirement to enter the faster classes. This format would allow both the stock and mod racers to enter two classes. So far we have only heard from one sedan racer. We need more input to proceed.

Stock A-main racers 1-6 This is the old way
B-main racers 6-12
19t A-main 1-6 racers

Stock A-main 1-6 racers. This is what we were thinking
19t A-main 1-6 racers
B-main 6-12 racers
Mod A-main 6-12 racers
I hope this helps clears up what we are proposing. I am looking forward to seeing you all at the next race. Brian

Mark Cziraki [email protected] (805) 709-7055
Chris Bailey [email protected] (805) 550-4442
Brian Poudrette [email protected]

P of PandC 02-21-2007 04:27 PM

We are putting these ideas out here to get positive, constructive and helpful feedback. No part of our qualifying system would forces anybody in or out of a class. This new idea is only a minimum requirement to enter the faster classes. This format would allow both the stock and mod racers to enter two classes. So far we have only heard from one sedan racer. We need more input to proceed.

Stock A-main racers 1-6 This is the old way
B-main racers 6-12
19t A-main 1-6 racers

Stock A-main 1-6 racers. This is what we were thinking
19t A-main 1-6 racers
B-main 6-12 racers
Mod A-main 6-12 racers
I hope this helps clear up what we are proposing. I am looking forward to seeing you all at the next race. Brian

Mark Cziraki [email protected] (805) 709-7055
Chris Bailey [email protected] (805) 550-4442
Brian Poudrette [email protected]

Chris Bailey 02-21-2007 04:51 PM

Here is my .02 cents,
no one is being forced to do anything.
our suggestion of a mod class was not taken out of our A__. Racers have asked about us starting one. Shopkeeper you told me you would like to start running MOD last time we were in Nipomo. If you racers dont want to run mod then don't. BUT the next time you are ran over by a less experienced driver do not complain to me.
As Brian stated in a previous post we are racers racing too!

As far as the track goes Layout be at the school by 7:30 am and set up the track the way you racers want.

If anyone has a issue or problem with the way the races are ran please contact any of the 3. DONT post on this forum, Please.

Chris

SWTour 02-21-2007 07:17 PM

Guys, I always try to keep my ideas and opinions positive...

This is the quote that caused my concern.

To race 19t you will need at lease three top five
finishes in stock A-mains. To race mod you will need at least three top
three finishes in the 19t A-mains.
This would force peoples class...

As far as discussion on the board...that is in general what boards are for...

Hopefully good banter will

A) get ideas out
B) Keep this thread close to the TOP of the page...for easy reading
C) attract others to VIEW, COMMENT and let them know more info about the racing on the Central Coast.

Let's keep our fingers crossed we don't get any RAIN and we get to kick off a NEW year of racing... in N I P O M O

Chris Bailey 02-21-2007 08:24 PM

That is the qualification for those that choose to run mod to keep the experienced together and kep those that love to go fast but have less experience out.

See you guys Sunday!!

P of PandC 02-22-2007 12:27 PM

Please sign up on line asap for sundays race as of now we only have a few and we need to notify the school by 4:00pm today!!! Let us know!! PandCracing.com

Hockey 85 02-22-2007 05:44 PM

Hey guys i didn't even see this new thread till today! Well i will be in attendance if i can get all of my classwork done, but i hope to be there. As for running mod. i would be up for it. I will run stock and maybe 19t if there are enough classes where i can switch motors back and forth otherwise it will be stock for me. :nod: Jeff

Hockey 85 02-23-2007 04:10 PM

Sooooooooooo..................... are we racing? :weird:

FastlapMark 02-23-2007 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by Hockey 85
Sooooooooooo..................... are we racing? :weird:

Yes racing at Nipomo H.S. this Sunday 2/25 ! :D

FastlapMark 02-24-2007 02:20 PM

Please use online registration for tomorrows racing.

Registration Link

Track opens by 9:00am. Racing at 10:00am. :D

FastlapMark 02-25-2007 07:11 AM

Its wet!! :flaming: :flaming: No racing today.

ST_ODIE 02-28-2007 09:50 PM

Dam Nothing until the 18th. Man Feels Like forever......

:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: FRICKING RAIN :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

Is it the 18th yet?

Fran 03-01-2007 10:36 AM

This is what happened to us the first month of this year...Either we adapt like they do in Europe, and waterproof everything, or move indoors. Which is more feisable???

FastlapMark 03-01-2007 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by Fran
This is what happened to us the first month of this year...Either we adapt like they do in Europe, and waterproof everything, or move indoors. Which is more feisable???

At this point neither, we are at the mercy of mother nature. :cry:

Fran, see you on Sunday. Cant wait to play in the dirt again.

Mark :D