Search

Revelation Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2005, 04:23 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Re: Re: Re: Airtronics Race

Originally posted by jd Jorge Diaz
I will be going to Spain. Dont really know when i'll be leaving
Good Luck on your new nesting place. I hope you will continue to drive to build up your experience.
Old 03-14-2005, 05:12 PM
Tech Master

Talking Re: Re: Re: Airtronics Race

Originally posted by jd Jorge Diaz
My brother tried to take you out of the main because u came and yelled at me. Thats why he got mad at you.Im 13 years old and hes my older borther and he defends me.
If you thaught I was yelling at you then I'm sorry I would never do that I think you are a great kid.
If you had a problem with me or if I yeld at you, why would I had of gave you crystals and wish you good luck in Spain, I even told Dad to keep in touch and if you needed anything to call me.

Now because of what I now know what your brothers attentions where I am very disapointed about his attitude ..............Mugen would never suport or sponsor someone like him.......Good luck in your racing endavers.
Old 03-14-2005, 08:00 PM
wad
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Airtronics Race

Originally posted by ROBBIE C
If you thaught I was yelling at you then I'm sorry I would never do that I think you are a great kid.
If you had a problem with me or if I yeld at you, why would I had of gave you crystals and wish you good luck in Spain, I even told Dad to keep in touch and if you needed anything to call me.

Now because of what I now know what your brothers attentions where I am very disapointed about his attitude ..............Mugen would never suport or sponsor someone like him.......Good luck in your racing endavers.
Mr. Robbie Collins:
I already apologize for my mistake, but you don't have the right to yell on my brother. As soon as you did that you showed what kind of person you are, then you don't have the authority to said nothing about nobody.
Mugen driver tried to take a 13 years old kid out of the track during C main, people saw that, I have nothing to say.
You was considered an example to me, I always watch your races, and I try to be like you. How long have you racing? why do you try to compete with me? why you got mad because I won a race few weeks ago? I still a lucky novice (like you said), and people saw how clean was my race whe I beat you.
Please show to the people that I took you out of the race, don't lie, I was out of the race because I ran out off batteries, at the moment that you finish the race. How can I take you out??
If you think that because you are a factory driver will give you the right to yell on a 13 years old kid, let me tell you something, you are wrong.
Si tu problema es que cualquiera te puede ganar, no te preocupes, yo voy a seguir siendo un novato, pero te voy a seguir ganando en la pista, esta demostrado que teniendo el mismo nivel de auto, no sos competencia para mi.

Saying this, I will finish this conversation.

Thanks!! Best Regards!!
Old 03-14-2005, 08:08 PM
wad
Tech Elite

Default jwf-frani

Thanks for pit for me, hopefully next time we can do better.

Thanks for your help!!
Old 03-14-2005, 11:56 PM
Tech Regular

Wink Thanks

Thanks Robbie. U have PM.
Old 03-15-2005, 09:00 AM
Tech Master

Default My side of things.

For one thing I don't no what happend to your brother in the C main being that I was not whatching that race because I was somewhere else.

Second of all I never yeld at your 13 year old brother.
The reason why you won that race two weeks ago was because I was takend out two times when entering the pitts by another driver, he was going backward in the pitts when I was entering, I could see that as being an accident the first time but twice in one race by the same guy????? ...........you benifited from this.
I was not mad just disapointed that it was not a heads up win in my eyes. If you had battery problems why was my car the target? evreytime I came arround to lap you I was hit by you?
Yesterday you posted that you were attentionaly trying to take me out because you were mad at me now you say you had battery problems, please pick a lie and stick with it.
Robbie saids:
And in the future if you have something to say to me be a man and say it to my face and by the way I do understand Spanish............
Walter saids:
Si tu problema es que cualquiera te puede ganar, no te preocupes, yo voy a seguir siendo un novato, pero te voy a seguir ganando en la pista, esta demostrado que teniendo el mismo nivel de auto, no sos competencia para mi.
Walter saids:
If your problem is that anyone can win dont worry im alwasy going to be novice, but im going to keep beating you in the track its been deminstrated that if i have the same leavel car, your no competion for me.
Old 03-15-2005, 10:01 AM
wad
Tech Elite

I DID NEVER TOOK ANYBODY OUT OFF ANY RACE, AND I WILL NEVER DO THAT.
I feel bad because people misunderstood my english, this is not my native languaje, probably that's why I used words that can heart the sensibility of some people, I apologize for that.
I think that was my wrong writting when I said If you feel like I was trying to take you out, you are right, the last part means that you can feel werever you want, but that didn't happen for real, I'm sorry for the miunderstanding.
But for real you yell on my little brother, he told me that he got scare, and he couldn't drive his car.

On that race I was TQ, I was leading the race until the same guy that did that with you on the pits, heat me on the back straight, then I lost my lead. Then when I was catching you back, he heat me again.

Good thing, you understand spanish, so you understand what I said, and you will not take that as an insult, like you did with me.

Don't worry about who sponsor me, If I have had any, I don't have it anymore.
Old 03-15-2005, 10:11 AM
wad
Tech Elite

Sorry guys!!
I was really pissed off, due to this person yelled to my brother.
Old 03-15-2005, 10:31 AM
wad
Tech Elite

You should not said this, you represent Mugen Seiki USA.

ROBBIE C wrote on Today 10:14 AM:
Walter when you admitted to trying to take me out and posted that along with other bad comments that pissed me off I had no clue of what you accussed me of , I never yeld at your brother and I never will, but when I see you we will have problems.

And as for this C main thing I don't even no what you are talking about.

Learn the rules about racing: BUMP UP POSISTION DON'T HAVE PRIORITY FREQUENCY, with that said had he told me that he didn't have anymore crystals I would of changed.
Personaly you should of been mad at Danna not me, I confirmed my change with him during radio impound.

You looked like you were having a bad weekend and I feal like you are taking that out on me

Walter you have started something with me that I think is bad I will never forget or forgive I do not want your appoligy because you have put this on the thread it is to late now to take back what you and and said ecspesialy your last post,.

I AM FUCKING PISS THE FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]
Old 03-16-2005, 06:25 PM
Tech Initiate

Wink

This thread is burning. Relax and everything will be settled in a nice way. Anyway, thanks Walter for pitting for me.
Old 03-16-2005, 07:31 PM
wad
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Robert I.
This thread is burning. Relax and everything will be settled in a nice way. Anyway, thanks Walter for pitting for me.
You are more than welcome, anytime
But next time, be carefull with your pipe
Old 03-22-2005, 11:04 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Okay, I hope everyone is cooled down now because I need some advice.

I'm a nitro rookie. I raced electric for a few years, but I just got my first nitro car - an R40. Are there restrictions on the type of engine you can race with at Revelation? Does that change with the class?, like does amatuer run .12 and higher classes run .15? or something like that?

I've probably got a few weekends of just wrenching to go through first, but I can't wait to get over there and race it for real.
Old 03-22-2005, 11:16 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by gibbous
Okay, I hope everyone is cooled down now because I need some advice.

I'm a nitro rookie. I raced electric for a few years, but I just got my first nitro car - an R40. Are there restrictions on the type of engine you can race with at Revelation? Does that change with the class?, like does amatuer run .12 and higher classes run .15? or something like that?

I've probably got a few weekends of just wrenching to go through first, but I can't wait to get over there and race it for real.
Everyone races with 12's
Old 03-22-2005, 11:38 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I tried using .15 on my sedan when I was starting out, I thought it would be cool . I couldn't even get the car to go straight, there was too much power.
Old 03-22-2005, 11:42 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hey Robbie,

I watched the video of the Main at the last Toys 4 Tots race in Crystal Park, and it was obvious that you tried to take me out 10 times in 1 lap.

Leo V.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.