Wiki Posts
Search

The Coliseum at HobbyTown USA

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 03:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ultegrasti
practice what u all preach and work on somethin i'm still workin on...dont have anythin nice to say, then dont. real easy to instruct some1 to do, not so easy to put into practice yourself. besides, i thought i heard that you were outta the hobby after 3 more races. what gives?

anyways, do what u want...i'm still not in a position to race financially. cars have sat unattended for almost 2wks now. oh well, it happens.

since brian is in sorta-retirement again, perhaps he could run the show saturdays, pretty neat idea (sorry for the nomination if its not desired BR). i'd do it if i didnt live so far away...

R
And if you did that, then you wouldn't post anything on here. Do you get the common denomanater here? It's you Ryan. I've already gotten several pm's about how other people on here feel and that they were happy about what I and a few others had posted. Maybe it's time to step away from yourself and take a look at the situation. Just my thoughts, even though I'm sure you'll have some snide remark about this as well.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:23 PM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

nah, too tired, no point. doesnt help this place. i learned. rich needs good advertising, not this. so let it be and move on. perhaps i'll be in a better mood down the road and b/c i'm actually runnin. PM ken. i do like the word 'snide' though.

anyways...

new subject, rollout on 1/12s?

R
Old 01-10-2007, 03:30 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by GroffBall
Honestly though if the 13.5 was legal in pro stock I would probably be back down on a much more regular basis as I'm getting sick of the rug. But I'm just one person who lives an hour and a half away and Richard really needs to support those who are there everyweek and what they want.

Junior... Hey if I stick around to race do you think either you or your dad could go over a motor for me? I'm not really good with tuning the CO27, for somereason or another mine always seem to suck after I tune em.

Why do you need us your going to be running your brushless system in the Pro class with us
Old 01-10-2007, 03:45 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ultegrasti
nah, too tired, no point. doesnt help this place. i learned. rich needs good advertising, not this. so let it be and move on. perhaps i'll be in a better mood down the road and b/c i'm actually runnin. PM ken. i do like the word 'snide' though.

anyways...

new subject, rollout on 1/12s?

R
Agreed Ryan, time to move on.... The 12 scale question I would ask Steve aka SRW141 that question...
Old 01-10-2007, 03:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i think you need to buy a mirror and take look at yourself, since you think your god and you are so in love with youself, your right i only have a couple of races left this winter, because in the spring and summer i travling the east coast driving 225 inch super comp dragster. winning up to ten grand sometimes. i race rc in my spare time and winter. but i can bet you one thing while i'm not racing i will not voice my opinion, unlles it effects me. u really need to find something to do in your spare time

Last edited by Joe Mayne; 01-10-2007 at 04:13 PM.
Old 01-10-2007, 04:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

CHILDREN..........
Old 01-10-2007, 04:15 PM
Tech Champion

Hey guys, I have a few things up for sale on the for sale thraed. LB, pm me, I have some more details about the TF movie if you're interested.

Roll Call for Saturday? I know I'll be there...........
Old 01-10-2007, 04:17 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Joe Mayne
i think you need to buy a mirror and take look at yourself, since you think your god and you are so in love with youself, your right i only have a couple of races left this winter, because in the spring and summer i travling the east coast driving 225 inch super comp dragster. winning up to ten grand sometimes. i race rc in my spare time and winter. but i can bet you one thing while i'm not racing i will not voice my opinion, unlles it effects me. u really need to find something to do in your spare time
woo, ten grand? I think I'm in the wrong hobby, lol.
Old 01-10-2007, 04:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Sounds like a good crowd this weekend with groff and wyd coming
Old 01-10-2007, 04:20 PM
Tech Regular

I'm thinking of getting some plastic cvds from IRS. Would plastic cvds increase acceleration enough to make a difference or should I just stick to aluminum cvds. I've never heard of them, are they reputable? Thanks.
Old 01-10-2007, 04:21 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by The Junior
Sounds like a good crowd this weekend with groff and wyd coming

SHPRING!, we have a Reigle siteing!
Old 01-10-2007, 04:27 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by RCpurplecow
I'm thinking of getting some plastic cvds from IRS. Would plastic cvds increase acceleration enough to make a difference or should I just stick to aluminum cvds. I've never heard of them, are they reputable? Thanks.
I think I would stick with what you have BRA! I've bent the steel ones in my x-ray before, so imagine what would happen to the plastic. As for as accelleration, I really don't think you would see a difference.
Old 01-10-2007, 04:27 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by RCpurplecow
stick to aluminum bro,,,can't go wrong
Old 01-10-2007, 04:29 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by MUDVAYNE
Hey guys, I have a few things up for sale on the for sale thraed. LB, pm me, I have some more details about the TF movie if you're interested.

Roll Call for Saturday? I know I'll be there...........
I guess I'll be there
Old 01-10-2007, 04:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by MUDVAYNE
woo, ten grand? I think I'm in the wrong hobby, lol.
It dosent happen much but a blind squirrell can find a nut sometimes. drag racing is great but i also enjoy rc racing and the people around, i made a lot of good friends the last two winters. good luck to everybody this weekend ill be in virgina running oval
Attached Thumbnails The Coliseum at HobbyTown USA-1549805348_m.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.