Search

The Coliseum at HobbyTown USA

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 04:20 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ultegrasti
well loox like while listed 5th-that all brian has to do is keep all 4 wheels on to take the overall prize.

austin and jr seem to have leads that can hold provided they show up.

will be interestin...

....slower layout hehehe

-R
To be honest after last weekend I'm not really into it like I was. I had a bad pass on Wes in the 2nd round that sent him flying and in the main the same pass happened witht he same results but in the first one I came up on him and the 2nd time I was angling toward the inside wall and hd just came down a little but being on the outside made for an ugly result. Bad enough the first time was my fault but the 2nd wasn't mine but kinda made me look bad. I don't need to take anyone out and if I do I will just tell them straight up.....period. As for the points winning or being 2nd would of not made any differance so I didn't need to take anyone out

In the one heat some things were said that where not cool but no one heard it but I did. If you want to beat someone you shouldn't be telling your buddy to hold him up so I wouldn't TQ. It is just what happens with points racing. I will say I won't ever run for points their again. I will just make sure I miss more weeks. 20 years and points racing still brings out the worst in people. I can see if we where racing for a million dollar bonus but its a 100 bucks.

Sorry for the rant as I have thought about this all week. That is why I said about the needed break. Going to look into some other types of racing and decide what I want to do for next year.
Old 12-14-2006, 04:32 PM

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

damn, thats stinx. lose this guy to dirt oval or gas truck. eee idk. will we see em up at motorama. qualifying based on 4rds of points. sound bad?

-ult
Old 12-14-2006, 05:05 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

damn, thats stinx. lose this guy to dirt oval or gas truck. eee idk. will we see em up at motorama. qualifying based on 4rds of points. sound bad?

-ult
Dirt oval is huge around my area. Qual points are cool on 4 rounds as it keeps guys from TQ'ing during a rocket round. Makes it fair for everyone and pays off for consistancy.
Old 12-14-2006, 05:07 PM

well as i'm tryin to get back, hope we dont lose every1 b4 i get there.

R
Old 12-14-2006, 05:16 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Mike Herald Sr.
We will be changing the track layout on December 19th. Would appreciate all help. The more people we have, the faster it will get done.

Sr.
Sr. I didnt catch the game sunday night, who won ???
Old 12-14-2006, 05:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Come on Brian U can't leave. I'm buying a new car Finally. And If U don't show Why should I. I finally got the MI2 handling better but I can't get the drag out of the drivetrain so I was gonna get a new car and run U like should be. So PLEASE Stay. Don't make me tie U up at the track so your there everyweek.
Old 12-14-2006, 05:45 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by TVMRocket69
Come on Brian U can't leave. I'm buying a new car Finally. And If U don't show Why should I. I finally got the MI2 handling better but I can't get the drag out of the drivetrain so I was gonna get a new car and run U like should be. So PLEASE Stay. Don't make me tie U up at the track so your there everyweek.
Last week was the least amount of fun I have had since I came back. Might be better if I take a few weeks off til the new year to get refreshed.

On the new car thing.........did you decide on what to get? Touring has new freaking cars all the time and it makes it hard to pick one.
Old 12-14-2006, 06:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
Last week was the least amount of fun I have had since I came back. Might be better if I take a few weeks off til the new year to get refreshed.

On the new car thing.........did you decide on what to get? Touring has new freaking cars all the time and it makes it hard to pick one.
Wow... I kinda knew something was up but didn't know what it was....

Every once in a while you need to take a break.....
Old 12-14-2006, 06:23 PM

juan, u gettin that speedo from bob. i passed on it so u could get it since u need now?

EU has a servo in it now. gettin there...

btw does any1 have a xray 116T spur they can offload? i want 1, EU comes w/48P and precision 1 i got from HT doesnt work (RICHARD, stock these spurs plz for all those xray runners up there).

R
Old 12-14-2006, 06:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

juan, u gettin that speedo from bob. i passed on it so u could get it since u need now?

EU has a servo in it now. gettin there...

btw does any1 have a xray 116T spur they can offload? i want 1, EU comes w/48P and precision 1 i got from HT doesnt work (RICHARD, stock these spurs plz for all those xray runners up there).

R
Yeah, I got 64 pitch 116 that is used if ya want it.....
Old 12-14-2006, 06:48 PM

that'll be fine. i'll just return the precision and get somethin else i need. it might work, but i'd need different hardware, but i'm not gonna chance it.

R
Old 12-14-2006, 07:09 PM
Tech Master

Yea, I'm getting 2 Schumacher MI2EC's. Might give second 1 to Ben for next year.
Old 12-14-2006, 07:23 PM

bob, did juan get that speedo?

R
Old 12-14-2006, 07:50 PM
Tech Master

bob, did juan get that speedo?

R
Wont know until Saturday.
Old 12-14-2006, 09:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
I understand that it might be cumbersome in the heat of the moment but there are a lot of people at the "C" that are willing to have some fun. It's sad to see you take a break man but I guess you know what's best. I was hoping to get some setup advice from you as you have run the JRXS and know how the car handles. After all you gave me the best rollout tips yet. Don't take that long of a break, I might just catch you!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.