Wiki Posts
Search

Team Kamikaze Rc Racing

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2007, 10:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nigelnuggets
Congrats Chris I, coming outta hiding and bumping up to the A.

you are my hero!

Fun today guys, super fun.
Yup thanks! I love Sedan! I think I did well because of JGO's battery pack, loner batteries, and Nigel's yellow antenna cap. Hmmmm????

oh yeah, chris i, your trophy is at the shop for your b main bumpup spot.
Thanks!
Old 11-05-2007, 10:18 AM
Tech Initiate

Had a great time yesterday. First time racing without sepperating classes. Hope I didn't get in anyone's way. Good news is that the RRR hasen't thrown a rear belt since Sun Valley KO Propo series. Bad news is that in the B-main, I was all by myself minding my own business and that damn barrier jumped out and hit my car right past the drivers stand half way through the race. Anyway. Sam. I need the following. You got it in stock?....30% Powermaster, Rear SP belt (VZW203), Side SP belt (VZW202), Rear Diff Outdrives (VZW219). And I also need a new body and rear swaybar. I need your poinion on this. Michael P suggested to get rid of the rear blade and just go with the wire rear swaybar. That it would help with the bumpy track CP has. Also, what do you think of the new DNA body? Or should I get the Dodge 3.1 again. I want something a little more aggressive feeling. Thanks again. Had a lot of fun. Its' been a month or so since I raced and that is way too long of a break. Nigel, you kicked ass. (in qualifying at least) What happened in the main?
Old 11-05-2007, 12:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thanks for the pit help this weekend guys...

Are you guys practicing saturday at the Greater LA track?
Old 11-05-2007, 01:10 PM
wad
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Tony Fileccia
And I also need a new body and rear swaybar. I need your poinion on this. Michael P suggested to get rid of the rear blade and just go with the wire rear swaybar. That it would help with the bumpy track CP has.
I have the blade swaybar on my car, if you have problems with your car going on the bumps, let me know next time we are at the track, I can help you with setup.
Old 11-05-2007, 01:21 PM
dbl
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

haha laundry and the dishes?
No. I had to cook and iron clothes

Glarcrc this weekend?
Old 11-05-2007, 01:22 PM
Tech Champion

Had a great time yesterday. First time racing without sepperating classes. Hope I didn't get in anyone's way. Good news is that the RRR hasen't thrown a rear belt since Sun Valley KO Propo series. Bad news is that in the B-main, I was all by myself minding my own business and that damn barrier jumped out and hit my car right past the drivers stand half way through the race. Anyway. Sam. I need the following. You got it in stock?....30% Powermaster, Rear SP belt (VZW203), Side SP belt (VZW202), Rear Diff Outdrives (VZW219). And I also need a new body and rear swaybar. I need your poinion on this. Michael P suggested to get rid of the rear blade and just go with the wire rear swaybar. That it would help with the bumpy track CP has. Also, what do you think of the new DNA body? Or should I get the Dodge 3.1 again. I want something a little more aggressive feeling. Thanks again. Had a lot of fun. Its' been a month or so since I raced and that is way too long of a break. Nigel, you kicked ass. (in qualifying at least) What happened in the main?

Got everything you need, regarding the swaybar just listen to Walter, Kyosho wouldn't design that to be in the car if it wouldn't work. if you want a wire swaybar then might as well switch to a car that is built with it, like a Mugen or a Serpent
Old 11-05-2007, 01:23 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by C Verano
Thanks for the pit help this weekend guys...

Are you guys practicing saturday at the Greater LA track?
Will be there late Saturday afternoon.

Originally Posted by dbl

Glarcrc this weekend?
Yes let us race at GLARCRC this Sunday.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:08 PM
wad
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
Got everything you need, regarding the swaybar just listen to Walter, Kyosho wouldn't design that to be in the car if it wouldn't work. if you want a wire swaybar then might as well switch to a car that is built with it, like a Mugen or a Serpent
no, no, no. He doen't need to change the car, that's why Kyosho has both kinds os swaybars, and on the wire one they have 3 different ones (gold, silver and black).......
Old 11-05-2007, 02:19 PM
Tech Champion

My point is what kind of swaybar comes with the EVO WC Edition ( definitely Not a world champion car, because that car never won the world Championship)
doesn't it come with an adjustable sway bar and the wired ones being an option? I know the original RRR WCE came with a wired swaybar so what I mean is if it comes with an adjustable ones then why go back to the wired swaybars, there is a reason why it is called "ADJUSTABLE"
Old 11-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Tech Initiate

Talking

Sounds like Kyosho has all the bases covered. Wire swaybars are in Serpent and Mugen..hmmmm Should have kept my TC3 then
What about that new DNA body? Any comments on that?
Old 11-05-2007, 02:24 PM
Tech Initiate

You should have seen the blade swaybar after my accident. It's bent like a "L" didn't think I could hit anything that hard.
Old 11-05-2007, 02:37 PM
Tech Champion

You should have seen the blade swaybar after my accident. It's bent like a "L" didn't think I could hit anything that hard.
Welcome to the world of KYOSHO Well you are right should have kept your NTC3 j/k, I have those sway bar rods in stock. regarding the DNA3, you should try it because it might work for you, you can never tell if you never tried..
by the way both Mugen and Serpent have adjustable swaybar.
Old 11-05-2007, 03:32 PM
wad
Tech Elite

Sounds like Kyosho has all the bases covered. Wire swaybars are in Serpent and Mugen..hmmmm Should have kept my TC3 then
What about that new DNA body? Any comments on that?
You are doing really good with this car, and you also have a really good support from Kamikaze and from now on I will try to help you with everything I can.
I haven't tried the DNA yet, but just like Sam said: "If you don't try you will never know"
Old 11-05-2007, 06:36 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by wad
You are doing really good with this car, and you also have a really good support from Kamikaze and from now on I will try to help you with everything I can.
I haven't tried the DNA yet, but just like Sam said: "If you don't try you will never know"
Walter, I need parts for my RRR, can you help me? maybe race the Toys for Tots.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:31 PM
wad
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
Walter, I need parts for my RRR, can you help me? maybe race the Toys for Tots.
Sure, I can help you with setup; then you can contact Kamikaze Toys and Hobbies for parts, they have really good prices..........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.