Wiki Posts
Search

Chat Lounge Description

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 01:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default Chat Lounge Description

"If you're feeling a little off-topic, come here to talk about anything. However, spam/flooding will not be tolerated."

That's the current description for the chat lounge. I think it should be changed to the following:

"If you're feeling a little off-topic, come here to talk about anything except politics or whatever is going on in the world today. However, spam/flooding will not be tolerated."

That might keep people from being banned or at least it wouldn't make the site seem so hypocritical. Also, it's interesting how there's a christian forum and a jewish forum, but politics is verboten in the chat lounge. IMO, if politics is verboten on rctech, those forums should be deleted and religion should also be verboten on rctech. You know what they say about religion and politics....
Old 11-15-2012, 07:16 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Leodis
"If you're feeling a little off-topic, come here to talk about anything. However, spam/flooding will not be tolerated."

That's the current description for the chat lounge. I think it should be changed to the following:

"If you're feeling a little off-topic, come here to talk about anything except politics or whatever is going on in the world today. However, spam/flooding will not be tolerated."

That might keep people from being banned or at least it wouldn't make the site seem so hypocritical. Also, it's interesting how there's a christian forum and a jewish forum, but politics is verboten in the chat lounge. IMO, if politics is verboten on rctech, those forums should be deleted and religion should also be verboten on rctech. You know what they say about religion and politics....
there will be no politics thread , sorry but im tired of all the complaining that i get regarding topics on there ,i have banned more members in the political threads than any other thread on rctech, there are plenty of political forums out there that you can join , this is a wonderful rc forum and i hate banning members for racial and threats made on those political threads. the chat lounge has been quiet and no complaints have been received regarding threats , racial remarks or profanity. so enjoy the best rc forum and if you want to talk politics try
http://www.politicalforum.com/forum.php?

im sure your opinions will be better appreciated there,

have a nice day.

Matt and I are trying to come up with a private forum for politics one that you have to join and if you dont join you can't view it that way we can keep the crap from others who dont want to see it or read it. I will be like the "tech Elite" membership, so unless you join you will not see it or be able to read it or post in it. Give us time to figure it out.

please be patient and dont make another thread to ask about it , when its ready an announcement will be made.

Last edited by racer1812; 11-15-2012 at 09:30 AM.