Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > R/C Tech Site Forum
Tapatalk: RCT will never use it >

Tapatalk: RCT will never use it

Tapatalk: RCT will never use it

Old 11-15-2010, 09:08 PM
  #31  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 145
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Tapatalk!!!

+1 please add Tapatalk nowwwwwww
psykosonik is offline  
Old 11-16-2010, 06:19 AM
  #32  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (15)
 
M-Technic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 2,562
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

I've been meaning to bump this, it was painful browsing this forum from my phone when I was out of town last weekend.
M-Technic is offline  
Old 11-16-2010, 10:01 AM
  #33  
Tech Master
iTrader: (31)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Monmouth Beach, NJ
Posts: 1,455
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

If it ain't their suggestion it ain't gonna happen! That is what I have gathered in the year and a half I have been here.
vstrok is offline  
Old 11-23-2010, 04:40 PM
  #34  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 108
Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)
Default

You would think with enough people wanting to use it myself included. They would install. I don't have an issue navigating the site but tapatalk is a great add on.
microdot is offline  
Old 11-24-2010, 09:25 PM
  #35  
Tech Elite
 
chicagokenji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,210
Default

Do you guys know the company that owned this site sold it back in September?

The people that work here and make decisions are probably busy with new focus or for all we know don't exist here anymore.

http://www.dmwmedia.com/news/2010/09...rm-640-million

It's quite possible you are talking into dead air, in terms of flicking switches for upgrades.

Do any of the other older Internet Brands forums have Tapatalk installed and running?

At some point they might figure out it's 2010 and the musty old toy car forum might need some attention........they probably think we're all geeks and dorks anyhow and don't care about software for stupid little handheld devices.
chicagokenji is offline  
Old 11-29-2010, 11:08 PM
  #36  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (14)
 
aegiswa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Pacific NW
Posts: 140
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Good day all,
Has there been anyone from RC TECH reviewing this information?
It would certainly be nice to have the forum available with Tapatalk.

I see others available when browsing but not my favorite forum.....

Would you admins please review the plug-in and install if at all possible.

Thank you!
aegiswa is offline  
Old 11-30-2010, 10:32 PM
  #37  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: idunno just fixing my rc car :)
Posts: 215
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Bump please install the tapatalk plugin or similar
bigtree is offline  
Old 12-01-2010, 06:35 AM
  #38  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (15)
 
M-Technic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 2,562
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by chicagokenji View Post
Do you guys know the company that owned this site sold it back in September?

The people that work here and make decisions are probably busy with new focus or for all we know don't exist here anymore.

http://www.dmwmedia.com/news/2010/09...rm-640-million

It's quite possible you are talking into dead air, in terms of flicking switches for upgrades.

Do any of the other older Internet Brands forums have Tapatalk installed and running?

At some point they might figure out it's 2010 and the musty old toy car forum might need some attention........they probably think we're all geeks and dorks anyhow and don't care about software for stupid little handheld devices.
Interesting, I did not know that. However, there are 9 administrators on this forum, surely at least one of them monitors this section. I seriously doubt the powers that be have taken a "hands off" approach to such a large forum.
M-Technic is offline  
Old 12-11-2010, 07:38 PM
  #39  
Tech Elite
 
chicagokenji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,210
Default

Originally Posted by M-Technic View Post
Interesting, I did not know that. However, there are 9 administrators on this forum, surely at least one of them monitors this section. I seriously doubt the powers that be have taken a "hands off" approach to such a large forum.
Good luck.

this place is stuck in 2006 technology.

keep on keeping on using a web browser on a 3 inch screen.

BTW...."9 admins"? how do you know that?

There's all kinds of "moderators" I know that.

Right matt?

HA!
chicagokenji is offline  
Old 12-11-2010, 07:58 PM
  #40  
Administrator
iTrader: (26)
 
Matt M.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,576
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

i can ask ib if this is possible,


kenji, go find another forum to stir the pot in...i am at the end of my rope with you
Matt M. is offline  
Old 12-11-2010, 09:06 PM
  #41  
Tech Elite
 
chicagokenji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,210
Default

ha!

you didn't even know this was here until I told you about it.

Hey...I post a ton in the Malaysian and Filipino threads too. They get my humor over there. Do you speak and type in Tagalog?

Probably an Asian thing!
chicagokenji is offline  
Old 12-12-2010, 05:21 AM
  #42  
Administrator
iTrader: (26)
 
Matt M.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,576
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by chicagokenji View Post
ha!

you didn't even know this was here until I told you about it.

Hey...I post a ton in the Malaysian and Filipino threads too. They get my humor over there. Do you speak and type in Tagalog?

Probably an Asian thing!
I knew of this thread, I am posting this from my Droid intact....as I said, I can ask,but can't promise anything....

I know of the Malaysian threads...the to are a pain in my butt..thank god funky deals with that stuff.....
Matt M. is offline  
Old 12-12-2010, 12:17 PM
  #43  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (15)
 
M-Technic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 2,562
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by chicagokenji View Post
Good luck.

this place is stuck in 2006 technology.

keep on keeping on using a web browser on a 3 inch screen.

BTW...."9 admins"? how do you know that?

There's all kinds of "moderators" I know that.

Right matt?

HA!
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showgroups.php
M-Technic is offline  
Old 12-12-2010, 05:30 PM
  #44  
Tech Elite
 
chicagokenji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,210
Default

Originally Posted by M-Technic View Post
NICE!

how'd you find this? nice directory listing!

Send a mass email of intent and want, to each and everyone of them and tell them to pay attention.

I'm still guessing this place is a ship without a Captain, it's not making a profit, no one really gives a shit cause were 120000 dorks playing with toy cars.

It's essentially a small group of people, all signed up to a free forum that generates probably 5000 dollars a month for some huge ass corporation, which is like spit in a rain storm......
chicagokenji is offline  
Old 12-12-2010, 07:22 PM
  #45  
Administrator
iTrader: (26)
 
Matt M.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 8,576
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by chicagokenji View Post
NICE!

how'd you find this? nice directory listing!

Send a mass email of intent and want, to each and everyone of them and tell them to pay attention.

I'm still guessing this place is a ship without a Captain, it's not making a profit, no one really gives a shit cause were 120000 dorks playing with toy cars.

It's essentially a small group of people, all signed up to a free forum that generates probably 5000 dollars a month for some huge ass corporation, which is like spit in a rain storm......

i have done a search on your posting history, you seem to have a problem with rctech. if you are so unhappy with our site why not remove yourself from here. your entire goal seems to be to antagonize the operators of the site. i am asking again for you to please stop....you are getting nowhere

i have said i would ask about this feature, and see what happens....that doesnt seem to be enough for you
Matt M. is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.