Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > R/C Tech Site Forum
Seller left bad feedback because I left him bad feedback.. How to fix!? >

Seller left bad feedback because I left him bad feedback.. How to fix!?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seller left bad feedback because I left him bad feedback.. How to fix!?

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 08:55 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)
Default Seller left bad feedback because I left him bad feedback.. How to fix!?

Hi...

I recently did a deal with a guy here that went sour.

He advertised selling an Associated B44 Parts lot which in reality turned out to be a few B44 parts with a few B4/T4 Parts.

When I recieved everything I sent a PM asking to resolve the situation and was told basically to get lost.

The thread can be found here with my explanation of what happened...

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...sways-new.html

He even says in the feedback form that "Thanks for the negative, I assume you knew I would return the favor."... referring to me leaving him bad feedback.

I paid for the items and was nice enough to PM instead of make a big deal out of it over the open forum when there was a problem.

I don't feel I deserve this bad feedback and I would like to know how to get it removed.

Please let me know.

Thanks.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:10 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Hmm and all you wanted was $5 back...kinda seems lame the guy wouldn't do it. Only thing you could do would be to send the items back and have him refund you your $30, or Bite the Bullet and sell what you have for the t4/b4 and maybe make a few bucks back from the deal.... WHat did you get for the B4 i may be interested!!! HAHAHA
Old 10-26-2009, 11:50 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Yeah... I just asked him to do SOMETHING to make it right.

Here's the exact PM I sent...

Originally Posted by DavidR
Yep... Got it all today.

There is a little problem though... The sway bar kit isn't a front and rear set for a B44 as you stated in your ad.. It's a Rear set for a B4/T4.

I knew alot of the other parts weren't for a B44... But I was mainly interested in the Rear Shock Tower mounts and the Sway Bar set. At the 30 I paid it was basically getting all the other stuff for free...

Well this sway bar set obviously isn't what I needed.

Let me know what you'd like to do about this.

Sorry if I sound like a prick... I understand mistakes happen and I'd rather give you a chance to work it out than leave bad feedback over such a small deal.

Thanks.

-David
Here's his response....

Originally Posted by hemi4me
LOL I have over 100 positives if you leave a negative thats cool.

Send me all the items back when I get them I will refund you.

All the pics were there, you got WAY MORE than $30 plus shipping worth of parts.
My response to that....

WOW!

I was just thinkin' maybe 5 bucks refund or something.

Yeah.. Your 100 plus positives just proves that the feedback system here is completely worthless.

I guess when I read in your ad...

"All parts are for a B44...." and "Front and Rear Sway Bar set for a B44" I figured I didn't have to scour the pictures to think you knew what you were talking about.

Maybe you're just a moron...

Negative coming your way.

-David
His response once again...

Originally Posted by hemi4me

You never once mentioned $5 LOL

Did you expect me to read your mind? I am a moron, yes you are right... 501 positives on ebay and another 110 here.

Negative your way LOL
I guess maybe I seemed a bit upset in my first PM to him regarding the issue... but I truly don't feel like I was in the wrong here.

Yeah... I could have shipped the stuff back but then I'd be out even more money for shipping with what guarantee of getting any money back. His attitude didn't seem to me like he really wanted to work it out.

Everything I sell here has been A+.... I'm going to end up loosing sales because of this guys attitude problem.

I've always bent over backwards to make sure everybody was happy in my transactions... This guy obviously doesn't have the same ethics.
Old 10-28-2009, 09:01 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

No help (or input) for a paying member????
Old 10-28-2009, 10:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

From the outside looking in, you are both at fault and deserve the negatives. He initially misrepresented the items, although I'm quite sure it wasn't malicious deception on his part. He offered a refund. You insulted (calling him a moron) and threatend him (with negative feedback). I would have given you a negative as well if I had offered to refund you for my mistake and instead of taking the offer you name called and made threats. If you would have taken the refund, your positive feedbacks for each other could have looked something like this:

Your feedback for him: Stand-up guy. Made everything right.

His feedback for you: Sorry for the mix-up. Thanks for understanding and being patient.
Old 10-28-2009, 10:38 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

No help (or input) for a paying member????
feedback section is a little tricky, there is not much that i can do. On the feedback section there is positive,negative feedback and neutral feedback. My suggestion is to try to get everything resolved via pm before leaving negative feedback, because you know 9 times out of turn he or she will do the same and leave you negative feedback.maybe leave neutral feedback until the matter is resolved??

Try to get it resolved first then leave the proper feedback.
Old 10-28-2009, 02:16 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by biz77
From the outside looking in, you are both at fault and deserve the negatives. He initially misrepresented the items, although I'm quite sure it wasn't malicious deception on his part. He offered a refund. You insulted (calling him a moron) and threatend him (with negative feedback). I would have given you a negative as well if I had offered to refund you for my mistake and instead of taking the offer you name called and made threats. If you would have taken the refund, your positive feedbacks for each other could have looked something like this:

Your feedback for him: Stand-up guy. Made everything right.

His feedback for you: Sorry for the mix-up. Thanks for understanding and being patient.
While I agree that calling him a moron may have been the wrong thing to do...

I was in no way trying to threaten the guy. I even said that I didn't mean to sound like a prick... I said that because I knew what I had typed could be taken the wrong way.

As for being patient and understanding... Why don't you PM mxnut273 about the pitmat I recently purchased from him and ask him how patient and understanding I am. I will try to work with people who WANT to work it out... but this guys reply to my problem had an obvious smart ass undertone to it. THAT is why he got a negative.

The point of the matter is this... I was givin' a negative as a retaliation. It even says so where he left me feedback.

At this point I'll be happy to have his negative turned to a neutral if it would resolve the negative on my account.
Old 10-28-2009, 02:20 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Also... I don't know who "juggalo6106" is or why is leaving me a good feedback and hemi4me a bad one... but I don't feel thats right either.

While I appreciate somebody siding with me on this... If you haven't done a deal with either of us you shouldn't be leaving feedback.

Mods please fix that as well.

Thanks!
Old 10-29-2009, 06:43 AM
Tech Adept

Yeah... I just asked him to do SOMETHING to make it right.

Here's the exact I've always bent over backwards to make sure everybody was happy in my transactions... This guy obviously doesn't have the same ethics.

Dude......he offered to give you a full refund of $30 bucks if you sent the stuff back!! If thats not bending over backwards I dont know what is. Quit trying to chizel him out of $5, just send stuff back, get yer 30 and move on.
Old 10-29-2009, 07:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 138 (100%+)

too bad the Itrader system isn't like ebay where buyers cannot receive
retaliation feedback. WTF all this guy did was pay and he still gets retaliation feedback!? I call BS on it and if a mod or administrator doesn't do something
to "correct" the action then I would be ashamed.
Old 10-29-2009, 08:27 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by JVStrat
Dude......he offered to give you a full refund of $30 bucks if you sent the stuff back!! If thats not bending over backwards I dont know what is. Quit trying to chizel him out of $5, just send stuff back, get yer 30 and move on.
Yeah... I might have done that if it wasn't for the attitude the seller gave me right off the bat. What guarantee did I have that I wasn't gonna be out the money AND the parts!?.... PLUS it would have cost me to ship the items back!

Hell... This wouldn't have been such a big deal if the guy had just owned up to being dishonest about the whole thing! Instead when confronted I got a smart ass attitdue!

"All the pics were there...." Was one of his responses.

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO SCOUR THE PICTURES WHEN THE TEXT IN HIS POST SAID THE PARTS WERE FOR A B44!?
Old 10-29-2009, 08:27 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by B18C Turbo
too bad the Itrader system isn't like ebay where buyers cannot receive
retaliation feedback. WTF all this guy did was pay and he still gets retaliation feedback!? I call BS on it and if a mod or administrator doesn't do something
to "correct" the action then I would be ashamed.
THANK YOU! This is exactly what I was thinking!
Old 10-29-2009, 04:43 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 520 (100%+)

Yeah... I might have done that if it wasn't for the attitude the seller gave me right off the bat. What guarantee did I have that I wasn't gonna be out the money AND the parts!?.... PLUS it would have cost me to ship the items back!

Hell... This wouldn't have been such a big deal if the guy had just owned up to being dishonest about the whole thing! Instead when confronted I got a smart ass attitdue!

"All the pics were there...." Was one of his responses.

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO SCOUR THE PICTURES WHEN THE TEXT IN HIS POST SAID THE PARTS WERE FOR A B44!?
You fellas both have a history of being good sellers, and maybe he was wrong here, and you wrong there, but if you two cant work it out then who can? I have purchased many items from Hemi, and he buys and sells a lot of high quality stuff, to the point where I dont know how he keeps it all straight. He made a mistake, you called him on it, and he told you to send it back.. You could have done that, you asked for a rebate, and he could have done that also..It sounds like two bad days colliding to me....
Old 10-29-2009, 07:31 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

send me a pm with the particulars

who what and why....i will look into it
Old 11-02-2009, 03:02 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

PM Sent a couple days ago...

Thanks for looking into it.

-David

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.