Wiki Posts
Search

rc tech has lost

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 10:02 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default rc tech has lost

there mind. they are more worried about singnatures than spam,stalkers,haters and the people who steals from people on here. like buying bodys and cars and not getting them. But they stay on here to take others money lol. RC TECH needs to get there head out of there a** and get new mods on here that give a about people! And this forum. well ill be ban from here after this 1 tks all

Last edited by Marcos.J; 08-19-2009 at 11:31 AM. Reason: watch the language
Old 08-19-2009, 10:11 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

This forum is owned by a private company. They make all the rules.

I personally know one of the mods. He is a reasonable person dealing with thousands of posts a day. Hopefully you have discussed your "issues" with the mods first. They have a thankless job and do the best that they can with the resources available to them. I would never want their job.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:14 AM
noR
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

The mods do the best job they can. It's pretty rude to insinuate otherwise.

Good luck with that, maybe you should start a forum and be a mod since you know better.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:19 AM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by boogeyman
there mind. they are more worried about singnatures than spam,stalkers,haters and the people who steals from people on here. like buying bodys and cars and not getting them. But they stay on here to take others money lol. RC TECH needs to get there head out of there a** and get new mods on here that give a shit about people! And this forum. well ill be ban from here after this 1 tks all

O-Look !

Another happy internet buyer.....

Why blame the mod's for a deal that was too good to be true ?
Old 08-19-2009, 10:25 AM
Suspended

I've never got riped off on here im just saying they should Be worried about other stuff than somebody's singnature. also maybe look at adding more mods.
Old 08-19-2009, 10:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

I've never got riped off on here im just saying they should Be worried about other stuff than somebody's singnature. also maybe look at adding more mods.
So exactly what are you mad about???
Old 08-19-2009, 10:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Tell us why you mad son!
Old 08-19-2009, 11:05 AM
Suspended

ok it all started back in 1972 the day I was born. now we move ahead. I got a pm from a mod telling me my singnature was too long by 2 lines and I have a point against me and he had a post I made on 3-1-09 to show my singature is to long. now if the same mod can take time to check singatures looks like they can keep more spamers and ripoffs off of this site. it just hit me the wrong way my singature being to long is more important to rc TECH than spamers and low lifes
Old 08-19-2009, 11:29 AM
Tech Addict

I wish you the best of luck man but for the most part re tech is pretty good
Old 08-19-2009, 11:30 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

there mind. they are more worried about singnatures than spam,stalkers,haters and the people who steals from people on here. like buying bodys and cars and not getting them. But they stay on here to take others money lol. RC TECH needs to get there head out of there a** and get new mods on here that give a about people! And this forum. well ill be ban from here after this 1 tks all
We do what we can , as far as scammers we cant do anything about that , I've been trying to catch them and I have cought a few and banned them before anyone else bought from them, I found people with mulpiple accounts trying to sell and I banned their accounts. The best thing you can do if you see something funny or it doesnt look legit, let us know so we can look into it , you can pm me or anyother moderator or click on the report button and I and other moderators will get it.

If you look on the trader feedback I have cought and banned a few scammers when I find them. You have to realize that rc tech has over 80,000 members.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:33 AM
Super Moderator

ok it all started back in 1972 the day I was born. now we move ahead. I got a pm from a mod telling me my singnature was too long by 2 lines and I have a point against me and he had a post I made on 3-1-09 to show my singature is to long. now if the same mod can take time to check singatures looks like they can keep more spamers and ripoffs off of this site. it just hit me the wrong way my singature being to long is more important to rc TECH than spamers and low lifes
Im 99.99% sure that I gave you that infraction about the signature, its simple follow the rules like everyone else, its that simple. As far as scammers you buy at your own risk, but you can always pm me directly and I will help you as much as a I can.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:38 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by losiracer78
Some body woke up on the wrong side of the bed. If you dont like website dont use it .
it stupid post like that, that isn't called for. imy post has nothing to do with, if I like the site or not. so take what little wisdom you have and read the whole thread then write your post on paper then read it. then if it sounds like a post you would get because of 1 of your stupid post then throw your paper away and start over til you get it right
Old 08-19-2009, 11:43 AM
Tech Legend

Thank Marcos !

for the profanity warning .
Old 08-19-2009, 11:46 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

This is a pointless thread man. The reason they are limiting the sigs is because of server space. You have guys that post 30-40 times a day with 5 lines of sigs. That adds up really quick. Just like all the other idiots that start the same thread on a product 2 or 3 times. Like how many Reedy 121 threads do we have? Save some space! Then we wouldn't have all these adds around the border to pay for the huge server bill.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:47 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Wild Cherry
Thank Marcos !

for the profanity warning .
no problem

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.