Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Moderators Inappropriately Removing Threads

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 09:08 PM
RCTech Member #2

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Regional Moderators are not directly tied to RCTech, but more that they're tied to their local region or club. They are a represenative of that local forum, club, ect - If you feel a Regional Moderator is acting inappropriately - contact an admin and a replacement can always be nominated.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TSR6
Regional Moderators are not directly tied to RCTech, but more that they're tied to their local region or club. They are a represenative of that local forum, club, ect - If you feel a Regional Moderator is acting inappropriately - contact an admin and a replacement can always be nominated.
TSR6, I concur with your statement that dicrepencies that may lead to fraud should be channeled to the local authorities which has been actioned upon and in due time enforcement will eventually take place, no doubt.

I am coming from the RC Tech's perspective that the regional moderator (MY ,Danny Teh - admitted that he prefer "a bigger and beefier man" to hurt him more ) Danny Teh has been acting in a manner that is inapproriate such as vulgarity,profanity and covering up of valid questions posed.

Such a conduct taints the image of RC Tech, which will lead to the decay of the RC community.

In summary, I posed a question to the RCMRC Chairman Danny Teh (or should I call him now, chairperson instead as he likes "a bigger and beefier man")about the enrolment to RCMRC but I was responded in such a manner as exampled above to which I responded cordially with respect.

As such, I felt obligated to uphold the dignity of RC Tech by highlighting the moderators misconduct as mentioned above.

Last edited by devious17; 03-30-2009 at 12:05 AM.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:47 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Danny Teh
thks for the kind words man.............though we have a wonderful gay relationship......in the past...........it seems you cannot forget me.................cause i dump you for a bigger and beefier man....................you keep on going and be strong...................

LOVE

DT
Bro Danny Teh, I am not sure about you, probably you have been fantasizing about me but I am straight.

Now you have admitted your preference for "a bigger and beefier man" therefore I wish you all the best ........you can whimper if you want, it's okay.

Here you go, showing the mentality you have as the MY Moderator, No Class nor substance.

Here is more if his inapproriate behaviour in the MY forum,

your hp wrong...loh......sorry loh...then your photo must be wrong too...........can sent to you to verify or not ? alamak cannot mms you cause your hp wrong number................maybe post up here for your reference better ho ?

You kept on postings my photos earlier on, cannot be I don't post yours mah.......out of gentleman......I still haven't post up...................till today......give me an opportunity lah ? Since all the time you said you are right one and I always wrong one.......might as well........promote our status to public enemy number no. 1 M'sian Rc community.........how about that ? Quite fun loh ? Give me a chance lah ! brother...........

Can or not ? I sometimes got manners one mah........even though no education..........

danny boy,RCMRC chairman (now defunct) so! that is what you have got from 'my friend', my phone number? , I have been wondering what is it. Funny , my phone never rang, you sure your sources gave you the right number?

Speaking of manners, isnt it obvious?

It looks like you are getting desparate by the day, you being inconsistent with your point , I no longer understand what you are getting at.

If you think that the phone number is mine then by all means go ahead and do anything you want to it, I just pray that the owner dont report you to the police for harrasment, that would be a shame as fellow RC Tech'ians would not have a joker like you to entertain anymore especially your new "Bigger and beefier man"

no harassment.............the reply intended for you.....can't you see your name there !
Whatever your fancy Danny GAY boy, I still cant believe you like it from behind

Lets continue for all to see then, I will open a new thread but you must promise not to delete then.

Last edited by devious17; 03-30-2009 at 12:19 AM.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:05 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Last edited by Danny Teh; 03-31-2009 at 04:27 AM.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:09 AM
Tech Master

What more to say ?

You gay and I gay...........................you cannot be serious that I dump you.............you start postings nice things about me.........

Thanks very much ! My love Shean Kok.

My eyes only for you.....not too long ago.................but I had since drop you.........your rod seems useless......................

My my what fantasy you have, RC Tech MY moderator is a 'receiver' GAY

TSR6, you get my point?
Old 03-30-2009, 12:25 AM
Tech Champion

Last edited by Danny Teh; 03-31-2009 at 04:29 AM.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:32 AM
Tech Master

TSR6, you get my point too ?

What's all the back stabing ? I can repost more posted by devious17.............I made a mockery out of him.................this is not a revenge.............but the case need to be seen............................

DT
Then explain why the deletion in the MY thread? Repost? PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU TO DO IT! For all to see the relevance

Dude, Inform Danny "The Gay" Teh to do his own typing man! Be a GAY man!
Old 03-30-2009, 12:42 AM
Tech Champion

Attached Thumbnails Moderators Inappropriately Removing Threads-teammalaysia.jpg   Moderators Inappropriately Removing Threads-tues-worldchampion2.jpg   Moderators Inappropriately Removing Threads-worlds-25.jpg  

Last edited by Danny Teh; 03-31-2009 at 04:29 AM.
Old 03-30-2009, 12:54 AM
Tech Master

When our national organisation was shut due to insufficient $$$ in the account, myself and a couple more........representing the drivers come in to put in money to renew the organisation yearly member to FEMCA/IFMAR so all drivers in our country will not get defaulted from any FEMCA/IFMAR event...................................once deadline is up.............we were given the the green light by FEMCA to do so. And FEMCA ask us to setup a committee and being fair to all class of racing.............due to work and etc..............we selected various race director to separate classes to do the job.............more of a team effort......................however............... ...

someone behind our back had been making phone calls to S'pore........which was headed by Mr.Lim to bad mouth us....................and luckily he sense mutiny among us........................and he is duely inform me and my committee regarding someone are bad stabbing us....................from the back.....told to keep quiet till things ride out.

The organisation is now stronger.....................but justice need to be made..............we have suffer so much back stabbing and I decided to voice out...........................we havedone so well sending so many drivers out.......overseas for FEMCA/IFMAR for national duties.................and people at the back of us back stabbing and threaten to go international................to expose............WHAT URGENCY ? To expose us........................what for ?

For the work we have laid out................................and the success rate we have...............and now trying to take everything away from us just like that ?

I don't think ROAR would have the same issue.

The organisation now had a firm footing....................posting on top are now new but occured a couple of years ago.....................and these are the crap which we had to take for years..................JUSTICE have to be made......................I don't think we been exposed...........

I am trying to exposed those who are concerned !

Coming international is correct.................i hope the owner will stay out of this as this is messy..................................as a regional moderator for years...............I had done things fairly and in a orderly manner...............but against people who is way behind in terms of mental...................will not be tolerated......................

Everyone knows in order to compete internationally, we must have a representative to FEMCA/IFMAR or else entries will not be entertain..............I have lot of pictures to proof our country participation in overseas event.........................
Danny "The Gay" Teh, you have conveniently ignored this ;

Originally Posted by tornadobuster
Last year I made payment RM150 as member of RCMRC. I assumed RCMRC must be a "legal" club registered with Malaysia gomen and permitted to collect fund. I also assumed RCMRC is a Malaysia National RC Body recognised by Malaysia Gomen.
I also understand every year RCMRC pay FEMCA fees. Meaning to say who ever pay fees then he can be Malaysia rep lah.. If today I register a club with ROS then I write to FEMCA president. Then I pay fees 3 times higher than RCMRC, and the president say OK, meaning now my new club also become FEMCA rep for Malaysia. Logik lah
Since RCMRC through DT claim this and this, I don't care la, but when RCMRC want to do AGM ? I understand according to Malaysia Law, every club or society must do AGM at least one in one or two years. I also understand every year club and society in Malaysia must submit report and account statement through a special form. Once the form is approved by ROS, then only club is legal and allowed to be operated in Malaysia. Then only it can collect fees from members. If affiliated with foreign entity, the club must get approval from ROS also.
Anything operated in malaysia, whether foreign or local must be registered. Company like HP, IBM. Society like Rotary club. All must register. If not cannot collect money.
I know RCMRC as a club since 2005 EP FEMCA, until today got no AGM.
Now I ask again, like before, betul ka ini RCMRC a legal club under Malaysia Law ? Betul ka RCMRC Malaysia National Body ? IF FEMCA sanctioned, not necessary RCMRC is a National Body, unless ppl in RCMRC put words to FEMCA, telling FEMCA that RCMRC is legal in Malaysia and recognised by government of Malaysia.
Last ? Bila mahu buat AGM ?
P/s like devious17, I request DT not to delete this posting.
I asked a simple question;

Originally Posted by Devious17
Here are answers to your questions ( at least I answered )
You are working on assumptions and at the same time you pass judgement on me?
1) For your information, this thread wasnt mine, it was started by a fellow enthusiast who is just curious as many others in here thus this thread is to gain more understanding of the differences between RCAC and RCMRC, when there is a question it goes to show that detials are either not clear or , in this case, not available. People want to know about RCMRC,their agenda,plans, accounting ledgers, before parting with their hard earned cash in return of an RCMRC membership, isnt that a fair question?
As you have noticed , I shared more info after undertanding better the relationship between RCAC and RCMRC but I had more question hence I asked but you decide to instead of answering you went and locked the thread, why?
Do you see enthusiast asking what is RCAC all about? what do RCAC do? How much have they spent? who are the committee? what are their goals? NO! There are no such question BECAUSE everyone is informed even non members knows all about RCAC
2) Irrelevant question, I am asking for the benefit of ALL. Like you rightly put it, IF I am in the board, which I am not, thus all these questions.
3) RCAC's committee meeting is about RCAC and why would
RCAC conduct a meeting and discuss about RCMRC?? If you are talking about the recent RCAC's FIRST meeting with regards to the FEMCA race I dont recall ANYONE from RCMRC (member of FEMCA/IFMAR) attending thus how could the details be confirmed?
4) What makes you think I am asking questions on behalf of RCAC? Did I , in any of MY questions, indicated that I am representing RCAC? Cant I ask questions (which you think is mere NONSENSE) about RCMRC as an enthusiast who is interested to be a member of RCMRC? If anyone who wants to part with their money they have the rights to know what they are paying for, no?
Here you go, involving officials of RCAC - President Tuan Haji Jusri and Vice President Mr Lai Kok Heng for no apparent reason. The shame is on you Danny Teh
5) You are not answering my question because you dont know what I am doing?? Let me put to you VERY CLEARLY, Danny Teh, I am asking questions about RCMRC as a potential RCMRC member ( but there goes the potential now) PERIOD.
You stressed that RCAC "asked" for the FEMCA 1/10 - 1/8 onroad race but why RCAC? Why not RCMRC ,as the member of FEMCA, to request for the allocation for the country? Are you suggesting that RCMRC is only interested with off-road and couldnt care less about on-roads championships? For instance, last years FEMCA race in Indonesia, IF RCMRC had maintained control I doubt any of our on-road participants would want to go at it on their own, it is because you, Danny Teh had failed them!
Since you have taken the initiative to post your childish questions in retaliation, insinuating that I am acting on behalf of RCAC knowingly I am merely an appointed auditor I will assume that you are the Tai Ko ( Chairman) of RCMRC?
I had respect for you but from your unprofessional reply as the chaiman of RCMRC to a very simple question such as this had me thinking again. Do you have something to hide with RCMRC Danny Teh?
Displinary action? .......this is really hilarious! HAHAHHAAHAHAH, are you telling RCAC what to do now? Hmm?
For the record, be a man, DONT DELETE THIS REPLY!
The more you delete this ,there more this will travel around the globe, Next stop - Singapore.
but you being paranoid thinking I am working with someone to break RCMRC and Dragging the RCAC President and Vice President into the fray;

Don't misunderstand everyone...........RCAC ask for FEMCA...........means RCAC ask for 1/10 and 1/8th Onroad Races.........
FEMCA then inform RCMRC to to lay down the rules for RCAC to follow on entries , fees, fuel, venue, drivers, qualifying and etc..............
RCMRC will give RCAC a letter.........to organise the FEMCA race Please note, RCAC is not a member of FEMCA / IFMAR organisation, but RCMRC is......A MEMBER....and have voting rights / suggestion to any IFMAR/FEMCA scenario for FEMCA and IFMAR event.
Since all the questions put out to me ?
Shean ( devious 17 ) as a member on the board in RCAC:-
(1) What is the purpose in this thread ? To understand ?
(2) If you are in the board, WHY you are not inform regarding the status of the race ?
(3) You didn't attend any meeting for RCAC ? and not explain the role of RCAC and RCMRC............
(4) On the other hand, your role as internal auditor gives you the right to vote during AGM meeting ? It didn't gives the right to ask RCAC and RCMRC here ? Didn't you know the right and authority ? Who are you representing ?
Lai Kok Heng or RCAC.............Who is the head of the club ?
(5) Who allows you to utter nonsense here ? RCMRC don't answer because we don't know what you are doing here ?
Who are you representing ? Your self, for someone else or RCAC? If you are NOT represent RCAC, you are putting your honorable chairman Mr Haji Jusri to SHAME ! by doing all this !

Just my point, I think RCAC will need to do something about you in the RCAC disciplinary meeting................or else it just disrupt the harmony or everything, the club, the drivers..........................
Danny Teh
RCMRC
Old 03-30-2009, 01:06 AM
Tech Champion

Last edited by Danny Teh; 03-31-2009 at 04:30 AM.
Old 03-30-2009, 01:25 AM
Tech Champion

Last edited by Danny Teh; 03-31-2009 at 04:28 AM.
Old 03-30-2009, 01:49 AM
Tech Champion

Last edited by Danny Teh; 03-31-2009 at 04:27 AM.
Old 03-30-2009, 02:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Wow...

Both of you are vulgar, offensive, and childish...I think you should be banned from RCTech, and for that matter, the hobby, for life. Stop mucking up my hobby...you are both an embarrasment.

-rocky b
Old 03-30-2009, 02:17 AM
Tech Master

You missed the tree for the forest,again Without and explanation shows you have skeleton in your closet, why not shut me up once and for all by providing an explanation rather than looking at me as a a committee member to our rival club, Danny "The Gay" Teh ?

You dont seem to understand, I am not questioning what you have done. I simply asked what is RCMRC , who is who in RCMRC and it's legality but you chose to attack me instead,what gives?

You can start by showing us the RCMRC accounts as asked by Tornadobuster What have you done with the money you collected when you were "The man" in RCMRC? We all know that you didnt pay out of your own pocket, lets be honest shall we?
Old 03-30-2009, 03:51 AM
Tech Champion

Last edited by Danny Teh; 03-30-2009 at 08:25 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.