Search

Prayer requests.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2005, 11:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Prayer requests.

Do you need the body of Jesus Christ to amplify your prayer? Just ask and fellow Christian will pray.
Old 01-29-2005, 07:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Please Pray for my Ex-Pastor and Ex-church the leadership is changing all things and is seemingly getting more centered on what they think instead of what the HOLY SPIRIT is trying to do. I have felt this for more than 6 months and my wife has seen it for more than a year and a half (just like wifes they alwasy see it coming before we(men) see it). I have prayed and fasted. I still pray for them but I have been lead to leave by the HOLY SPIRIT to get away from there before the great upheaval that I have been hearing from alot of people. I think my family is only one of many that are going to leave. I pray that GOD will open the leadership's eyes to see what they (MAN) has been doing and I pray that the HS would convict them of there SIN as I have prayed for my self. Please understand that I am not trying to label them as a bad Church just not the right church for my family. I love them as family and many of them were and are very consurned that we have left. I try only to say we left because we (My family) don;t see eye to eye with leadership. I pray that my heart is right and that I am not the one who is in SIN. GOD has not convicted me of such but I have Peace he has me in the place that is right for me.
I am in another church and have not ended my other groups.
Please keep them in prayer.
Take Care All & GOD Bless,
Stephen
Old 01-29-2005, 10:29 PM
Tech Elite

Default Stephen....

what is happening in your church? Please remember that your vows to your chruch family are important and they should not be taken lightly. PM me if you want. Give me something specific and I'll pray for you.
Old 01-31-2005, 04:00 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Stephen....

Originally posted by RCknight
what is happening in your church? Please remember that your vows to your chruch family are important and they should not be taken lightly. PM me if you want. Give me something specific and I'll pray for you.
I have not taken any vows except to my wife. The church is an non-denominational and is open with no membership, if you come and stay you are family. You leave, you leave. I have brought all the issues to the leadership and it seems to have fallen on deft ears. I don;t want to go into specifics though as that would not be kind nor edifying Eph. 4:29. I just pray for them that GOD would convict through his HOLY SPIRIT the areas that are SIN and that He would bring Peace to the Church as there seems to be a BIG division in there.
Thanks for your prayers.
Stephen
Old 02-01-2005, 01:02 PM
Tech Elite

Default Sorry, I did not mean vows.

perhaps a commitment would be a better word. I'll pray for you.
Old 02-02-2005, 05:29 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Sorry, I did not mean vows.

Originally posted by RCknight
perhaps a commitment would be a better word. I'll pray for you.
Indeed a commitment.
I have prayed for six months and fasted, my wife has been praying for a year and a half. I have gone to the Pastor, Elders and Leaders to no avail. I have done all that I can, without causing a division. I am sad about this, That was the only church I have realy known and I was very involved in ministry. I feel like a family member who has been disowned. I haven't received one phone call from any of the leadership except us to ask if I was leaving. I do not want to be bitter or condisending about this. I LOVE THEM STILL, just can not be under there authority.
Thanks for your prayer,
Stephen