PD2
Old 01-14-2005, 07:26 PM
Tech Adept

OFNA HYPER 7 PRO
NTC3
JUST SOLD ALL MY ELEC STUFF
AND IVE RACED ALOT OF DIFFERENT CHASIS IN MY 15 YRS OF RACING
I WANT ONE OF THE NEW MONGOOSE KITS
IM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHICH MONSTER TRUCK I WANT THE REVO LOOKS AWSOME BUT I WANT A 1/8 SCALE TRUCK
Old 01-15-2005, 01:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Ddawg...

what you think of that NTC3? I've been looking at one for some time. The NTC3plus version.

I have heard some good things about the Revo.
Old 01-15-2005, 05:01 AM
Tech Adept

I PICK UP MY NTC3 TODAY IT IS A USED ONE. BUT IT WAS FAST AT MY LOCAL TRACK. IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS THE 3 IS VERY COMPETIVITY. SOME GUYS RUN SERPENT, MTX, TRINTY. IF IT IS YOUR FIRST TIME RUNNING NITRO NTC3 IS A VERY GOOD STARTING POINT.
Old 01-15-2005, 05:23 AM
Tech Apprentice

Anybody else here run tamiya?
Old 01-15-2005, 03:59 PM
Tech Adept

RCKNIGHT I GOT THE NTC3 TODAY BUT I HAVENT RAN IT YET. BUT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED I CAN SELL IT TO YOU FOR THE SAME THING I PAID FOR IT WITCH IS $200 PLUS S/H. IT COMES WITH A PAINTED BODY AND AN UNPAINTED BODY 4 SETS OF TIRES AND SOME EXTRA PARTS BUT NOT A LOT. IT DOESNT HAVE A RADIO OR RECIEVER. IF YOU DONT WANT IT IM GONNA PUT IT ON EBAY AND TRY TO MAKE A LITTLE. I HAVE TALKED AND BEEN TALKED INTO GETTING A MONGOOSE CAR. JUST LET ME KNOW. YOUR INTERNET FRIEND IN CHRIST. TIM
Old 01-16-2005, 07:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Thanks Ddawg , but I don't have the funds.

Besides, I'm in need of batteries, M8, and brushed speedo/motor for the 19t class. I have been running a brushless and I love it, but to move up a class I have to go back to brushed. I hope Novak's brushless competition speedo looks like the GTX, has 9t, 19t, 27t and is adjustable like a TC2. Three motors in one would be great! One can only hope.
Old 01-19-2005, 03:21 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hey guys..

my baby.
HPI sprint. i used to race a Xray T1
but decided i wanted to race a different style and my sprint is EXTREAMLY dialed..

how doyou guys find you yokomos go casue down here in aus they have a extremly bad rep

anyways wats ur stand on music..
lol.
my mum and dad always listen to really crap christian music.. like that old 90s stuff that all sounds the same and stuff.. is this like ever 40yo+ christian
bring on the fruggles
OC supertones
relient K
wishful thinking
etc
etc

why do the old christians think that music has to be traditional to be christian music

another issue of mine with modern christians
"wat about jesus didnt he do it to hang out with prostotues and have a drink or 2"
a lyric from a OC supertones song i think this is a serious problem with christians in aus (dunno if its smae as USA) but they hang out in there conservative christian groups and are complaicent

get out there guys get out there amongst the protitiutes and drug addicts get out there with the guys going to hell.. u cant save some one whos already on the way to heaven..
just becasue u associate with these people doesnt make u bad if u keep ur faith stong and if even 1 on 10 of these people turn to jesus then isnt that worth ur discomfort...

lol
sorry
i get really fired up for my lord. and want every one else to be aswell
Old 01-19-2005, 06:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Now Music is another X-passion of mine before Jesus. I ahve heard most of every kind of CHRISTian music and find that stuff that is still labeled CHRISTian is little from beign CHRIST centered.
I say read the words and ask yourself are sure they are tlaking about JESUS or could they be talking about a girl or boy. I have found that I stay as far from those types of artists. If you can not tell right off the start that the music is about Jesus than it isn;t for me. Not to say that it doesn;t have its place as I have seen some youth come the LORD after asking a friend what the lyrics mean after hearing a group.
I believe all things that satan means for evil are LORD and SAVIOR means for GOOD.
Hope this helps,
May GOD Bless You All,
Stephen
Old 01-19-2005, 03:14 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

ok one of my favorite songs. its by a OHHH ... PUNK band (not that crap pop punk either the real stuff)
ive had so many people dismiss them casue there punk.. GRRR

i acctualy know the band personaly and know there incredebly devoted christians

the lyrics are like "i still belive in what he said i still belive that jesus bleed i still belive the words are all true"
and stuff like that

a song by the Oc supertones
has this as the main bit (repeaded a few times)

Cuz every single moment
whether sleeping or awake
Is your creation
And what you’ve made is good
I don’t always thank you
for the rough days and
The hard times in my life
Even though I should

although not staight out mattt redman ir anything how can that not be christian specialy when every one of there songs is obviously christian if ya thing about the lyrics and not just skim over them

another song by Oc supertones
As I was b-o-u-n-d bound,
by the name of J-e-s-u-s,
to v-i-c-t-o-r-y, I am f-r-double e,
you are mine, I call upon you,
because you look so very strong,
through C-h-r-i-s-t, through
Christ we are bound to win.
Hallelujah!
Hallelujah to the Lamb!
Yeah hallelujah, I am saved.
Through Christ we are bound to win
Old 01-19-2005, 11:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

I know a many person saved through christian trash metal. The Lord works in many loud, in your face, mysterious ways
Old 01-19-2005, 11:25 PM
Tech Apprentice

That was supposed to be "thrash" metal.
Grew up in a small aussie town, so my spelin wont be veri gud!
Old 03-06-2005, 06:03 PM
Tech Adept

Default Wasn't this thread about Chassis?

Umm...

I run a Xray T1 (orginal). I have no Evo 2 upgrades...well I have a front 1-way..oh and the C-Hubs...oh and all Ti screws... But that's all.

I find the original lower-deck to be fine I like to have my batteries in a saddle position at the back anyway. The orginal shock towers have enough shock mount positions for me, and the upper deck is good for my track.

As for music. I think the more variety the better. We are made in the image of God and we (like God) like variety, who can honestly say God doesn't like, say Thrash Metal, just because some old person in a church doesn't like it?! Look at nature, there are so many different types of animals, who can say that God doesn't like, say Red Fire Ants, just because some people don't like them. Like Mr. Shookie said, some bands say they are Christian, but are not totally Christian. But what did Jesus say to his deciples when they told him that people were casting demons out using Jesus's name??!!

God loves EVERYONE therefore he wants to reach EVERYONE. If it takes a Punk Metal Thrash Band that talks about Jesus, he will use it. He took the ultimate EVIL of His Son being Murdered on a torture device to the ULTIMATE GOOD, how much easier is it for Him to use a (so called) "semi-Christian" band to turn lost souls to Him?!

BTW I am from Aussie too MAAAATEE!!!

I'm from Tasmania orginally (no silly jokes please )

Last edited by Stealthy Ninja; 03-06-2005 at 06:08 PM.
Old 03-06-2005, 06:53 PM
Tech Regular

i am running a new mugen mbx-5 with mod p5 and sx3 radio
Old 03-06-2005, 09:49 PM
Tech Regular

here is a pic of

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.