Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: Wanted to Buy
WTt FOR MONSTER ESC AND SLASH 4X4,,ROLLER OR RTR!! >

WTt FOR MONSTER ESC AND SLASH 4X4,,ROLLER OR RTR!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WTt FOR MONSTER ESC AND SLASH 4X4,,ROLLER OR RTR!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2011, 09:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)
Thumbs up WANT TT FOR MONSTER ESC AND SLASH 4X4,,ROLLER OR RTR!!

Hey RC Tech,,i am looking fo a very good condition Monster ESC or Monster ESC/2200 or 2650kv system and also wanting another Traxxas Slash 4x4 complete roller or rtr also in very good condition,(prefer the esc to not have A cut off on/off switch)
I am willing to either do some trading toward;s any of my RC Ad's i have posted right now or I have the following item;s i would trade also for these item;s,,,I have perfect rating's on here and over 80 on RC Universe!!

still New TomTom Special Edition GPS unit (used twice,work;s great) and come;s with everything just like i bought it new in the box,GPS Unit,power cord,usb cord for map update's,all instruction manual's,,all in the original box and packing,,is loaded with feature's,, see pic's below,,

Brand new 1500 watt Autotek 2 channel amp NIB,,never been hooked up,,still brand new and unused in all the original packing ect..can send pic;s of all spec on the box,,,see pics below

Brand NIB 600 watt POWER INVERTER for your car/truck,,you can run all kind;s of items on this from laptop's,game system;s,TV,microwave,power tool's ect has 3 110 outlet's and simple to install,,brand new,,never used,,,,can send all speck off the box,,see pic;s below

Brand NIB Kenwood 10 inch sub still NIB,,is rated for 350 watt continous/750 watt max.never been opened,,can send pec's off the box for you,,see pic;s below

Lightly Used but excellent condition Pioneer 6x9 speaker's(pair) 3 way and are 250 watt max,,sound good,,nice uograde from stock speaker's see pic's below,,

Lightly used pair of Soundstream tratular series componet speaker's,,come's with a 110 watt 5 1/4" mid bass speaker,2 1 1/2" tweeter's and the 2 crossover's,,are in perfect condition,,see pic;s below,Didnt get tweeter';s in pic,,but they are included,,very nice sounding componet's.

Very Lightly used set of Infinity 4x6' 2 way mid bass/high plate pair of speaker,,45 watt continous/135 watt max,,they sound great and great upgrade for your stock car Audio speaker's,,see pic;s below

JVC Head Unit,,AM/FM/CD unit with wireless remote with instale bracket for Din mount and trim ring,,45x4 watt head unit,,does have pre amp outlet';s on rear of unit also,,just not using any of the above car Audio or GPS or Power inverter,,most everything is still NIB or only lightly used and all in great working condition,,,,,see pic;s below,,thx

will sell each piece or all together or trade for item;s i am looking for,,,
see all pic;s below,,thx for looking,,see all my ad; i have posted of top speed RC's and 1/8 RTR brushless buggy,,thx

Last edited by SILVERDRAGON; 12-16-2011 at 07:14 PM.
Old 12-17-2011, 08:26 AM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up Daily Bump,,,

Daily Bump!! Still looking for a Monster esc or Monster esc/2200kv or 2650kv or a complete Slash 4x4 RTR or Complete slash 4x4 Roller in still great condition,,willing to trade any of the item;s above or possibly trade for any of my 1/14 scale thru 1/8 scale brushless ad's for a good even trade,,,wanting to build another 100mph++ Slash 4x4 for speed runs,,

I have 7 really super fast and very nice top shelf built RC's up for sale,,will consider trading any of them also for a good solid fair trade,,no beat up or abused stuff wanted,,,thx,,Bobby
Old 12-18-2011, 08:47 AM
Tech Elite

Smile Daily bump,,Still looking to trade...

Daily Bump,,still looking to trade any of the item';s below or any of mty ad's i have posted up now depending on what you have and what condition it is in,,thx again for looking,,
Old 12-19-2011, 11:19 AM
Tech Elite

Smile DAILY BUMP,,,,STIL LOOKING FOR EITHER!!

DAILY BUMP.. still looking for trade;s for either of the 2,,will consider partial trade;s toward's my RC Ad;s ii have posted up for sale this week also,,just depend';s on condition of your item;s,,willing to be fair on any trade;s ,,everything here and all my Rc ad's are decribed as accurately as possible and are all in excellent working condition as describe,,no junk here ever guyls,,check all my rating;s here and on RC universe,,all under "Silverdragon",,thx again,,

happy holiday;s also!!
Old 12-20-2011, 11:52 AM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up Pm;s replied too,,,

Pm;s for the new GPS and the NIB Audio amp/nib kenwood suwoofer replied too,,have pic;s on hand of new sub,,sent them to your email,,thx and let me know,,i can ship all today if you want them and i get paynebt in time,,thx
Old 12-20-2011, 06:11 PM
Tech Elite

Exclamation evening bump,,all items still available for trade or sale,,

Evening bump,,all the NIB and lightly used items i have posted here are still for trade or for sale,,if intrested in buying any of them straight out,,just let me know what intrest you and i will send you a price shipped if you send zipcode,,Everything is adult owned,,stored in my home,,(not in a garage or outbuilding) and is in new or excellent condition still,,very reasonable price;s on all,,thx for looking,please make offer;s!!
Old 12-21-2011, 07:43 PM
Tech Elite

Lightbulb EVENING BUMP,,,STILL LOOKING,,,,,,,,,,

EVENING BUMP,, STILL LOOKING FOR THE MMM ESC OR 2650KV COMBO ANDD SLASH 4X4 RTR OR ROLLER,,,

ALSO LOOKING FOR A E-REVO OR SAVAGE FLUX FOR WINTER SPEED PROJECT;S,,,CAN BE RTR,ARTR OR ROLLER COMPLETE,,WILL TRADE ANY OF MY AD;S FOR THE RIGHT ONE'S OR ANY OF THE NON RC'S ITEM;S I HAVE POSTED HERE,,WILL SELL OR TRADE THESE NIB AND LIGHTLY USED ITEM;S FOR FAIR DEAL'S!!!!

THX FOR LOOKING,,EVERYBODY HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY!!THX
Old 12-22-2011, 08:32 PM
Tech Elite

Lightbulb EVENING BUMP! STILL WILLING TO TRADE FOR ITEM;S!!

EVENING BUMP!! i am still willing to trade for the item;s i am looking for,,will be buying new Monster ESC of feebay so i have warranty saturday night if no trade;s are available for a good working one,,but still intrested in everything i am looking for right now,, see all my ad';s,,wil make a good solid firm trade for the right ad,,thx again,,,
Old 12-23-2011, 09:21 PM
Tech Elite

Smile EVENING BUMP,, SEE AD'''THX

EVENING BUMP,,,STILL LOOKING..SEE AD FOR ALL ITEM;S I AM LOOKING FOR,,PREFER TO TRADE IF POSSIBLE,,THX
Old 12-24-2011, 04:13 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default mamba monster

Originally Posted by SILVERDRAGON
EVENING BUMP,,,STILL LOOKING..SEE AD FOR ALL ITEM;S I AM LOOKING FOR,,PREFER TO TRADE IF POSSIBLE,,THX
I have just the Esc new never used for 125.00
Old 12-25-2011, 03:56 PM
Tech Elite

Smile STILL LOOKING FOR TRADE;S,,MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

EVENING BUMP,,,STILL LOOKING FOR ESC,,THX AND MERRY CHRISTMAS RC TECH!!!
Old 12-29-2011, 07:45 PM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up evening bump,,still looking,,thx

Evening bump,,still looking for these item;s,,,also looking for a good condition Ipod touch with charger ect in good working condition,,thx,,,
Old 12-30-2011, 09:09 PM
Tech Elite

Smile still looking,,thx

still looking fo trade;s,still have all items,,thx
Old 12-31-2011, 11:01 PM
Tech Elite

Arrow bump,,,,

bump,,still looking,,thx
Old 01-01-2012, 08:05 PM
Tech Elite

Arrow EVENING BUMP,,STILL LOOKING,,,NICE NEW AND LIGHTLY USED ITEM'S.

EVENING BUMP,,STILL LOOKING FOR A mONSTER esc AT LEAST IN GREAT CONDITION WITH ON/OF SWITCH IN TACT IF POSSIBLE,,WALSO WILL TRADE FOR OTHER ESC'S/MOTORS THAT IS FOR SC BUILD AND 1/8 BUILD'S,,ALSO CONSIDER 1/10 BRUSHLESS SYSTEM FOR SC TRUCK ALSO,, ALL THE ITEM;S BELOW ARE EITHER NIB OR ONLY USED FOR VERY SHORT TIME.SOLD THE CAR THAT I BOUGHT AUDIO FOR,SO ALL IS STILL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION,,,

WILL ALSO WORK WITH YOU ON MY RC'S AD'SFOR RIGHT PARTIAL TRADE,,HAVE SOME INSANELY FAST 90MPH++ ON-ROAD TOURING CAR;S NEW CONDITION AND 1/8 RTR BUGGY ALSO,,,THX AGAIN,,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.