Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: Wanted to Buy
WTB:  Hudy Ultimate Engine Tool Kit (.21) - Bearing remover and press Part # HUD10705 >

WTB: Hudy Ultimate Engine Tool Kit (.21) - Bearing remover and press Part # HUD10705

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WTB: Hudy Ultimate Engine Tool Kit (.21) - Bearing remover and press Part # HUD10705

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 08:19 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 146 (100%+)
Default WTB: Hudy Ultimate Engine Tool Kit (.21) - Bearing remover and press Part # HUD10705

Hey Folks,

Anyone have one that they are willing to sell? Please PM me because I am not on this section a lot... THANKS!

-devnull

-------------
description:
-------------

Part # HUD107051

This is the Hudy Ultimate Engine Tool Kit, and is intended for use with .21 size nitro engines. The HUDY Ultimate Engine Tool Kit was developed for serious nitro racers that want to perform critical maintenance on their nitro engines. The set consists of one tool for pulling out the rear engine bearing, and another tool that will press out the front engine bearing and also install both front & rear engine bearings. These tools allow you to easily and effectively remove and install both front and rear engine bearings. The universal components have been designed to work with either .12 or.21 engines with the use of optional bushings and collets that are available for use with different-sized engines.

NOTE: Includes 14mm Bearing Collet
Old 08-10-2011, 07:31 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 146 (100%+)

Bump...