Old 02-06-2011, 03:39 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default WTB: Graphite RC8be Chassis

Shot in the dark but I'm looking for a graphite chassis for an RC8Be
Old 02-06-2011, 10:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

There was a guy in Denmark with a small business called Moos Racing who was making CF chassis for 1/8 buggies for awhile, but unfortunately he stopped as he was overwhelmed with orders and couldn't keep up. It was just him making each one by hand. I was lucky enough to get one for my Jammin buggy before he stopped producing them. You can find his contact info here, might be worth a shot sending him an email anyway: http://www.rc-monster.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27360

Matrix Concepts, Inc. is doing some work with CF chassis for 1/8, so you might want to look into contacting them. I think they have a Losi 8ight chassis right now and may be working on others. Also, a member here "snrscion" runs his business SNR Graphite, and does lots of CF parts/chassis for 1/8 on-road GT, and also does custom work I think, might want to contact him about getting an RC8B chassis.

Hope that helps you in your search!
Old 02-06-2011, 10:49 PM

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

i have a used one but taken care of...i used chassis tape everytime i used it the only thing is that one of the droop tabs is broken off