Wiki Posts
Search

Looking for a CRT .5

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 01:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default Looking for a CRT .5

I've been kicking the idea around for a while now but I think I'm ready to make the move. I'd like to find a CRT .5 in trade for a Jammin CR FTE buggy. I can go from a simple roller to fully RTR + more parts than you can break in a season. If you think it's something you're interested in drop me a line here in the thread, a PM or an email. I'd like to have it as close to RTR as possible but would much rather have a Pro setup or an extended chassis setup. I can take all the pics you want of my buggy but I'll also need to see what I'm getting too. The more that comes with yours = the more that comes with mine.

I'd appreciate any offers so if you're wanting to trade up to a full 1/8 Jammin buggy give me a holler. If it comes down to it I'll sell the buggy outright and then look for a .5 but I just figured this saves a step.
Old 04-15-2008, 05:17 PM
Tech Master

Awaiting pics on one offer but still up for grabs as of now.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I have a .5 that I am trying to sell for 280.00. It is the rtr but I have an extra motor to go with it. The motor is an Axial .12rr. I can get pics for you if you would like
Old 04-17-2008, 04:28 AM
Tech Master

I appreciate it bro. One of my local racers called me last night and wants to make a swap with his. I'm going to check it out on Sunday but I see no reason why it won't happen. It's not coming with a motor so if you have an extra I might take a look at it but I really don't have a time frame as to when I'll pick one up. I'm running 2 classes already so adding in another may be a bit nuts. But hey, some deals you just can't let slip by ya know.