Wiki Posts
Search

WTB/LTT: LMT

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2022, 11:16 AM
Tech Rookie

Smile WTB/LTT: LMT

Hello,

My niece really loves Monster Trucks and I'm wanting to get her an RC Losi LMT. Can be a roller sense I already have a Max 8 combo to throw in it.
I am open to trading a 1/16 E-Revo with LOTS of upgrades done to it. New upgraded shocks, steering links, toe links, metal gearing, metal shafts, integy wheelie bar, new motor/new esc (burned up the last motor playing with it in the summer and bought a brand new one, haven't installed yet), all stock parts brand new.
RPM control arms/Turnbuckles with another set still in bags, another brand new chassis, a set of steel RC Screwz (haven't used one screw on it).
Has RPM front bumper, and a bunch of Aluminum integy parts. Also, still have stock servo never used, and currently have a Savox metal cased servo installed. Also some spare bearings when I replaced all of them.
I've probably put over a $1k in this little car.

Let me know if you're interested in trading and I'll send pictures of everything that's included with the 1/16 E-Revo. Probably missed a lot.