Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
TLR 22SCT 2.0 Exotek ARR/Roller Priced To Move! >

TLR 22SCT 2.0 Exotek ARR/Roller Priced To Move!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TLR 22SCT 2.0 Exotek ARR/Roller Priced To Move!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2017, 03:20 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Smile TLR 22SCT 2.0 Exotek ARR/Roller Priced To Move!

ROLLER IS SOLD. I'll list the electronics separately later, or you can PM me with offers: Tekin RSX, Savox Servo, Trackstar 6.5T.

Here is my Exotek mid-motor 22SCT for sale. Price is shipped to CONUS, payment by paypal.

Roller price (no electronics): $SOLD Includes practice body, new unpainted body, 4 pairs of mounted tires. I'll throw whatever spares I find laying around into the box.

Ready to race, clean title, fast as heck. This started life as a 22SCT 1.0 but over the last season amassed:

-Exotek 22SCT 2.0 aluminum / carbon fiber chassis (mid motor)
-TLR 3 gear mid-motor transmission
-TLR gear diff (sealed up, fluid-holding)
-Full SCT 2.0 suspension including arms, shocks, driveshafts
-Aluminum rear hubs
-TLR bellcrank steering

You know that guy they tell not to buy all the individual upgrade parts because it'll be more expensive than just buying the new kit but he does it anyways? That was me. Stupid, but fun, capitalize on my wastefulness by purchasing this nice SCT at a cheap price.

The electronics on board right now are a Savox servo, Tekin RSX ESC, and a Trackstar 6.5T motor. I will not part them out separately, but if you want the truck ARR with these I'll leave them in (no receiver/batt).

I'll save you the search:
  • RCTech For Sale Forum: 22SCT 2.0 rollers going $150-175. Tekin RSX used prices range $110-175.
  • eBay prices for 22SCTs ARR is $300-350, with fewer upgrades and much less expensive electronics. Tekin RSX used prices are at $150, new $200+

Mine is priced way at the bottom of this range. Buy it.

Last edited by altitudelow; 07-11-2017 at 03:16 PM.
Old 07-11-2017, 05:12 AM
Tech Regular

Bump!
Old 07-11-2017, 06:53 AM
Bri
Tech Regular

Has your truck been used a lot? I am wondering how much slop the plastic suspension parts have and what would need to be replaced to make it like new again. I am interested in buying as a roller.

Best regards,
Brian
Old 07-11-2017, 07:08 AM
Tech Regular

Hi Brian,

The chassis, transmission, diff, and 2.0 suspension parts on it now have only seen about 3 practice/race days worth of use, so they are quite new with plenty of life left. The truck exhibits the same "looseness" that all of my Losi vehicles have demonstrated, whether new or well used, which is to say that things will wiggle a little.

If you wanted a perfectly tight suspension, you could replace the pivot balls on the rear arms, front pivot mount, and shim everything on the hinge pins. This would be cheap and easy, but IMHO unnecessary.

Still available, please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!
-James