Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team losi xxx-t mf1 novak brushless mx3 radio and more

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2006, 11:42 PM
Tech Regular

Default Team losi xxx-t mf1 novak brushless mx3 radio and more

Id like to get rid of this as a package. Up for sale is a used team losi xxx-t matt francis edition truck. this is the first edition truck not the mf2. Pretty much a stock mf1 with all the titanium and graphite that it comes with..comes with directionals on the front and probably some ifmars or holeshots in the rear, whatever you prefer. Servo in the truck is a hitech 5925mg, one of hitechs best servo, super fast speed and tons of torque. Radio is an airtronics mx3 fm 75mhz running on channel 90. reciever will be either a novak xxl or a blue airtronics reciever whichever you prefer with the matching 90 crystal. I will include a decent matched 3300 battery pack to get you going. motor and speed controller will be a novak ss5800 brushless system. i have a sick custom painted body for the truck too, was going to sell it separately but i suppose i can include it in the package. ill be out racing tomorow for most of the day but pics should be available by tomorow night. I recieved this truck in a deal from an old roomate of mine who owed me lots of money. i have never actually raced this truck, but i know he used to and i have turned it on, checked it for operation and all seems fine. I am a very experienced racer and all looks fine on this truck, its just i run a t4 so its no use to me. im interested in all trade offers, not sure what i want to get in cash for this truck so lets just start off with some offers. thanks for looking
Old 01-22-2006, 06:07 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Exclamation hey.. v01 b

you have 4 pms ...please answer them........
Old 01-22-2006, 07:50 AM
Tech Regular

pms answered