Wiki Posts
Search

Custom Scale Hardbody Jeep JK Pic Heavy

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2016, 07:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default Custom Scale Hardbody Jeep JK Pic Heavy

I have one A$$ custom scale Jeep JK’s up for sale. The body is a New Bright hardbody 4dr w/the removable hard top, and its in good shape, except for some minor wear from a regular day on the trails. It has a very nice full interior with a custom built steel roll cage,that goes from front to the back, full size driver (big Ron) , it has a puppy that sits on the rear seat and has been puppy belted to the rear seat and there are a few scale accessories in the rear area behind the rear seats. I guess that is pretty much it for the body except the lights. They all work properly as they should, and all the wiring is very neatly tucked up to the body and out of harms way. There are headlights w/removable grills, taillights w/gaurds and a RC4WD 4’’ KC style light bar that is mounted to the roof. The body has been custom mounted to a new Axial SCX10 frame that has been sanded down and spayed with a bed liner spray. Every part of this Jeep has either been rebuilt or replaced, except the body,winch, and bumpers.

Features (* = Brand New )
*Holmes Hobbies Torque Master Expert 27T
*Castle Creations Sidewinder 3 esc that was sent to Holmes Hobbies, where they performed
there magic. I do know that they did remove the on/off switch, re water proofed it and I believe
they did some work to the circuit board. It has had a deans battery connector installed RC4WD
All the wiring is very nicely tucked along the frame the front to the rear out of all harms way
R2 Crawler V2 Transmission
Axial WB8-HD drive shafts
*Front axle housing, Beef Tubes (Brass Tubes), bearings through out,
LURC OTVD steering axle shafts, HD gears & lockers
*Rear axle housing, bearings through out, LURC OT rear axle shafts, HD gears & lockers
Vanquish SCX10 stage one kit(Black) has less they an hour of trail time on the set. They are mounted on the axles at the moment.
Custom aluminum links w/revo rod ends
*Tactic TSX45 steering servo
*Vanquish SWL Comp 2.2 wheels silver/raw w/blue rings, they match the paint scheme
Vanquish SLW polished wheel spacers
*RC4WD WARN scale front wheel hubs
*LURC rear scale wheel hubs
*SuperShafty cross drilled scale brake rotors
*Axial 1.9 BFGOODRICH All Terrains and the spare is a Proline 1.9 BFGOODRICH A/T on a Axial 8 hole beadlock
RC4WD front bumper is in great condition and has a Yeah Racing w/HD winch motor, coated wire cable and a monster hook and a HeyOK winch controller
RC4WD rear spare tire carrier bumper in good condition except for the very little paint missing, just normal (light) wear
R2j Kustoms rock slides

I believe that’s much explains the rig, I’m sure I’m forgetting a few things here and there but if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask. If you see something in the pictures and your wondering about it and it’s not listed just ask. Before I got my SCX10 II this was my go to rig. Every time I had this out I always got compliments on it’s looks and it’s performance on the trail. But ever since I got my SCX10 II finished, I just don’t use it anymore and it’s way to good/nice of a rig to just let it sit and not use. So I decided to remove all the used running gear, suspension and powertrain and order all new parts and give it a total make over. I did go a little over board but it’s easy to do. I thought it would give me kick start to start wheeling this again but no go. Now I have my eye on a new project, but first I have to make room so as much hate to do it but it’s up on the chopping block. This is a great all around rig and is very capable of being a class 2 scale comp rig or just a super sweet trail rig. I would be lying if I said I knew how many scale points the rig was sitting at currently. As I look at the pictures the only thing that would not be included is the receiver (unless you need one, I would sell it for a extra $25.00) The way it currently sits (minus the receiver) I’m looking to unload tqhis quick for $600.00 shipped or make me a real offer, I'm also interested in a trade for a nice SCX10 II kit.

Last edited by 8secnotch; 12-21-2016 at 09:59 PM.
Old 12-20-2016, 02:30 PM
Tech Addict

Default MUST SELL ASAP!!!!!!!

I'm looking to unload this ASAP so if your interested shoot me a offer.
Old 12-21-2016, 09:52 PM
Tech Addict

Price drop $600.00 shipped or make me a real offer. I'm also willing to trade for a nice SCX10 II kit.
Old 12-23-2016, 03:20 AM
Tech Addict

Must sell make me a offer!!!