Wiki Posts
Search

DC5 Dynotech Nitro sprint car

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 02:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default DC5 Dynotech Nitro sprint car

Yep, I'm selling my Dynotech. After running it most of the summer and 4-5 races on the DODC nitro tour, I have finally desided to sell it. I am not one to get to attached to my cars as I usually sell them after 6 months. But this car has been different. I really like the car, the wing slider is awesome, the super trans, everything.......but, I am about to give up on the whole Dirt Oval thing. Seems like everytime you turn around someone is always complaining. Where I race, I don't see much of that on the carpet. So, with that being said, here it is.

DC5 Dynotech sprint car with super trans, wing sliders, wing servo(S3102 futaba), throttle servo (S3002) and steering servo (S9550). The car was run all summer and at Coopers. I think this was the only Non-CW car in the A-Main. Everything you see in the pictures except, the engine/pipe and the shocks. It will come with the blue threaded TC3/4 shocks most people run. I don't run the blue ones, cause they don't match my colors. The only thing you will need to add, to get this car running, is your engine/pipe combo w/clutch, receiver and receiver pack. Put fuel in it and race. The car has the normal wear on it from a summer of racing, but nothing that will keep yo ufrom racing it when you get it. It also has the Dynotech machined cage halfs, $30 each. So, the price is $660 shipped. New this car is like $950-1000 for servos and all. There is $165 worth of servos in it, cvd's, $300 super trans, $50 wing sliders, misc.......

If you want more info or to call and ask about it, my email address is [email protected] or 309-261-4028. If you want more pictures, send me an email. I will take PayPal or USPS money order only. Please no trades. I am selling this car so I can go to the Snowbirds and do some carpet racing. Maybe I will get another one this summer, but I don't know.

Thanks for looking,

Eugene
Attached Thumbnails DC5 Dynotech Nitro sprint car-mvc-028s.jpg   DC5 Dynotech Nitro sprint car-mvc-029s.jpg   DC5 Dynotech Nitro sprint car-mvc-030s.jpg   DC5 Dynotech Nitro sprint car-mvc-031s.jpg  
Old 01-05-2006, 10:48 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Going UP!