Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC10FT T4 / Batts/ ESC / Receiver!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 07:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default RC10FT T4 / Batts/ ESC / Receiver!

I have a couple things for sale.

First, I have a RC10 FT T4. This is a rolling chassis only. This truck has all the goodies, Threaded shock bodys, gold nitrate shock shafts, AE titanium turnbuckles the works. The only thing that I have changed on this truck that is not included in the FT kit is I have replaced 90 percent of the carbon parts with plastic, to give the truck more flex. I have also replaced all the stock ball caps with Losi WHITE ball caps, which are much stronger, and have a niice look to them. I do have a couple NIB parts for this truck, such as 1 set of hubs, 1 front shock tower, and 1 extra front A-arm.

This truck has been taken car of, and cleaned after every race. I will also include a Monster Stock motor, and 1 set of front and rear tires. BODY IS NOT INCLUDED.

I am wanting 100$ for the truck, here is a pic of the truck with the body on, this is the only pic I have currently.http://www.rc10b4.com/gallery/showph...sort/1/cat/500

I also have a Keyence ESC for sale, it is very similar to the LRP Q2. I do not have a pic but ESC has only been used for 3 races and is in great condition. To show that this ESC is great, and because I don't have a pic, if buyer is not satisfied, I will refund money in full, no questions asked. I am wanting 75$ for the ESC. ( LHS price is 150$)

I also have a Novak Synthesized Receiver, FM, 75mhz, that has not been used at all. I received this from Charlie Shwanka ( engineer for Novak ) at the 2005 Modified Nationals. I am wanting 60$ for the receiver ( LHS price is 110$ )

I also have 2 Pro-Match Racing GP3300 packs. Both are 1.15-1.16 voltage, with 420-430 runtime. Both packs are 5 months old, but are still in good condition. I am wanting 15$ a piece for those.

Here is a breakdown of all forsale:
RC10FTT4-100$
Keyence ESC-75$
Novak Synthesized Receiver-60$
2-PMR GP3300-15$ a piece.

I will sell all for 250$, or for the individual prices listed. You can e-mail me at [email protected] for call me at (317)-201-2451. Thanks!
Old 12-16-2005, 11:34 AM
Suspended

interested in trading?
Old 12-16-2005, 03:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default T4

Please check PM
Old 12-16-2005, 04:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

PM sent