Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Items For Sale Or Trade

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2002, 06:46 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Items For Sale Or Trade

i have a few things i need to get rid of....

1)set of Goldseal Clodbuster bearings, these are brand new in sealed package. asking $20.00

2)Traxxas TQ 3 Radio, comes with receiver and 2 Traxxas servos. one of the servo's is the High Torque steering servo. Radio and Receiver are both unused. asking $50.00

3)Trinity Monster Maxx Pro motors. have a set for any monster that takes dual motors. i used these in a Emaxx about 2 times. basically they are both brand new. asking $50.00 for both

4)Metric and Standard Dynamite hex wrenches. have 7 of them in the popular sizes asking $20.00 for all of them

5)Novak EVX esc out of Emaxx, almost new, works very well. 14.4volts asking $100.00

6)Clodzilla 4 truck, has Onyx 14 t motors, Novak SuperRooster, Imex Baja's on Chrome Rims asking $300.00

7)Futaba 3PJS FM with receiver, works awesome, in great shape asking $200.00

i'll be adding more later.....email me for questions. i will cut a deal to anyone interested in more than one item. prices are negotionable.

as far as trades, i'm looking for, a Competition Electronics Turbo 35, a brushless motor and esc setup for a Emaxx, very good numbered 2400mah batteries must be in great shape, Novak GT7 esc, Lrp Quatam Competition esc, Hudy setup board
Old 11-09-2002, 03:33 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default UPDATE

price reduction

Traxxas radio with rec and servo's $45.00

Trinity Monster Maxx motors $45.00

i also have more things added

2- Peak Hellfire Stock motors, $25.00 for both

Traxxas Emaxx RTR (this is the new one with the wide maxx suspension)with Traxxas Radio, Novak EVX esc, 18t, 19t and 20t pinions, 64t and 68t spurs, 4 Trinity XX heavy shock springs on 4 Traxxas big bore shocks, 4 stock shocks with stock springs, Duratrax Blue Aluminum center skid plate (covers complete bottom) Traxxas Steering bearing set, Proline Titanium Turnbuckles in the rear, RPM Front and Rear bumpers, All the stock parts (shocks, bumpers, sticker sheet-unused), put in more Traxxas slipper pegs for maximum slipper use, Titan 550 Motors, Peak 2400mah Maxx batteries, Dynamite Mega Peak charger. Nothing else needed to buy, i'm even including Rechargable batts in the radio!! Truck is very powerful, i ran the Trinity Monster Maxx Pro's in it a couple times but the stockers gave me more power down low for real monster truckin. Pulls Wheelies in both gears with the 18t pinions and 64t spur. Raced a 2.5 Tmaxx and pulled from him until he got to top speed. Truck is only 2 1/2 weeks old, but it is used. Great condition, very few scratches. asking $375.00

PLEASE EMAIL FOR PICS FOR ANY OF THESE ITEMS....

ONCE AGAIN, I WILL OFFER DISCOUNT TO ANYONE BUYING ONE OR MORE ITEMS.....

please understand, due to size, both trucks will have a shipping fee determined by where the buyer is located....

as far as trades, i would like any of the items i listed earlier with the addition of,
i'm looking for a Xray Evo2, Speedmind Daytona RS, Integy 16x5 charger, all new in box or unbuilt.....
Old 11-12-2002, 08:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default TQ3 and receiver,servos

Ill give ya 25.00 for it LMK
Thanks
Ed
Old 11-13-2002, 05:07 AM
Tech Apprentice

radio is brand new, and the price is $45.00 shipped
Old 11-13-2002, 05:44 AM
Tech Apprentice

thanks but no thanks ill go to Ebay later dude
Old 11-13-2002, 06:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

what else would you consider in trade for radio package ???
Old 11-13-2002, 07:10 PM
Tech Apprentice

clodzilla, hex wrenches and both radio's have been sold
Old 11-17-2002, 09:25 AM
Tech Apprentice

please close thread