Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Stock and mod motors for sale/trade. Plus V2 endbells

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2005, 10:09 AM

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)
Default Stock and mod motors for sale/trade. Plus V2 endbells

As some of you may have seen on here, I am not going to be able to run electric this winter, so I have been selling all my electric stuff. This is pretty much the last of it that I am going to sell.
These motors were all my race motors. I'm not going to even bother listing the practice motors as they won't bring enough to make it worth my time..lol.

This is the info on the motors in the 1st pic in order from left to right, top to bottom. ALL these motors are in GREAT shape!! I am NOT selling them because they suck, or because I am upgrading to better ones!!!....lol. These ARE great race motors, and I am selling them because I can't use them, so somebody might as well be using them.

1) Lightspeed "cosmic star" stock top based motor. Comm size is .289, needs lightly turned.---17 bucks
2) Lightspeed stock monster based motor. Comm size .278---12 bucks
3) Lightspeed stock monster based motor. Comm size .292. Could use a light skim. ---18 bucks
4) Lightspeed stock "cosmic star" P2K2 based motor. Comm size .299. Hasn't been turned yet, only 3 runs on it. ---30 bucks
5) Lightspeed stock "cosmic star" monster based motor. Comm size .292. Looks like it needs a light turn. ---25 bucks
6) Lightspeed stock "cosmic star" monster based motor with V2 endbell. I do not have the comm size of this motor, but I know that it has been turned 3 times, and it flies! The endbell conversion is 30 bucks alone!! It will come with the original endbell and the extra springs and brushes that come with the conversion (see pic). This motor is for buggy ONLY! It will get to hot in a truck! ---35 bucks
7) Lightspeed stock "cosmic star" monster based motor. Comm size .283. Looks rough, runs great. ---13 bucks
8 & 9) Epic monster stock ROAR handout motors. Both of these motors have been Fantom dyno'd and had the correct "legal" lovin given to them...lol. They have both been skimmed lightly twice, and have lightspeed brushes in them. Both have been run twice since they were turned and are in GREAT shape! Just got these in October of this year. VERY GOOD MOTORS! ----15 bucks a piece
10) Orion Revolution 12x2 mod motor. I don't have the comm size of this one either, but I do know that is has been turned 3 times. I would figure the comm to be at about .290-.292 judging from the amount that had to be taken off when turned. It was just turned and had new enduro brushes put in it the last time I ran it in October. It has 4 runs on it since that was done. Very fast. ---35 bucks
11) 2 Orion V2 stock endbell conversion sets. These are both used, but in great shape. They will each come with 3 sets of springs and an extra pair of brushes as well. These go for about 35 bucks a piece on ebay.
---17 bucks each

All this stuff is top notch race stuff, NO JUNK! My feedback on here is perfect, and you are welcome to check my ebay feedback as well. Here's the link to that---- http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

I accept Paypal and POSTAL money orders. If you are using Paypal, YOU need to add 3% to the total of your purchase. I can't eat the shipping and paypal fees too, sorry!

I'm not sure what these are worth really, so I guess I'll entertain offers and trades for them mostly. I am looking for nitro off-road stuff only (obviously), or acessories and such. I would rather sell/trade the lot, but will consider anything fun or reasonable....thanks, Brad

Oh, in case you aren't familiar with lightspeed motors, the Cosmic star motors are the best of the best that he assembles, and they are normally around 50-60 bucks a motor...
Attached Thumbnails Stock and mod motors for sale/trade. Plus V2 endbells-r-motors-rctech.jpg   Stock and mod motors for sale/trade. Plus V2 endbells-mod-m1-rc.jpg   Stock and mod motors for sale/trade. Plus V2 endbells-mod-m2-rc.jpg  

Last edited by WYLDTHING; 12-04-2005 at 03:56 PM.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:11 AM

Endbell pics....
Attached Thumbnails Stock and mod motors for sale/trade. Plus V2 endbells-endbells-tech.jpg   Stock and mod motors for sale/trade. Plus V2 endbells-endbells2-tech.jpg  
Old 12-04-2005, 03:22 PM

bump chump
Old 12-04-2005, 04:29 PM
Tech Addict

I'd like to get the two V2 endbells. How much do you think it will cost to ship to V6V2M8 Canada???

Let me know.

Thanks.
Old 12-04-2005, 04:51 PM

f2000racer;

I can't figure it exactly, but it looks like it would be 13.25 for airmail parcel post (4-10 days). One thing I want you to know is, when I ship to Canada (or anywhere outside the U.S.) I WILL NOT insure the package. Once it leaves my hands, it is out of my hands, literally. And my responsibility ends there. I've had to fight with the P.O. a couple of times to get refunds on insured stuff to Canada, and it was waaaay to much of a pain. So please keep that in mind. Hope this helps. LMK...

Thanks, Brad
Old 12-04-2005, 06:13 PM

Off to ebay......
Old 12-05-2005, 06:49 AM

put it all on ebay....Here's link to the mod motor, check my other auctions for the rest of the stuff...thanks, Brad

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1