Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RC10GT rtr and extras for sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2016, 06:32 AM
Tech Rookie

Default RC10GT rtr and extras for sale

Im moving away from nitro and to all electric. So i am selling my rc10gt it has a o.s. .18 cvr with maybe a half gallon of fuel through it. Traxxas 2.4 ghz radio/receiver. Lunsford Titanium turnbuckles and hinge pins. RPM arms and towers and ball cups. rc10gt2 factory team shocks. Steel spur gear new transmission when i got the motor. MIP cvds. a spare chassis with arms and a AE .15 motor that runs. 3 bodies the black one is in decent shape the others are basher bodies. 4 sets of front tires including the ones on the car. a set of studded tires i made that work pretty well imo. A new set of sand thrower paddles. a lot of spare parts mostly rc10gt but there is some other random stuff in there.

text me and i can send you a url for the pics hosted on imgur. this site is not letting me attach anything.

will split shipping costs 50/50
$250
text for more pics or questions 1-907-598-0515
email- [email protected]