Wiki Posts
Search

STUFF THAT FLY SELL OUT , MAKING ROOM FOR MORE CARS LOL

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2015, 02:32 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)
Default STUFF THAT FLY SELL OUT , MAKING ROOM FOR MORE CARS LOL

i have this blade 350 qx3 i'm looking to sell it has some extras with it like 2 extra batteries thunder power 2250 that are like new only 2 charges each then storage charged , the stock battery and charger stuff i'm asking $320 shipped and i'm going to try to ship it in the stock box turned in side out , thanks Jon PIC 1 & 2

only selling cause i want to get a large camera ship , and i have 2 of these and i'm selling them both,

# 2
i'm selling this blade 350 qx3 this was my 2 one that the 3 flight a motor went bad and it crashed i sent it back to HH they repaired it and sent it back i have just flown it once cause i bought another one that i had set up and this one just sat in the box since , comes with 2 extra thunder power batteries and a extra set of props , asking $300 shipped snail mail if you want it faster you can pay for it , thanks Jon , it will ship in the original box inside out. PIC 3 &4

# 3. blade 450 X BNF with AR7200BX
i have had this heli for about a year did not fly it much but i'm selling out most my stuff to get a big quad ,comes with 2 used battires that are a little puff, but still hold a charge with everything you see in pictures thanks jon SOLD

# 4 FPV garage sale go-pro adapter
i'm selling this in a bundle, i rally don't know much about FPV that's why i'm selling all my stuff and buying a ready to go package
( to many wires for ME here LOL ) asking $100.00 OBO shipped USA please see pics and if you have any questions let me know thanks Jon PIC 7

last pics are of it working GO PRO NOT included lol
Attached Thumbnails STUFF THAT FLY SELL OUT , MAKING ROOM FOR MORE CARS LOL-img_0043.jpg   STUFF THAT FLY SELL OUT , MAKING ROOM FOR MORE CARS LOL-img_0044.jpg   STUFF THAT FLY SELL OUT , MAKING ROOM FOR MORE CARS LOL-img_0047.jpg   STUFF THAT FLY SELL OUT , MAKING ROOM FOR MORE CARS LOL-img_0049.jpg   STUFF THAT FLY SELL OUT , MAKING ROOM FOR MORE CARS LOL-img_0050.jpg  

Last edited by waytoofast; 12-27-2015 at 09:43 AM. Reason: add
Old 12-26-2015, 02:33 PM
Tech Regular

Default HEY

MORE PICS
Attached Thumbnails STUFF THAT FLY SELL OUT , MAKING ROOM FOR MORE CARS LOL-img_0052.jpg   STUFF THAT FLY SELL OUT , MAKING ROOM FOR MORE CARS LOL-img_0057.jpg  
Old 12-27-2015, 09:41 AM
Tech Regular

BUMP PMs replayed