Wiki Posts
Search

Losi Eight 3.0e

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2015, 11:33 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Losi Eight 3.0e

This car has only been ran for a few months. I am selling because I don't have the time to run my cars anymore. My buggy was purchased new locally from our local hobby shop. All electronics were also purchased new. It comes equipped with a Tekin brushless system RX8 Gen2 and a Gen2 1900kv motor. The servo was only used once. I bought a brand new Hitec servo after i blew up a savox. It also comes with two venom 4s lipos 5000mah 50c. I will also send three sets of wheels electrons, holeshots, and beams all in super soft compound. The car has only been ran indoors. It has been well maintained and cleaned up. i dont have a lot of spare for it as i never ran it enough to break anything. I would like $450 for the buggy as explained above. I can make it rtr with a Futaba 4px for $800.
Attached Thumbnails Losi Eight 3.0e-losi-pic.jpg