Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
WTS: NEW Savage X SS with tons of extras!!! >

WTS: NEW Savage X SS with tons of extras!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WTS: NEW Savage X SS with tons of extras!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2015, 10:07 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default WTS: NEW Savage X SS with tons of extras!!!

Ok, so heres the deal. When I bought my third Savage I went on ebay and ordered all the parts to build one from scratch which you have to do with an X SS anyway but I also wanted to build it a little differently. For example I have all of the pieces needed to convert this kit to have the extra width of the XL. I also have the XL tires for it, 2 unpainted lids, and tons of extra parts. As you can see I never got around to touching this build so its all in a drawer in the baggies that the part came in when I bought them. The drawer is 20x13x7 inches as you can see in the pics and it is absolutely stuffed full of Savage parts. There is probably enough parts to build at least 1/3 of another Savage. There are at least 2 if not 3 diffs and I know there are 3 transmissions, I believe there are 3 air filters, and I can't remember what else. I also have all the stickers and the manual for it as well but no pics cause i was to lazy to dig them out but dont worry it will be included. The only thing I dont have for it that the kit would normally come with it is the engine but outside of the engine and the stuff that the kit doesn't come with like servos, TX/RX etc, there are all the parts here to build the entire kit plus probably a minimum of $200+ in extra parts. You will not only be able to build your savage but also have tons of extra parts left over for possible future repairs. I'm to lazy to pull all of the stuff out of the drawer and take pics of each piece individually but I promise you, you wont be disappointed in the amount of stuff you will get. I also have the chrome rims that come with it but I'm also throwing in a set of the same rims (new) that I've stripped off most of the chrome so they could be dyed. They may have to be cleaned up a bit more before they are ready for dye but 99% of the work has already been done. I know the pictures look a little underwhelming probably cuz I dont think it really comes through in the pic how big the drawer is and how stuffed it is with parts but trust me I probably have well over $700 invested.

Feel free to make offers but No trades plz. All Prices include shipping unless otherwise noted.

Savage plus hundreds in spare parts - $500