Wiki Posts
Search

FS FULL FLM BRUSHLESS EMAXX

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2015, 01:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default FS FULL FLM BRUSHLESS EMAXX

Selling ARTR (add your Rx/Tx) Up for sale is my custom fast lane machine eMaxx, brushless edition [$725]. Everything on this truck is in very good condition and completely custom top to bottom. This is a very mean truck. I built this truck to be 100% bulletproof. This truck has only been driven 5-6 times for about 10 min each time since the build was completed a few months ago to test out the setup and make sure it was running properly. It is an absolute beast and whoever buys it will be extremely happy with it. I have recently wanted to build a Truggy instead of monster trucks and that is the only reason I am selling it. It was adult owned and always properly taken care of and NEVER beat on. I will also include a couple extra RPM parts I have and some other extra parts (a-arms, springs, pinions, bumper, etc...) below is the list of parts used to build it. I have a ton of time and money invested in this truck. I hate to sell it but in order to build another RC the wife says I have to sell one. I would also be willing to sell as a roller with no electronics. Message me about that and I can adjust the listing accordingly.
FLM 6061 full aluminum chasis and chasis braces with axial custom length posts mounted between the FLM chasis braces for added strength.
FLM front skid plate with rpm skid protector
ACNCM (American CNC Machine) aluminum rear skid plate, bumper mounts and bumper with rpm skid protector. This setup is nice because it ties the skid plate together with the rear bumper mounts and bumper. It will not bend and it gives the wheelie bar a nice rigid stop for riding wheelies.
FLM center skid plate
FLM hybrid front & rear bulkheads. Called hybrids because they have the gear housing (differential housing) machined in the bulkheads as one solid piece. Inside the housings I have fitted two 1:8 scale differentials from a 1:8 scale Truggy. Which anybody who knows these trucks knows they are much more durable than the eMaxx stock diffs. You should never have to rebuild broken diffs again with this setup. Both diffs were filled with associated 50k diff fluid.
FLM hinge pin set (lowers)
FLM center driveshafts (front and rear)
FLM front shock tower and standoffs
FLM rear shock tower and standoff

Single servo conversion: servo Supplied will be either a HiTec 7954 metal gear digital servo Or a Savox 1256TG titanium gear digital servo. I have to see which one works with my other car. The one that fits in my other car I will keep and the other one will be installed in the truck for you (probably the hitec). Either one I install for you will be a excellent servo. They both outperform the dual stock servo setup and they are both top of the line servos.
Castle Creations Blower fan mounted on motor to keep it running cool.
All bearings were replaced over winter when I was building it (avid rubber sealed and some are avid revolution bearings)
RPM front a-arms
RPM Ball ends (Green)
RPM rear true track a-arm set (gives fixed "toe-in" angle)
RPM axle carriers front and rear with larger upgrades bearings
Hot Racing (HR) Double slipper clutch and backing plate with 6 Slipper pads instead of the stock 3 pad setup.
Tony's Screws alloy fasteners on entire truck.
(8) Traxxas big bore aluminum body and aluminum cap shocks with vg racing springs. Extra set of lighter rated springs will come with it
Traxxas 7075 aluminum front push rods
Traxxas steel drive shafts (axles) at all 4 corners (shafts going to the wheels)
MLX-6S Traxxas branded castle creations mamba monster 2 ESC with 2200kv motor combo (waterproof)
T-bone Racing (TBR) wheelie bar
Proline body posts with screw on caps

Including two SPC RACING 2S Lipo Batteries
Stock body (Green) included (very used). I will also be including a brand new Proline F650 body (airbrushed with spaz stix candy orange paint). Does not include Rx/tx. Proline Super Swampers on F11 wheels and also the stock emaxx tires/wheels will be included if you want them. Super swampers are like brand new.

I ONLY SHIP WITHIN US (LOWER 48). Keep in mind it was used a few times so there are a few scratches on the skid plates, etc... (as listed above it is in excellent condition, You will not be disappointed.

Last edited by Slapjack; 06-20-2015 at 05:18 PM.
Old 06-17-2015, 06:24 PM
Tech Master

Bump
Old 06-18-2015, 08:09 AM
Tech Master

BUMP
Old 06-18-2015, 07:35 PM
Tech Master

Price lowered