Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho 777 Worlds,1/8th Race 4wd Buggy Gas

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2014, 07:45 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Kyosho 777 Worlds,1/8th Race 4wd Buggy Gas

1/8th scale Kyosho 777 Worlds series edition Racing 4 wheel drive Racing buggy. The buggy has Kingshead Hopups, This buggy is in Great shape, Runs {newer motor} Handles great and is super strong. Complete with motor,$100 MG HD Servos. Needs racing pipe, I had one but it got stolen. Very Cool Custom Body and paint job. Just ad your radio and a Pipe and Go. Almost ready to race. Also includes 4 bins of spare parts with new un opened ones in the batch. You will get enough spare parts to last for a long time. As a matter of fact there are enough parts to build a whole other car if you have spare chasis. This car is a heavy duty fully loaded car and you can’t get any better than this. I am asking 350.00 OBO. I am not done racing just going to go to use one car.This car is to great to just sit and not be used.It needs someone who will use it. Motor is not even broke in yet. send a message if you want to see pictures. I had a hard time loading them up on to the site. Until I can get them loaded up on here direct send me an email and ill send pics of the car and parts lot.