Wiki Posts
Search

AXIAL WRAITH FS/FT

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2014, 07:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)
Default AXIAL WRAITH FS/FT

Ok my son built this sometime before he left for the Marine corps and now has lost interest in it so Im gonna sell it for him. I had been used very little when we got it as a RTR. We tore it down and rebuilt it as it sits. Its only been run in the living room as a quick test thats it. Its loaded and its all new. Its got a Vilenean system and Hitec 7955 for steering. And Ill include a new RC4WD servo chassis mount new in the bag just not pictured. Its got STRC steering links,Axial aluminum arms, Integy shocks, Axial aluminum knuckles and outers on the rear,Axial 2.2 bead locks and Super Swamper tires, Proline bronco body with the stock body as well assuming I can find the other panels, Axial exo light bar. Robinson diff locker new in the package not installed. The front bumper is included just not on it. Ill aslo include the Spectrum receiver thats in it also. There is NO transmitter. Everything was new when built and only tested in the living room thats it. We open on the trades but really are looking for Losi dbxl,5ive,eight truggy,gas boats are at the top of the want list but toss me some offers and we can go from there. No junk or projects please. We like cool and fast. We are not looking for your old trashed Slashs please. We are asking 500 shipped in the Us only as it sits or I can remove the servo for 450 and servo and Vilenean system for 375. Feel free to make reasonable offers but dont waste our time with low ball offers please. Email is fastest as the instant isnt that fast but I do check in just not that often. [email protected]
Attached Thumbnails AXIAL WRAITH FS/FT-wraith-3.jpg   AXIAL WRAITH FS/FT-wraith-4.jpg   AXIAL WRAITH FS/FT-wraith-1.jpg   AXIAL WRAITH FS/FT-wraith-2.jpg  

Last edited by KEEBI; 08-10-2014 at 09:48 PM. Reason: PICS ADDED
Old 08-10-2014, 09:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

PICS ADDED
Old 08-11-2014, 04:20 PM
Tech Fanatic

Bump
Old 08-12-2014, 03:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Forgot to add the mip cvds and strc c hubs. Bump it up.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Traded thanks