Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
1.9 Motoworx Racing 10 hole LE wheels/Pit Bull Mad Beast/CI foams/ProLine wheel hexes >

1.9 Motoworx Racing 10 hole LE wheels/Pit Bull Mad Beast/CI foams/ProLine wheel hexes

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1.9 Motoworx Racing 10 hole LE wheels/Pit Bull Mad Beast/CI foams/ProLine wheel hexes

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2014, 01:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Default 1.9 Motoworx Racing 10 hole LE wheels/Pit Bull Mad Beast/CI foams/ProLine wheel hexes

I have a set of 5 Motoworx Racing 10 hole Limited Edition wheels complete with inner and outer bead lock rings. These 10 hole LE wheels have the 12mm hex milled into the back of the wheels - no need for SLW hubs! They come with a set of 4 Motoworx center caps. The center cap hardware is included, along with a few extra bead lock screws and center cap screws. These wheels are in immaculate condition! No stripped screws, no stripped holes, no worn out hexes, and never been ran! No scratches - look like brand new yet! They've only had tires mounted to them and then mounted on my SCX10 JK! These are very nice wheels, just decided to go a different route.

Wheel specs:
.825" wide
.375" backspacing

Mounted on these wheels are a set of 5 Pit Bull Mad Beasts. All 5 tires have been vented. The tires have been mounted to the wheels, but never been ran! Inside is a set of 4 Crawler Innovations Deuces Wild single stage foams, which have never been ran! The 5th wheel and tire has the stock Pit Bull foam in it. That was intended for the spare.

I also have a set of 4 ProLine aluminum wheel hexes. These hexes are wider than stock. They measure about 8.25mm in width. I needed something a little wider to clear my VP 8 degree knuckles. With these ProLine aluminum wheel hexes, I have about 4mm clearance between the tire and the knuckle, and about 2mm to 3mm clearance between the tie rod end and the tire. They space the wheels out perfectly, in my opinion. I've added a pic showing the spacing between the tire and the knuckles.

**I only have 1 wheel hex pictured. The other 3 are still mounted on my SCX10 JK. The other 3 are in excellent condition, like the one pictured!
**I do not have the center cap hardware and extra hardware pictured. The hardware is all complete with extras! Nothing stripped or worn out!

Payment is through Paypal only. I will only ship within the continental US (48 states). No shipping to APO or FPO addresses. Due to the nature of the hobby, everything is sold as is, thanks.

There are a few different ways I will sell these items. I don't want to sell the tires and foams separately! They either go with the wheels, or I'll keep the tires and foams.

1. The entire package (everything listed) - $205 shipped
2. Wheel, tire, and foam package, without the wheel hexes - $195 shipped
3. Wheels only (without tires, foams, and wheel hexes) - $140 shipped

If you have any questions, please PM me. If you want any other pics, just let me know.

Thanks for looking!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by 2-shot; 07-06-2014 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Lowered prices
Old 07-05-2014, 04:15 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Bump